baby names

hers

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My name is a normal girl's name but spelled a little differently. Not new age but just some letters inverted. I like it and haven't met anyone with the same spelling before.

Yes, mine is normal too, just spelled a very traditional English way. My mother wanted something that could not be shortened or made to look stupid but somehow someone always mucks it up so I shortened it myself and people still mess it up...LOL

My granddaughter is Kayleigh.......I was hoping her parents would spell it a little more traditionally like Kaylee........

You know when you go to a touristy spot, you can't find little trinkets with KAYLEIGH......

Leigh is a very traditional English name, as opposed to the American, Lee.

Oh yea growing up I always saw stuff with the regular spelling of my name but never my spelling. Bothered me as a kid but I don't mind it now.

I think names like kaylee, carly, and hailey are good on little girls but not on women or older women.

People see my name, ask if that's how I really spell it, and then proceed to spell it wrong.

When I worked at an office, my email signature had the inverted letters of my first name bolded, pink, and a little bigger than the others so theys tood out. People would write me, misspelling my name in the process, and ask why I had it like that. Ugh...

Archived