Why do girls like sex?

Pelle Blue

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I admit your post here enlightens me to another comment you made in another thread...

I'm not a girl, I'm a woman, and I love sex always have even when I was a girl, lol. It feels fantastic, and who wouldn't love something that feels so good..

You simply have not been exposed to women that do. I have no idea what medical issues are affecting your wife, but it can be a real variable in why she doesn't enjoy it,that doesn't mean all women don't enjoy sex. I feel you are rationalizing your situation by generalizing about women.

You need to explore more with your wife, you can have a very fulfilling sex life that goes beyond just penetration with your penis, fingers are wonderful, have you tried making her climax with your fingers or oral?

The two of you can find what works for both of you without her experiencing pain if you are open to exploring other sexual acts other than intercourse alone, this requires communication and patience, if you both can do this there is a chance for it to get better...

I'm awkwardly proud to say that the 22 women I've slept with have all been satisfied (for all I know). I love oral and use the Japanese theory that a girls pleasure comes before a man's.

I was raised by my Mom and was taught that guys should "not want" to have sex. Of course raging male hormones at 15 don't listen to Mom so I tried finding a girlfriend anyway only to be rebuffed over and over again by girls my age all the way through college and beyond. Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm a good looking guy and was a Pac 10University athlete on scholarship (swimming), an award winning architectural student with my work on exhibit around the country. I have alwaysbeen an easy socialite with dozens of friends and an easy going demeanor. I even joined a fraternity for 3 years and got laid zero times.... So this early "imprinted" real-world experience that girls don't like sex fit what I was told. I was also cryptically taught that my sexual needs were second place to what really mattered...what that first place thing was I never did figure out, but the concept that girls don't like sex still remains. I'm married now, enjoy a loving relationship and even have great regular sex with my wife, but there's that nagging voice in the back of my mind that deep down, girls just do it for their guy and just "put up with it". My wife even told me the other day that there really aren't any nerve endings inside the vagina and I found out that's actually true. I guess that explains why size doesn't matter. I've always known that when my wife masturbates she doesn't need (or want) anything inside her to reach climax. I saw a poll where most girls say they also don't use insertion to reach orgasm...See, this is starting to make sense to me now. There are no nerve endings inside the vagina, girls masturbate and are fully satisfied without inserting anything, and a woman's "need" for a penis is not dependant on size for satisfaction. Finally lesbianism is in full focus and I'm devasteted at having a penis that's critical to my sexual satisfaction but only a peripherhal unnecessary accessory to a woman's ability to orgasm or enjoy sex. My question is, how common are my feelings and do you think I will ever honestly believe that women like sex?

Why wouldn't you believe that women do? We've told you that thinking is not on par with reality, so just choose to change your mind. Easier said than done at first but try it. Tell yourself women like sex.

It may just be that your wife doesn't and that's something you need to face as an issue in your marriage instead of telling yourself all women are like that.

I'm sorry but this post is wrought with contradictions, I'm not even sure what your issue is anymore as you seem to contradict your own thoughts.

Are you familiar with the g-spot and a-spot, they reside in the vaginal canal and are full of nerve endings...

You can be devastated all you want, but it is your own thoughts and rationalizations that are causing it...

I don't mean to be harsh, but your thought process blows me away, until you are willing to open your mind and actually embrace some facts around sex and the fact that women enjoy it, yes, you will always be plagued with this notion that women don't like sex..

It also sounds like you have no clue how to please a woman, and you are rationalizing that as well...22 women and you don't have any idea if they were pleased, how in touch are you with women you have sex with?

Open your mind, let go of these hangups your mother placed in your head, that's the only way you will be able to accept some facts around sex and women...

Why wouldn't women like sex? I think more than enough women who replied stated they like sex.

I'm not one who's difficult to please.

I have stronger orgasms with penetration or insertion. The clit? I have weaker orgasms.

For me, size does matter. I'm not saying anything over 7 inches is required...but sometimes I get off better with a man that is deeper inside me.

Maybe I'm just different. Dunno.

