Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Most of the time I feel like I will never get over you. You were everything I always wanted (plus a lot of things I didn’t want). I can’t tell if this is a good or bad thing that you left. I don’t like that you moved on so quickly and never spoke to me again. I think I always knew you’d break my heart. Now there’s nothing left for anyone else and nobody else will compare.

I have kids with mine so we have to sparsely talk but pretty much this is me. Feel like having to have her in my life so importantly but have her not in it at all at the same time this will never end.

I am relieved that I won't be subjecting myself to anymore of your VENOM, ANGER, RAGE AND HATRED. I look forward to allowing a new man to love me. I have been moving very slow with him. Very slow. Knowing how you really feel about me has been an eye opener. Life is too short to waste time with someone who you know will never love you and they just want revenge- to hurt you as much as possible. You can take that anger and resentment into your next relationship- and you think you won't but you are damaged goods and you will-- but I don't care either way. Now to quickly and quietly just leave the city for good. I look forward to getting the old me back, because you want to destroy me but you are the enemy-and since I'm now aware of this, you won't even get close enough to me anymore to achieve your desired result.

It’s been one year since I felt you pulling away and preparing to end our relationship. One year ago, you visited my family I. Atlanta, but you were so distant and disengaged. You spent more time texting “your friend” then getting to know my family. Somehow, he made his way into every conversation and when you spoke of him it was pure infatuation. One year ago I dropped you off at the airport, then sat inthe parking lot and cried knowing that was the last time you would willingly be with me. One year ago, you began breaking my heart only to leave me where I found you.

• Like 1

I've not felt great....pretty low and yesterday I was so close to messaging you. I wanted you badly, just to hold me in your arms and not let me go.......but it's only today my heads cleared and I realise I'm using you as a crutch, something to dwell on when I don't feel great.

What would be the point in messaging you....it's 6 months since we parted ways, if you'd ever changed your mind I'm sure I would have heard from you. The fact you never sent my DVD's back has given me the lasting hope that I may hear from you.

I'm sorting my life out, losing weight..... trying to be the best version of me that I can be.........and then hopefully, I may meet someone and the baggage of everything related to the short time we were together.....will feel long, long ago.

You talked about all of your coworkers when we were together but you never once mentioned this guy “Kris”, the guy who is now your boyfriend and who was fairly quickly after you broke up with me. You said you wouldn’t be dating for a very long time. I used to ask you if that other guy “Will” was your work husband. I told you that I know all about work husbands as my ex wife had an affair with one and is now married to him. You said you understood. But you never once talked about “Kris”. Damn, I feel like I got played AGAIN. Talk about feelings of shame and inadequacy.

I am really struggling. I was no contact since June 11th and due to a change in medication and a bottle of red wine and a very inspiring evening out with friends, I opened up my blog for an evening and then closed it the next day (this is a cyber relationship).

I have been spiraling ever since. It is like a relapse from an addiction, I feel like I am holding back an avalanche of emotions with my bare hands.

I know this is going nowhere and I know that one day I am going to beat this, but I am finding it difficult to stay no contact at this point in the toxic relationship cycle.

It feels like cigarettes. I feel like I need to build up to the breaking point again.

It is so hard to be strong!

Heard you are engaged.. again, congrats. When I saw that picture and saw the way my friend got himself pissed off and upset compared to how I reacted which was laughing and giggling like a little school girl showed me how far i've come and what I've learnt about myself and our show of a relationship.

You're insecure. You cannot and will not be alone. No-one likes being alone but i've learnt that I am strong and that I can be alone, I've appreciated what I can do... ALONE.

Our relationship was doomed to end at some point and i'm glad it happened when it did... before we got married, before we had children.

You've suddenly changed who you are, the person I fell in love with. You was a kind, loveable, bubbly man that everyone adored when they first met him. Your laugh was infectious and you made everyones day brighter. You was different. Now you act like a 'lad'. Seeing your pictures you look tired, worn out, stressed. You look... different. No glow about you. What has happened?

