baby names

hers

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, I don't care, so I'll say it (not like I try too hard to keep my anonymity here...)

My name is mehgan. H before the G. Soooo many people spell it meghan, megan, meagan, even meaghan. Never mehgan. Drives me crazy!! Many people in my famly even spell it wrong. It's like pulling teeth to get them to spell it right...

That's pretty, but I imagine people would never get it right. Definitely not as obscure as I thought.

My name gets butchered all the time. It's a pretty traditional Armenian name, but people seem to have so much trouble pronouncing it lol

Sione (cee-oh-neh)

People call me Sion (cee-on), Scion (like the car), Simon, etc...

Most of them are pretty embarrassing, especially when they call me in public lol

No, scratch Wendy, I'm going with Jareth and Kira. Everyone my age will groan, but it's not like any of their classmates will know a lick about 80's Jim Henson movies

I really like the name Jareth! never heard that before.

But I also love Bailey and Evan for a boy.

I've chosen my girls name, which I won't share cos I think it spoils it lol

My name gets butchered all the time. It's a pretty traditional Armenian name, but people seem to have so much trouble pronouncing it lol

Sione (cee-oh-neh)

People call me Sion (cee-on), Scion (like the car), Simon, etc...

Most of them are pretty embarrassing, especially when they call me in public lol

That's the same name as the Tongan guy on Biggest Loser

My sister told me last night she loves Langley for a girl and I think it's growing on me, though it's not my ideal name. She loves gabriel for a boy but her husband doesn't like it.

I love Gabriel, but it's a pretty common name.

Langley's cute, too...but it's kinda hard on the tongue. I like names that are easy to pronounce. When you say that name fast, it sounds like Lan-lee. When I said it (& I actually did say it out-loud I left out the G.

Haha, I don't care, so I'll say it (not like I try too hard to keep my anonymity here...)

My name is mehgan. H before the G. Soooo many people spell it meghan, megan, meagan, even meaghan. Never mehgan. Drives me crazy!! Many people in my famly even spell it wrong. It's like pulling teeth to get them to spell it right...

i know more people that spell it Meghan than Megan, actually.

On a side note, my mum's friend (who teaches kinder) has been making a list of retarded bogan names.

Top three:

La-er (Pronounced - wait for it - Ladasher)

Abcde (Pronounced Absidee, or if the kid turns out to be a bit of a porker, Abesidee)

Tiger (Just... no.)

Back on topic, I really like Kate (and related names like Kaitlyn) for a girl...

On a side note, the name Siobhan (pronounced shevon) is just asking for trouble - no-one's gonna get that right first time =D

I'm trying to beat some sense in to my partner. I really like the name Georgia. But he hates it.

But we can agree on Charlie, and George.

I live in Georgia, so I don't like that name...I wonder if I didn't live here if I'd like it??

But I don't really like any state names. Dakota or Montana. Ick...

Girl: Natalie Eileen, Natasha Eileen, Ashley Maureen, Alison Marueen, Kari Maureen, Michelle Eileen, Sarah Eileen, Rebecca Eileen

Boy: Jeremy, Joshua, James, Zachary, Peter, Miles, Christopher, Andrew, Bradley, Daniel, Isaac, Nathan, Patrick, Cory, Steven, or Tyler.

Source: My favorites

Edit: I also like Annie and Eva!

Girl: Natalie Eileen, Natasha Eileen, Ashley Maureen, Alison Marueen, Kari Maureen, Michelle Eileen, Sarah Eileen, Rebecca Eileen

Boy: Jeremy, Joshua, James, Zachary, Peter, Miles, Christopher, Andrew, Bradley, Daniel, Isaac, Nathan, Patrick, Cory, Steven, or Tyler.

Source: My favorites

Edit: I also like Annie and Eva!

Eileen is my middle name and Maureen is my sister's middle name!! What a coincidence that you like both

Our daughter's name is Kasmira (meaning commanding peace which she's the complete opposite LOL). We didn't want any common names; to me it should identify the child's uniqueness, not like every Mike, John and Jennifer around, not that there's anything wrong, but it's like having re-badged names.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm...girls names I like are Zoe and Annie.

I love my nephew's name also, Ryland.

And I'm sure I posted this in another thread somewhere, but this reminds me of watching baby mama where that lady in the background yells to her kid "come on, you're late for your playdate with Wingspan and Banjo"...LOL

Peyton for a girl. Jacoby or Titus Pullo for a boy. Or Malachi.

Ok, maybe not Titus Pullo. I know I'm set on naming my boys after spartans, romans, and gods. And no woman will ever agree to this

But seriously, Peyton, Malachi and Jacoby. And Heath.

Archived