Of course there are nerve endings in the vagina! If there weren't, women would not feel anything there, including pain, which is clearly not the case. The vagina is not simply an empty space with the labia and clitoris outside of it. It has stuff in there -- walls, the urethral sponge, the cervix, etc. You just have to work with what is inside and out.

I love sex, and I'm one of those women that can have an orgasm 99% of the time through intercourse, and an orgasm feels AMAZING when there is something inside me. (Contractions anyone? The women should know what I am talking about.)

Hope that helps.

I still don't understand if you've had 22 lovers that you don't know if women enjoy sex or not. what are you doing? are you jackhammering them or something?

I suppose it's one of those cases where if he has to ask the question (after 22 lovers), he's not doing it right!

In the summer when I was 4-1/2, I played 'doctor' under a giant williow tree where I was performing my first ever close-up examination on a girl named Kimberly. My 3-1/2 yr old brother Roy sneaked up behind and saw what I was doing and without me knowing ran off to tell our Mom. I'll never forget the smell of her vulva and how good it was. I was a naturally curious young boy and I had no idea my life was going to shatter 60 seconds later. I was just about to part her lips and further examine the source of her magic smell when Marla, the girl's Mom, came screaming around the corner up to the tree. I was on my knees and Kimberly had her white panties and bright yellow shorts down to her ankles with her back up against the tree as her mom peeled through the vertical curtain of branches to find us framed like thieves under our shadowy canopy.

Marla patently went beserk and collard Kimberly off spanking her all the way up the street while my mom scolded me into the house. My mom would never hit us kids, but the verbal slaps ended up being far more permanent and profiund than getting spanked ever could.

Crying in my mom's arms I remember telling her over and over again that I didn't do anything wrong. Why are you mad? I didn't think it was right that Marla got so angry. I striclty remember I was mad at Marla and not really my mom for the whole incident.

Is this site called Not Alone? Am I Not Alone in getting sexually re-wired as a kid like this to thnk girls don't like sex?

It is warpingly real that to me girls should NOT explore their body and should NOT be grateful for their magic smells and I am BAD for liking it. That is just how I'm wired-up right now.

OK people, I know what most of you are going to say: "Just get over it, freak". You're a looser for thinking this your whole life. Are you crazy!!?! Take another Looser Slap to the face this time and disappear. Are you for real? You have no idea if you even pleased 22 of your lovers for heaven's sake!! Get over it. Go crawl in your hole and bury yourself to save the rest of us from your whiney-ass ramblings. Looser freak.

If that's your opinion of me, then, Thanks a lot. I'm agree with you completely and will continue to be invisible. Invisibilty does have it's looser benefits!!

Thanks also the girls (like my wife) who emphatically say sex feels good. That's just great. I'll keep on pretending I believe you, but deep down inside, I hate every woman on the planet for having a magic smell that got me in so much trouble. I seethe inside and secretly hate all women for having what I should not want.

On a rational level I know how this looks. I want to recognize that Marla acted in a way she thought was right and probably didn't intend for this to have such an impact on my life. I know she didn't mean it. Marla died a couple of years ago but if she were alive today I would tell her this story and ask her forgiveness for me interpeting her reactions to mean that girls don't like sex. I know she would say she was sorry too, and that women do like sex. My Mom and Marla remained good friends her whole life and Marla may not have even remebered the incident. Super sadly, Kimbery was one of the victims of the I-5 killer in 1982 just a few weeks away from her wedding. I attended her funeral and a part of me died with her. I want to move on from this soon....

My wife gets sore very quickly (under 10 minutes despite lubrication - don't worry it's not a medical issue, that's just the way she is) and and there's a time bomb going off in the back of my mind whenever we make love that her ""pleasure"" could turn to ""pain"" at any second...

Your wife doesn't let herself enjoy it.

So why do girls like sex??

Because it feels great!

It's common knowledge that 95% of women physically *can't* orgasm form intercourse alone, plus the V has no nerve endings for pleasure just inside the walls.

That is a load of crock, I am sure the number is NOT 95%. The V has plenty of nerve endings. Whoever taught you was wrong. You are a man, what would you know how it feels like?!