I've found my happy place and i've learnt that I don't miss you anymore. I don't miss the person you've become.

I realised that its time to put my happiness first. You would have thought that seeing the news you was engaged would upset me but in fact its secured the feelings that i've been having, i've moved on and i'm truly happy without you.

Why did I ever have to meet you? You broke the mold for me. Why did it take until I was 40 to meet the most influential woman in my life? It would’ve been easier to deal with the loss in my 20s when I had time to recover. Now so much is in the balance. I want a family but am too hung up on you to start one with someone else.

We could’ve had our family if you just showed more affection to my daughter. After 2 years you never really took to her. You never did anything with her or made an effort. I talk to girls now that can’t wait to meet her. Why couldn’t you be more like that? It’s what you expected for your son. I treated him like mine. You wanted me to adopt him yet you couldn’t be affectionate with mine because “she already has a loving mom”.

Damn. Now I’m worse off than I was before I met you. You’re living it up with your new boyfriend and I’m here just RUINED. Is karma really a thing? When does it work for me?

Not going to lie, I thought about you today, not that that’s unusual. But anyway I was on fb and saw where the Owensboro Pd had been challenged by the Henderson Pd to a lip syncing contest. The song they had chosen was “call me maybe” by Carly Simon. I was immediately taken back, I had just bought my truck it was us and the kids going to your cousins wedding down in Mobile, we were playing our usual family game of pick a song off our phones, you picked that one, sittin in the passenger seat just singing and dancing to it. It’s one of my favorite memories of us. Love you

Why do you reach out to me and breadcrumb? I hear that you are now in love - or just telling others to manipulate those others in your harem. I just came across some old emails from when we first started "dating" when it was hot and heavy - although you were still sleeping with the others telling me you loved me. While i know i've sent some wrong messages over the past years saying that i'm ok with being friends, i'm not. And why now do you say you're giving up your multiple partners when you made it clear you weren't interested. That just makes me angry that i wasn't around for this timing - but i've seen your patterns long enough that you are likely still lying and manipulating.

no i wont help you for helping source a speaker for your panel. i just want to say f-u and make you understand how angry I still am. Despite believing at one point i've let things go. I want to respond to that email "how will your gf think of you reachign out to an old lover/gf whom you cheated on and lied to multiple times".

ok, that felt good to unload here and will maintain my willpower not to even respond to your breadcrumby email. You don't deserve me. and i don't deserve your behaviour.!

What's so messed up is how close our children were and how little regard you gave them at the end. They spent nearly half of their lives together. You couldn't even give it a fighting chance for them. You wouldn't even let them see each other a final time. You just said "they aren't getting along that great anyway". My daughter talks about him all the time. She hasn't seen him in 6 months and she constantly talks about their memories. How does it mean so little to you? Something just has to be wrong with you to be so cold.

I'm glad you listened to your boys and came here instead of going to your parents with them for the holiday's. (your parents who only 2 x in 9 years made an effort to see them)

I cant explain in one word how I felt when you walked past the restaurant my gf and I were eating at the other day... it was weird, I was saddened to see your frame - you use to be broad and confident and smiley.... there was none that in you. Another friend asked what you looked like now, (and I had no clue as I didn't greet you this time) so I googled a recent photo of you for their interest and I guess mine - as I ony saw a snippet of you, and only recognised you because My (our) sons were on either side of you... I was shocked, you look so sad. Your eye's don't look like a person that would be happy in their 2 year marriage to the OW you left your family for 9 years ago, my first thought was - ahhhh karma, but then No, my heart feels for you - that you were sucked into this disillusion that things are greener on the other side... I guess I kind of pity you...

I pity you as you have missed out on the best years of your childrens lives, I pity you that you are not involved with their milestones, their first proms, all their firsts as young adults, getting their licence, getting DUX, going to their graduations, getting first parttime-jobs seeing them florish in their chosen fields, I pity you that you have no responsiblities as a father, I pity you because you are not happy. It sadly doesn't make me feel good, I knew this day would come, but even though it's what I always wanted, I feel sad as it looks like life didn't live up to your expectations with this OW, and we all suffered for your "fight against us" to have her.

