baby names

hers

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their last name starts with Br. Her husband's first name also starts Br. He's a 3rd and his family wants the 4th, but she won't budge. So I think they may be wantung the alliteration but she still is thinking other names.

Oh man, I'm not a fan of alliterative names!

I agree with Bella that you should try not to give too much advice. I'm not anywhere close to having kids and it stresses me out to think about picking names because my mother is so picky, and I'm worried she'll disapprove!

I agree with you on the Braxton.

It can look like "brat"

Also, can you imagine a grown man with that name?? A professional man in his thirties with a name like Braxton?!?

Same with names like Madison, Taylor, Mackenzie etc.... alll soo wrong!!

Thank you!! Same with mikayla, ariana, brianna, brighton (sorry BMW3)...

Thank you!! Same with mikayla, ariana, brianna, brighton (sorry BMW3)...

Hey no problem... i like being orignal...and when youre in your 30s and everyone is named, mike, john, etc.. and youre named Brighton you will stand out with girls and people at the work place............

personaly more people would find the unique name more postive then negative... seen it many times before.. my opnion though....

At my job I deal with everyone from young kids to adults and these are some of the unusual names I've come accross, along with some that I just like...

Boys: Ace, blaze, maverick, crew, eric

Girls: courtney, allie, madison, clover (I would never name a kid this, but it's def unique)

Crew and maverick are my favorite!

olivia, clara, sophie or sophia, chloe

ethan, zarek, ummmmmm

i am going to name my sons biblical-type names.....isaac, sulaiman (solomon), isaa (arabic name for jesus), and maybe yusuf (joseph). although we have too many yusuf's in our family now.

this site looks good: link removed

Archived