THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 40 (almost)

I've come to the conclusion that I will always miss him. I will always love him. But I am finally, slowly starting to feel like me again. Maybe at some point I'll try and talk to him again, but probably not. I do not need to chase someone who deoesn't want me. I deserve to be pursued and loved and valued. So I will try to give him what he wants, me never speaking to him again.

Day 30

The day is just beginning but I can't believe I made it. I'm going to keep going until I just stop counting the days and it will be normal just not to talk or think about him. I'm not gonna lie, my heart wants so badly to see him and hopes for a reconciliation, but my head is steadfast and knows that this is not the relationship for me and that I need to let it go.

Day 12 (3rd NC round)

Yes, finally made it to the double digits! Even survived another weekend. I dont know about you guys but Sundays are the most toublesome day of the week for me because it is rather a rest day and at some point I always think about my ex. Really cant help it even though I had brunch dates and went to the gym.

Once a week a check up my FB messenger (deleted the app) to see if I missed anything from friends without Whatsapp. I am not lying - I still hope for a reconcilation message or anything towards it. Anyway, he messaged me - can be considered a breadcrump about how "sorry he was for being so busy and ignorant on my previous messages". First thought of mind was "You are always soooooo busy but thanks for the apology though". It may seem bitter but I slowly am getting the feeling the breakup was for the best and I am getting to myself. I also didnt see any reason to answer it even though I usually hate it to ignore messages.

Still working on myself and NC is def helping. Cant wait to get further.

I hit day 30. I actually feel a little worse not better the last couple of days. I feel a bit sick I've come to this point, it feels a bit like an anniversary of breakup. I am going on a date today and i could not really care less, sorry date...

I screwed up uni twice. Waiting on my essay results which gosh...i gave myself no time to do as i simply forgot to do it. And I didn't register for my final exam as i have not been checking emails much the last couple of months. Hopefully both will work out. No more mess ups.

Back to Day 1. He texted me out of the blue last Tuesday. He told me he thinks about me everyday and while the time apart is good, he does miss me. but he didn't really want to have an actual discussion, just meaningless small talk.

Then I reached out friday, I saw a pic of a dog that looked just like his and shared it with him. We exchanged pleasantries briefly and that was the end of it, didn't expect to hear from him again. But he texted me again yesterday to ask how my weekend was going, which was a surprise since he had his kids yesterday.

More meaningless small talk. I wanted to ask him why he was contacting me. HE was the one that wanted this break. We agreed NC for 2 months.

I sort of suspect I will hear from him again tonight. Maybe I will ask him then.

Day 11 NC

I have been doing everything they say you are supposed to do during NC....i just started an awesome job and its going great....ive been loosing weight (ive prolly lost about 8lbs since I last saw him, Im at 40lbs total) tons of activities with friends....and i still miss him and hate him at the same time for not reaching out to me. Today I did kickboxing an the instructor was like "damn girl, Id hate to be the guy who pissed you off!". Better to punch a bag right? My FB messenger lit up right before class and I didnt check it but thought about how I would answer if it was him...and realized I wouldnt really be ready to talk yet. It wasnt him anyway....but I guess its for the better.

Day 16

Since it was my day off I tried to keep myself busy. I did have a dream with her which its always painful. I finally ordered my guitar and booked my first lesson for Sunday.

I won't lie they say it gets easier but why does every song remind me of her???

Its going on week 3 and makes me mad that she hasn't reached out then again why do i care so much if I need to focus on healing

Day 31

It seems as if Day 30 made me very emotional and just very sad that our relationship was over. I cried a lot on Day 30 and today I'm at work and I just feel really sad. Maybe this is me finally letting go and it's so painful. Date tonight with a new guy and this my third date since we broke up but the other two guys weren't interesting to me. I'm trying to be strong. My mind always ends up dwelling on him and how much I wish we were still together. But I know I'll get over it one day.

Sigh day 4.

Could've been day 28. But no. I had to respond and curse his life out on Friday. To remind him the piece of sh*t that he is. HE LOST ME. He blew it.

It didn't have to be this way. He didn't have to cheat on me. Now look at us. Broken effin' relationship. That had potential, but nope. He wanted to see if grass was greener. Bye a$$h@le. I bet the grass smells like sh*t now.

My ex still has PLENTY of my belongings back at his place. It sucks.!

Do you suppose he is just waiting for you to tell him where to send them?

I ask because I gathered up all of my ex's belongings and stowed everything under the bed until she contacts me to tell me what she wants done with them They are HER things. I would not dream of throwing them out or giving them to someone else unless that is what she explicitly told me to do. I think its crazy how some people try to hold things hostage to try to manipulate their ex. No point to that at all, in my opinion.