We are doing great, the kids are loved from awesome role models, (my family and friends and even their Deans and tutors), my heart is bursting with pride to how we 3 survived, we stumbled and broke so many times, but we are together as a firm unit.. we are compasionate to others and motivated | excited for today and our future... so very much so.

I'm glad you came and saw the boys, I hope you made an effort to meet their friends (and girlfriend) see their schools, their hangouts. It must be hard to see these fine young loyal and level headed men as your sons, and knowing that you had no role in building them up to be just that.

I wish I had just one word to sum this up...but I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you planned.

The last time that we saw each other, a few weeks ago, you were extremely hostile toward me. I saw the hatred in your eyes as you yelled at me to get out of your personal space. It was frightening. You looked and acted like You were high. I have never felt more rejected either. I have no plans to get in your personal space EVER again either. I left your house that day with the weight of the world on my shoulders, because all i had tried to do was keep the peace between us. You called me a b*** and made no apologies for it, on the very morning that I had been arguing with my ex husband. Instead of supporting me on that day when you knew what was going on, you acted a donkey with me. Then texted me all kinds of hurtful things because I hung up, because I'm trying to not have a heart attack and let you stress me out by listening to you yell at me? Youre toxic for me and bad for my health.

There was never any growth because you were too busy living in the past--You felt more empowered by torturing me with my mistakes of the past. You ALWAYS threw the past in my face; well congratulations, now you ARE my past. I'm moving forward in my life and detaching from you.

You took my love/ obsession with you for granted. You assumed that I loved you more than I loved myself. Horrible miscalculation. When I turned and walked away from you that day, I was in effect walking out of your life FOREVER. I stood there, zoned out, while you were yelling and you weren't even aware of what was happening. I was saying goodbye to you in my heart.

You have your city job and your county pension, along with both of your businesses. You have no shortage of women to choose from. I want you to go find a woman that will make you happy, one whom you don't resent.

I want you to win in life. Just not with me. Not with me.

You dont care how badly you hurt me that Sunday. You called me 6 days later like nothing had happened. By then, I didnt care anymore either. I had detached. I have a new life awaiting me and my kids in a new town and in my church. I'm opening up more and trying to make new friends. I feel really good these days.

I dreamed that we were together, giving it another shot. I was playing with your son and we were all so happy.

I guess the truth is that you weighed the options in your mind and decided that we were better off separate. You said there were better people for both of us. I don’t know if you had someone in mind or if you were genuinely trying to talk your way through the breakup. It doesn’t make me feel better that you ended up dating your cowoker a couple months later (well that’s when it became public on Facebook). The fact that you never spoke to me again makes it seem like you moved on quickly. In the past you’d have been calling incessantly. I don’t know. I just hate this. It’s ruined me.

I can NEVER trust you again after the last incident. I can never trust you again with my innermost thoughts and emotions; I can never let you get "close"to me again- Not physically, sexually or emotionally. I envied other women who had men that loved them, and made them feel special-- while you called my son retarded and told me to get the hell out of your personal space, told me you never gave a f*** about me and never will, etc, at a time when I was dealing with so much already. You Inflicted an irrepairable wound on me---but when you yelled get out of your "personal space"- thats a rejection and blow from which I cannot recover from. Not this time. NOT THIS TIME.

I want you to pursue and date other women. Go get you a woman with a master's degree that makes a lot of money. Get married and go win with her. Dont date women with young kids because you really dont like kids-- or maybe it was just my son? Just leave me to my own devices. I don't want a platonic friendship with you. I just want to heal from all the hurt you caused me, and that I caused you. I have let the fantasy go. I desire to be with a man that I feel loved and absolutely adored by, safe and secure with- sexually, physically and emotionally safe --as well as feeling safe bringing my kids around--and that man is NOT you.

