THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 20

Today I been really really emotional. I even had a urge to reach out. I think hoped she would have contacted me idk.

Maybe I'm feeling this way since I had bought us tickets to a concert today and was going to suprise her and then I got dumped so I had to resell them.

I guess she is still going to the concert and I decided not to go. Ugh well going out for drinks later

20 Days.

Today it's hard I keep dreaming of him! It's like my brain won't let go on him! I feel a bit better about myself tho. Got a tan and booked hairdresser appointment for next weekend. I going to die my hair dark like he begged me so many times to do! Well guess what now I m doing it for me! Hope he will sees it and blow his mind! Lol

I m doing this with the hope that he will reach me but more of the start of a new me. Going to start running tmr again and planning to quit smoking once my hair is done. Sometimes I force myself to remember the moments he was on my nerves and how cheap he was and it helps...

Day 16

Ive been having good moments and bad moments....i worked out today but slept alot of the day because i think im using alot of energy to get through the work day acting like nothing is wrong. I feel like im doing everything they say you are supposed to do during no contact. Im feeling great at the gym....so much stronger! I got my hair done on Wednesday and I got a ton of comments saying how great i look....less stressed and thinner.....he put a like on the picture right after I posted it. I saw an article posted by a friend and I added his name to it to read it...does that count at breaking no contact? I thought the bread crumb would make me feel better....but it didnt. So when is this supposed to get better? Im so so sick of people being like "just get over it".

Day 45

My parents are visiting this week. Last time they visited my ex and I were still together and in our honeymoon phase so it's making me think of him a lot. I have thought about messaging him a lot, but I stop myself because I don't want to come across as desperate. I want him to think that I can let him go. I've been talking to this guy from Tinder and I like him quite a bit, but we've been talking for about 3 weeks and have yet to meet up. I don't know how I can like this guy and still be in love with my ex at the same time. I wish my ex missed me enough to reach out

Day 0. I posted a thread about what happened last night. And I needed the one thing I left at his place, and today I just happened to be in his area (we live 40 min apart) so I stopped by to get it. He walked it out to my car and said "have fun today". So i decided to go for broke since I already broke NC, and told him just how much he hurt me. He didn't have much to say, just more "im sorry, you really are still very special to me, blah blah blah". And i told him that was BS. So now I start over tomorrow.

Day 19

It doesn't get any easier. I think she forgot me too. I been planning my week and weekend to stay busy. I bett you're really sore today??

Well Kissa we are almost close to our 30 day mark. Idk about you but I might need to extend it lol

He actually contacted me that evening, like 3 days ago, asking if we can meet for a coffee. I said I'm busy all this week, only can find a gap on Saturday, said to him to contact me before Friday and we'll see.

So if he'll come back on Friday will go to see what he wants, if no then not gonna contact him.

Have mixed feelings, is so hard .

Day 34

Tired from work and feel even more depressed. Crying again but it's ok. I feel better afterwards. I used to think about reaching out after 2 or 3 months, now I dont want to anymore, I just want to move on.

What I like about NC, that after a while you don't wanna contact them at all, as you know how hard was to keep it going every bloody single day.

Day 21

I don't want to post daily here and annoy everyone but I needed to vent a bit! I keep seeing him adding a bunch of girls on his IG ! It's hard to digest that he is for sure actively searching for a girl. Don't know if he looks for a relationship or just to F. As he told me he couldn't be in a relationship anymore and wanting nothing serious. You know they all say that when they realize that they are not that into you anymore. So it hurt a lot right now.

I can't do anything and just watch him silently finding his next victim .

I hate him so much for making me feel so vulnerable and so sad all the time!

How is it so easy for them and so hard for us.

I hope one day I will truly move on from those painful feelings!

I m back on dating app but a guy his playing hide and seek with me. So annoyed of that stupid game. Why relationships are so complicated nowadays. Nobody try to fix things they just walk away and find someone new and repeat same mistakes over and over. Sigh

Day 19 (3rd round)

Never overcame 14 days of NC so I'm a bit proud of myself for sticking with it this time.

Seriously, deactivating all the social media where he is active has helped me so much!

Up to this point, I am still hopeful he will reach out to me someday but if he isn't, it's okay because I am getting much better with my life and do I need him for my own happiness? No, it's all up to me. Came across this one proverb I really like and it fits into so many perspectives in life, even for a breakup:

We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand

I take it as it is, he literally has gambled with me for someone else but I am going to be the one who takes more out of it than he ever will. This perspective really gives me strenght. We can do it guys!

