Why do girls like sex?

Pelle Blue

I would say that women like sex because it can be a physically pleasurable experience. I think that an orgasm is only one reason out of many that women enjoy sex. While sex is a physical act people experience emotions (as there are chemicals that are released in the brain during sex) which heighten arousal and make the experience pleasurable even though the girl may not orgasm.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would say that women like sex because it can be a physically pleasurable experience. I think that an orgasm is only one reason out of many that women enjoy sex. While sex is a physical act people experience emotions (as there are chemicals that are released in the brain during sex) which heighten arousal and make the experience pleasurable even though the girl may not orgasm.

This is definitely true. The orgasm is not needed for women to enjoy every bit of it.

Sorry for kind of hijacking this thread.

I like the intimacy and connectedness that comes with sex. If your wife has a problem with dryness, there are many good and safe lubricants on the market to help with that...and some of them have a warming sensation to heighten the expirience for her. Also, oral clitorol stimulationm is the best way for you to make her climax, and then...you can penetrate her and orgasm yourself. Sex isnt just for the physical act of procreation...it is the most intimate, close, passionate thing two people can share. Satisfaction does not always have to be in the form of orgasm for woman...personally, if I do not orgasm during oral, and my bf and i have sex, and he orgasms...then I will have him help me finish..he says the fact that he can satisfy me...in any way...is what makes him even more content. You really need to be aware of how the female body...and mind...works in order to have a fulfilling sex life, for both of you!

I've been thinking of buying one but I'm so embarrassed anyone will find out. I'll look into it though. Suggestions are appreciated!

link removed

Good Vibrations is a store specializing for women. And if you buy anything through the mail, it will typically come in a discreet packaging, with a harmless sounding return address.

and if you are afraid someone will find your stuff, they sell vibrators that look like lipsticks, very discreet.

link removed

Good Vibrations is a store specializing for women. And if you buy anything through the mail, it will typically come in a discreet packaging, with a harmless sounding return address.

and if you are afraid someone will find your stuff, they sell vibrators that look like lipsticks, very discreet.

Haha, I love the Beach Boys double entendre.

Haha I grew up in a conservative country and I also felt the same way. I thought that women had sex because they wanted kids. Not for pleasure. Women seem like asexual beings sometimes.

Hey livinginsbi, is that Dabladeroden's picture you have as your avatar?

I love sex!!! I'm one of those lucky women who can come from just about anything or any position. When I was young, I had an older lover who taught me how to truly enjoy sex. 3 - 10 minutes is about my speed. I know not all women can come, but I wouldn't have sex if I couldn't, it would be waaay to frustrating. I don't date men who can't get me there, either. You know girls, it's not always you, some guys are just not good lovers. When you meet a man who really knows how to make love to a woman, an orgasm is guaranteed!!!! Great lovers are golden!

Your replies are drops of rain on a drying plant but none of it waters the roots of my life. I've talked to my wife and respect her medical necessities and I wide-eyed recognize the constantly clear chasm between any of my fantasies and the tightening tine of time and labyrinth rungs of reality. There is a part of me that dies inside eveyday for lack of water as the bright sun dries up all the rain...

lets round it down quickly for you:

women love sex as much as men, perhaps sometimes even more. 95% i think is an incorrect statistic.

Women on birthcontrol or women after having a child have altered hormones which can make them desire sex anywhere from a little bit to ALOT less.

Women in relationships where good connection and communication are lacking will also lose the desire to be intimate with their partner.

Women with lousy lovers AND bad communication will also lose interest.

The thing about sex is its MORE mental than physical to women and men. Would you have great sex with someone you resented or despised or no longer felt connected to? NO, probably not.

Well this is no different.

In very very rare cases a woman can have nerve problems that can make sex feel like nothing. literally.

but thats extremely rare.

Your replies are drops of rain on a drying plant but none of it waters the roots of my life. I've talked to my wife and respect her medical necessities and I wide-eyed recognize the constantly clear chasm between any of my fantasies and the tightening tine of time and labyrinth rungs of reality. There is a part of me that dies inside eveyday for lack of water as the bright sun dries up all the rain...

I thought there weren't any medical issues....??

but there are several ways to at least decrease her getting sore...she either is not getting enough blood flow in that area which could definitely be treated by hormones or lubricants can lessen this also. I dont mean to sound critical, but it seems neither of you wants to overcome this issue. If you truly value your sex lives then i would think you would try anything possible...

Men aim for the goal

Women aid to get there...

And so it's with almost everything - career, sport, sex...

I know a few girls who are like muses - very beautiful, and have lot's of sex, and somehow from the way they talk I get that they like the feeling that they help forming the future life of those guys...

English isn't my native language, but I hope you get what I'm trying to tell...

Archived