THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

I'm off for my career test in another city...I will pass within 1 block of her house...I WILL NOT LOOK DOWN THAT ROAD, I will take the long way if need be. I wont be on here for atleast two days...so I hope I can be strong the entire way, posting on here really helps..lets go.

day 9. he emailed me today to check up on my roommate situation and just random chat. i did not respond. if i do, it will just be another 1-2 weeks before he contacts me again. things can't go on this way. maybe it's time to begin the fade to black and put a period at the end of this very long and befuddling sentence.

I have almost broken NC on several occasions these last few days.

Thinking: Should I send a text? Say hello? Call? Email? Do I expect a response? What am I hoping will come of it? Will it give me closure or leave me dangling where I am right now?....

Then I call a friend and they tell me not to. So I don't.

2 months, 1 week NC still havent heard a thing, still thinking of her. came accross some pictures of her that i left in my documents on my laptop which i'd just managed to get working again. bought tears to my eyes reminding me how beautiful she was. i still cant believe shes gone and what seems to be gone for good. words cannot describe how much i miss and want her.

embarressed to say... after posting here in the am, I called his house on my way to work in the evening.. of course there was no answer and the machine picked up. It's his rommies place.. he does not have a phone.. I didn't leave a message. Really don't know why I called. I checked my voicemail all night at work and there was nothing.

Not that I'm surprised. he gets mad when I won't be controlled. Not sure ai miss him either.. AARRGHHH I hate this!

Day - 10

Its weird, 10 days without talking. I cant believe its 10 days.

I do miss him, and i do want to break NC, but i wont!

I wont give him the satisfaction!

Last time i broke NC i felt awful! terrible! its just not worth it.

As much as i would love to talk, what for? its totally over, I think i am getting to the stage of i dont want to get back together now, I am strating to see im for what he really is. a Liar! NC really is the best option.

Now when i walk down the street i can hold my head high if i see him, like i would every beg! and i know thats wht all his ex gfs have done in the past, well not me.

I guess I'm on day 15 or so? I saw a really cool show two nights ago and wanted to call him and talk about it but of course I didn't because that would do nothing but make me feel bad. Maybe not right away but eventually because that is always what happens when I reach out to him. Feels good in the moment and then bad afterwards.

Ex didn't even let me go NC, after the 'final' email where I said I understood his position and thanks for everything...he emailed on the same day about logistical matters, moving his stuff, forwarding his mail etc (we went into long distance which is why we broke up, not because he moved out after break up). I found that so insensitive that he wasn't even giving me my space away and time to grieve breaking contact with him. Nonetheless I replied fast out of courtesy so we could sort out his stuff. And then he hasn't replied...it's been three days and I thought he was concerned about clearing up his affairs, and perhaps even wanting to stay in touch with me a little. Looks like he's forgotten about all the things he left behind including me. I must keep NC as tempted as I am to break it and just contact him so I can bawl him out for being an insensitive jerk.

Day 11

arrrgh i cant believe its come to this!

But i will be ok, I have planned a overseas holiday from australia to LA over christmas, i have started at the gym, things are looking up even though my heart is breaking and i cant leave my house in case i see him.

how do i react if i see him with another girrl? he knows i still love him

Day 2

Feeling a little more shaken up than yesterday. Still reeling from our "date" on Wednesday. The more I think about, the more of a mess the whole conversation was. I regret a lot of what I said, not because I think it would've changed the outcome but because I wish I had stayed more controlled and aloof. I don't like the impression I left on him. Kind of blew my cool persona all to h***. At least I didn't cry or anything. sigh . . .

For the first time since all of this started, I feel like the situation is too far gone for any kind of reconciliation. It's broken beyond repair. I really have to face moving on alone now. Every single person I've told about this last episode is 100% sure he'll be contacting me again, despite the fact that I told him in no uncertain terms to leave me alone. I suppose it'll happen. Who knows? Thing is, it doesn't matter anymore. Sad realization . . .

Ex contacted me today. There's been NC since July and I'm in a happy relationship with somebody else.

He texted asking "Do you ever think good things about me?"

I'm too nice. i'm tempted to write back. But I know it won't do any good. Somebody please talk to me....he's so good at manipulating the situation....

Ex contacted me today. There's been NC since July and I'm in a happy relationship with somebody else.

He texted asking "Do you ever think good things about me?"

I'm too nice. i'm tempted to write back. But I know it won't do any good. Somebody please talk to me....he's so good at manipulating the situation....

You're happy in the relationship with somebody else. So ignore the ex or risk losing this relationship.

Day 0

I'm so angry, and sad. I hate that he fed me all this crud about being friends and going slow, and then just disappears on me. No calls, no answer in a month. Like he thinks so little of me, that he can't even give me a real breakup. Just ignores me. I don't even know what I did to suddenly turn him off.

I feel used. I feel like a wh*re. I thought he liked me, and cared about my feelings. Why would anyone treat another person like this?

I got so mad tonight. I was drinking. But I was so mad. I told him "Im gonna take the hint- you're 'just not that into me'. Your loss. I deserve someone who likes me too. If Im wrong...u have my #"

Then I said "i'm willing to talk- not argue- if you are. If you're just busy or want space- Tell Me. Im smart, but not a mind reader. I always feel like I get mixed signals"

The booze kicked in. I sent another- "Screw it. I thought u were great- but you blow me off so much. U don't seem to care about my feelings. I feel like a wh*re. Im sick of men treating me like crap"

then "i'm sorry. i've been drinking. I feel sick & confused. men- they either give me EVERYTHING or nothing. Never treat me like u do. I dont understand your disappearing."

I made an ass of myself. It's like I've just reached my breaking point. I feel so low, and worthless- that he suckered me with all his nice sweet words, just to run away on me again. He probably hates me. I keep crying over and over.

Quick question. If I see my ex all the time because of school (We have classes together), but we don't talk, is it still possible for him to miss me?

It very much is, you just gotta keep it up and move forward on your own terms. I had an ex who would see me at work (grocery store) and she said it was so hard for her to see me ignore her even if she was right beside me even though on the inside I just wanted to scream.

Day 1 all over again. This time, by her again. Couldn't have been worse, and I have no idea why she did it. She basically said you were the worst thing that ever happened to me, and I don't know why I stuck around for as long as I did. This was after an entire month of 99.9% NC. Don't know what to think at this point. The whole situation is just stupid and immature. And it's so ironic. That was THE biggest turn on for me way back. She was mature. Not like the others I've dated. This girl was genuine and caring. Amazing how people can change so quickly...