Day 14

I stopped myself from contacting my ex and telling her I love her, I miss her, asking her if she loves me and wants me back It was extremely hard, I even cried Don't know what's going on with me, I just can't forget her and feel like my life will be nothing without her. All that given the fact she no longer loves me. I just don't understand how can I bang my head into such a wall, a girl who doesn't love you anymore but you almost worship her and are ready to accept anything if it will make her get back HELP

What did you text? Did she answer?

I texted her about a movie I saw the other night "A dogs purpose" told her she would love it since she rescued two dogs. She replied after 30 mins "All is well. Yeah sounds like a good movie."

Then I didnt reply back because I regretted it

Day 14

I stopped myself from contacting my ex and telling her I love her, I miss her, asking her if she loves me and wants me back It was extremely hard, I even cried Don't know what's going on with me, I just can't forget her and feel like my life will be nothing without her. All that given the fact she no longer loves me. I just don't understand how can I bang my head into such a wall, a girl who doesn't love you anymore but you almost worship her and are ready to accept anything if it will make her get back HELP

Thats exactly how I felt today. I contacted her now I feel like banging my head against thd wall for doing it

Day 47

Today a guy I had a fling with a year ago friended me on Facebook. The last time we spoke was December 2015. I didn't expect him to every reach out in any way since the last time we spoke was a huge argument. There's no Facebook message or any other kind of communication yet, I accepted the friend request mostly out of curiosity. I guess it goes to show that they always come back in some way, even if it's a year down the road.

Day 7 NC (2nd round)

Been on 4 "dates" everyone is nice and everyone sucks.

They are just not on my level or exceed my level of energy. There is no banter and laughter. They are just not my ex. I don't think of him while on the date, but after. We had such an instant connection and what was supposed to be a 1-2 hour date lasted hours and we forgot to eat because we had so much fun. I am not sure at what point we stopped understanding each other....but I will remember our first date always.

He still has not made contact since NY but did not ignore me when i messaged him. Gah.

Thats exactly how I felt today. I contacted her now I feel like banging my head against thd wall for doing it

YEAH! A couple of hours after i wrote my post here, I sent her a FB message I can't believe how weak I am... She hasn't received it yet, but i broke NC on the 14th day... Such a loser! I hate myself

YEAH! A couple of hours after i wrote my post here, I sent her a FB message I can't believe how weak I am... She hasn't received it yet, but i broke NC on the 14th day... Such a loser! I hate myself

Its hard trust me. I made it to 23 days and broke it today. She replied back in like 30

Mins but I was so anxious and lated I regretted it. I didnt even continue the conversation.

Day 37

Remember how you feel when you contact and remind yourself every time you're tempted. If these people wanted us back they would find a way. If you want a relationship then don't settle for anything else. Disappear and find someone who will give you what you want. It's hard but you need to do it for yourself, because only you have the power to make yourself happy. Its is no one else's responsbility but yours!

Its hard trust me. I made it to 23 days and broke it today. She replied back in like 30

Mins but I was so anxious and lated I regretted it. I didnt even continue the conversation.

Well, I even called her later. We talked for about half an hour with me begging for a chance, pleading, etc. Seems I am very stupid to continue making the same mistakes over and over. WELL - I am satisfied with the conversation anyway! I told her how I feel, I told her that she knows how to find me if she wants to be together and BLOCKED her from everywhere! I am now going NC forever! I am tired of hurting myself, if that b---h wants me back, she will have to go really hard for it! Let her burn in hell!

Day 37

Remember how you feel when you contact and remind yourself every time you're tempted. If these people wanted us back they would find a way. If you want a relationship then don't settle for anything else. Disappear and find someone who will give you what you want. It's hard but you need to do it for yourself, because only you have the power to make yourself happy. Its is no one else's responsbility but yours!

You're absolutely right! Especially in my case, where she "lost her feelings" towards me and now she wants to be free, by herself, and doesn't need anybody Well, guess what, b---h - you WILL be forever free as you wish! You WILL need me some time in the future, inevitably... I am now disappearing, though, and going to find someone who will care about me. I am doing it for myself, as I myself am the most important person in this world for me. Thanks for the encouraging words, Honeybal

Don't worry now, think almos every single one here broke NC once. Just learn from that and keep going

Remember the feeling you had after and hopefully that will stop you when you're gonna be tempted to contact her again.

Chin up, sh*t happens 🙂