I will always hold a special place for you in my heart, but you dealt me a blow and a wound from which I cannot recover. You meant to hurt me and it destroyed me. So much so, that this is where I cut my losses and walk away. If you never called me again, I would never call you.

I can NEVER trust you again after the last incident. I can never trust you again with my innermost thoughts and emotions; I can never let you get "close"to me again- Not physically, sexually or emotionally. I envied other women who had men that loved them, and made them feel special-- while you called my son retarded and told me to get the hell out of your personal space, told me you never gave a f*** about me and never will, etc, at a time when I was dealing with so much already. You Inflicted an irrepairable wound on me---but when you yelled get out of your "personal space"- thats a rejection and blow from which I cannot recover from. Not this time. NOT THIS TIME.

I want you to pursue and date other women. Go get you a woman with a master's degree that makes a lot of money. Get married and go win with her. Dont date women with young kids because you really dont like kids-- or maybe it was just my son? Just leave me to my own devices. I don't want a platonic friendship with you. I just want to heal from all the hurt you caused me, and that I caused you. I have let the fantasy go. I desire to be with a man that I feel loved and absolutely adored by, safe and secure with- sexually, physically and emotionally safe --as well as feeling safe bringing my kids around--and that man is NOT you.

I will always hold a special place for you in my heart, but you dealt me a blow and a wound from which I cannot recover. You meant to hurt me and it destroyed me. So much so, that this is where I cut my losses and walk away. If you never called me again, I would never call you.

Called you son retarded? Wow what a house. Never speak to him again.

As for my ex stop texting me, i'm over you, i told you 2 months to never contact me again and still you do. For 4.5 years i supported you through your mental health issues but when i had a bad 5/6 weeks with my first incident due to a work accident you sacked me off. Through therapy for PTSD im beginning to feel better and re-discovering my self respect i lost when my head got smashed in. You are selfish and self centered. You are less than worthless to me.

I feel so much better since telling you the truth-- that I really want you to stop contacting me so that i can move on and heal. The sex wasn't even good and you had the nerve to mistreat me? Really? It feels even BETTER that I caught your gaslighting, manipulative ass in a huge lie-- You had the audacity to "try" and insult my intelligence but I wrote everything down in my journal with dates/ times so I KNEW you were lying. I can't do nothing but laugh about it now. Catching you in a lie accelerated my healing process by 90%. I don't even feel bad for what I put you through either. Im just going to keep getting slowly acquainted with my new man and keep working on my healing process. We have a plan in place and he's actually helping me to get out of my living situation. Unlike you, who always complained about it but never lifted a finger or spent one dollar to help.

You actually have to wine and dine these women now. You've got to be nice, and spend time, money and real effort on these women. You actually have to be nice to get sex now. When they realize how sexually selfish and cheap you are, they won't be anything more than a one night stand.

You have to work hard to establish a REAL connection with another woman now, and chemistry doesn't easily come. Abusers like you would never date if you revealed the "real" you early on-- you have to pretend to be charming and not the ahole you really are. Good luck with that though. You pushed away someone that truly loved you --but I reached my breaking point with the amount of abuse and degradation that I was willing to accept. I'm much younger, pretty and educated. I'm your loss, you're the one who almost 60 years old. You'll get other women; but not women that are my age. Find another woman to torture and abuse. And that takes time, effort and grooming.

For the first time in 6 months I feel like you are a complete stranger to me. Like I wouldn't even know you if I ran into you. I wouldn’t feel the need to strike up a conversation. I wouldn’t feel very guilty for avoiding you. I’m sad that we had our time together and it ended. I’m warmed that we did have good times. I’m sad that you meant so much to me. Im sad that you aren’t here anymore....but it feels like you’re dying. I don’t even know where these feelings came from. I don’t know why they’re here now. Maybe I’m letting go. Maybe there is no hope of you ever coming back (as stupid as it sounds that you ever would’ve come back). You don’t care and that’s fine. You moved on quickly and that’s fine. It’s your right. I’m sure you acted as you saw fit, just as I did.