Day 14 (3rd NC round)

Almost halftime and feeling okay today. Just realized I can listen to ballads without feeling anything depressing for this guy. Sure, he is in my mind but the songs do not affect me anymore that much. Going into the right direction I think ..

Still dont know if he messaged me and to be honest, I dont really care and rather focus on my studies. He can enjoy the grass over there and be happy (still bitter but only during some moments)

Day 2 NC (2nd round)

Back to feeling terrible. Nothing to do with the contact. Just a heartbreaking convo with my friend about what he had said to her and my past attitude. I just love him so much and wish he would give us a chance because I truly have worked hard on myself the last few months. I know its good for me regardless, but it seems like such a waste.

Hi guys this my 17 days NC!

I thought it was getting easier, I spent 4 full days sick at home and I didn't think much about him although I had dreams about him 2 nights in a row but it didn't affect me much.

What made me sad and started to heavily think about him again, it's Bc i saw that he liked recently a few memes about girls being "h" meme which doesn't relate at all to our issues or the way our relationship ended! More like memes about girls dumping his poor a**** and seems pretty disgust about women at the moment... so that makes me think that he was probably seeing someone which probably dumped him when she realized that he was a total looser.

My guess is he is still living with mommy and no job ! I can't be sure 100% but that's what I m assuming. It hurts cos here I am joining a forum to heal and try to cope with NC while he was focusing on making it work with his rebound girl! at least karma paid back! I was a real good girl to him!

Do you think he will remember that? I m not sure! Men can't forget women who treated them poorly, it makes them want and chase them more! Sweet girls are just a good time left behind ... sadly true.

FA, I pretty much told him to shove my things up his @$$. That's how bad I don't wanna see his face. Like I said, all I left behind are replaceable items. My broken heart .. that's a different story.

Seriously my ex gf said she was going to pass my belongings with her brother since I work with him. I still havent received anything. I'm on day 18 and you're right she can keep my

Day 32

I don't know why some people want their exes back after some of the horrible things they've done. Hell I don't even understand why I sometimes want my ex back. But i think its more of wanting the person you were when you were with your ex. You want to be that loving person again, but sometimes these exes don't deserve that person anymore. And sometimes they lose sight of that person and it can be their fault or yours. Just rambling. Cried all night last night but it made me feel better haha.

Day 32

I don't know why some people want their exes back after some of the horrible things they've done. Hell I don't even understand why I sometimes want my ex back. But i think its more of wanting the person you were when you were with your ex. You want to be that loving person again, but sometimes these exes don't deserve that person anymore. And sometimes they lose sight of that person and it can be their fault or yours. Just rambling. Cried all night last night but it made me feel better haha.

You hit the nail on the spot!!!

Sometimes I want to kick myself in the butt when I'm missing him, which is a lot. Even while I'm super busy at work. How is he on my mind still?? But I stop and think of all the B.S. he's done. The damage he's caused to me, our relationship. How in the blue hell can I take him back??

Day 5 over.

Day 18

I just came back from the gym and I feel great! I think Wednesdays are always hard because I always had something planned for my ex gf and I to do. I have to stay busy to keep her off my mind. Why do I still wonder if you miss me but then realize if you did I wouldn't be heartbroken

Day 18

I just came back from the gym and I feel great! I think Wednesdays are always hard because I always had something planned for my ex gf and I to do. I have to stay busy to keep her off my mind. Why do I still wonder if you miss me but then realize if you did I wouldn't be heartbroken

Hey, I'm on day 17 today!

Was at the gym too, was so bloody tough, went to legs and bumb class, that lady broke me, struggled to walk to my car after 😄😄, think tomorrow will struggle to get out of my bed 😄.

As you, I think he forgot me already.

We took this week off work long time ago , to go somewhere together, and now I'm home for a week thinking he's vanished somewhere nice having fun.

Hey, I'm on day 17 today!

Was at the gym too, was so bloody tough, went to legs and bumb class, that lady broke me, struggled to walk to my car after 😄😄, think tomorrow will struggle to get out of my bed 😄.

As you, I think he forgot me already.

We took this week off work long time ago , to go somewhere together, and now I'm home for a week thinking he's vanished somewhere nice having fun.

Day 19

It doesn't get any easier. I think she forgot me too. I been planning my week and weekend to stay busy. I bett you're really sore today??

Well Kissa we are almost close to our 30 day mark. Idk about you but I might need to extend it lol