So after she's had her orgasm (from cunniligus and, of course, nothing inside her) while I'm on top trying to finish, I'm thinking 1) hurry up or she's gong to get sore!, 2) she'll NEVER orgasm because she doesn't like anything in her when she comes anyways, and 3) she can't even feel anything past a half inch inside anyway, and that's EXACTLY what DOES feel the best for me.

Your way of thinking is preventing good sex.

Girls: It's a secret that sex is just a game, isn't it? I read in those romance novels all about the big hunky guy, all the romance and mystery, all the pent-up horny emotion..then when the story get's to the good stuff, what the novel has been relentless leading up to, the actual intercourse, it all gets vague...very vague...because the best part for a girl -was- the chasing and candles and the cuddling. Sex is the bother they have to put up with to get the guy they want based on primitive instincts of getting a good provider who will protect her when she's pregnant.

Do NOT look at sex from the view of those harlequin romances....90% of the time they follow ONE basic storyline and that is so not descriptive of reality.

I can't believe all the misinformation you lead yourself to believe. Wow. I even think that sex is better for most females than males, that is if the male stops thinking of just himself.

Thanks, I'll mark you down as one of the girls who says: "Just get over it, freak". You're a looser for thinking this your whole life. Are you crazy!!?! Take another Looser Slap to the face this time and disappear. Are you for real? You have no idea if you even pleased 22 of your lovers for heaven's sake!! Get over it. Go crawl in your hole and bury yourself to save the rest of us from your whiney-ass ramblings. Looser freak.

It's spelled "loser".

Why are you not being receptive to people saying women actually do like sex?

Can't freakin spell Loser. Peferct. Touche to that.

Why am I not receptive to people saying women actually do like sex?

Becasue if sex to ME had any amount of pain EVER involved I would not like it. My wife has the potential for pain every single time like a ticking time bomb in my head that says I have to finish SOON or it's going to hurt!!! Fantastic!!! Sure she loves it!!! I THNIK (even if it's not true) that she just wants her O and then me OUT.

I actually did meet a girl ONCE who said she liked sex. Thaaat's great. She actually said she liked sex. Directly to me. She said that. Just with anybody else except me, of course. Boy what a GREAT day, huh!?

So you guys are all here on this blog...all anonymous... I picture a bunch of fat 50 yr old dudes chuckling as they prentend to be a 22 yr old girl.

I thought this site was called NOT ALONE. Where are the people who are together with me on feeling this way???

I AM ALL ALONE.

I am surreal (or is it cereal? I'm a loser)

You don't need to have people agree with you. Where will that get you? Why not look for people who are telling you that the way you think isn't true?

Honestly I do think that if you've had just one girl out of all your past sexual partners tell you they like sex, then perhaps the issue is that you don't know how to be a good sexual partner.

Let's take your wife out of the equation. Think back to the 21 previous women. What was your technique? Did you listen to them if they directed you? Did you try a bunch of positions? Did you make sex all about you or all about them or an equal amoutn of both?

Sex is 9 times out of 10 proper communication of likes and dislikes. If you have proper communication with your partner, sex will be good. It's much more than the mechanical penis-in-vagina-and-pump-away feeling.

You need more help than we can give you here.

I'm sorry about your story but it is all twisted... you didn't need Marla's forgiveness for how that incident made you see women. What is there to forgive?

You came here asking why girls like sex. You refuse to believe we do.

End of. If you're not a troll, then you are someone with real, honest difficulties who is determined not to get help with them here, even though you asked. What do you want us to reply to that? To lie and say we hate sex?

Your last post doesn't fit with your others. You say 22 women have enjoyed sex with you - you think - yet you say all women are lying and it hurts.

HOW it hurts, if we have no nerve endings, I'm less certain about.

Are you for real? If so, then I apologise if that hurt your feelings. You will not find the answer to this online, you need to talk to someone in person.

A psychoanalyst would have a field day with this case.

No matter how many of us tell you that we enjoy sex, you are not going to believe it. Even explaining basic physiology doesn't seem to be helping. It seems like your mind is set. What do you think needs to be done in order to convince you otherwise? Would you go and see a professional about this?

Archived