Getting back together really does happen!

My ex just broke up with me after 5 years serious relationship. And 8 years knowing each other. Long distance for one year but we meet every months as he flew to see me. And 3 years living together(he moved to be with me). He is the nicest guy in my life. We are very loyal couple and never really have major problems in relationship. But we have a lot of life problem lately as i need to move to his country in order to be together and the pressure is too much on him as he has lots of life issue going on so he broke up with me out of the blue...a bit more than a week before the date that i intended to move. He feel like our relationship has holding him back.

After 1 month of begging from my side i went to NC for almost 6 weeks. He contacted me and we arrange to meet in person in the next few weeks...he's very stubborn and always stick with his decision and he seems to be really struggle with himself right now. Let's see how it goes. I can't wait to post here, hopefully. He said he miss me sometimes and he said that's normal. And he care about me still. Saying he will always be there for me when i am in need.

here are some stories from other people...

1. The guy left the girl after long term relationship of 6 years and she had to move out of his apartment and crying and clinging a lot. The guy said he does not want to spend his life with her because she is controlling and he feel suffocate. The girl is my close friend. She told me she still texting and calling him but a lot less after a few months they start to hang out again. Go to cinema and eat. But they both are dating someone else also. But the girl is still hoping to be together. And she said eventually after 7-8 months they got back together and she moved in with him again. Now they are still together. It's their 9 years anniversary lately. So when it happened to me she keeps tell me to relax if it's the case of space and you love each other a lot you just need time and patience. She said now they are better together coz she is less clingy and less controlling and he also treat her better.

2. This one i don't know the detail much but it's the case of very long term relationship also. This couple has been together like forever...in their 9 years mark they broke up for a while. I knew that the woman had date some guys but not exclusive and the man travel to Australia. Now in their 13 years together. The woman is pregnant and expecting the baby in june. She also told me this when my ex dumped me that it can happen.

3. This one is the case of the woman left the man of 8 years relationship bcoz she feel not "in love" with him anymore that happened last year around october. The guy was so broken heart. Now in january i see in fb that they started hanging out again and officially back together lately. Bcoz the girl came back.

I am now somehow hoping that i will have one of these stories ... But my case is so difficult bcoz of our situation. But i really can't imagine myself with someone else but him. I just sent another long letter to him. I don't know if it will ruin the chance of our meeting. Bcoz he keeps telling me to move on. So let's see...

Your my absolute favourite poster here Lolabelle, your posts are really helping me and this is the best I've felt in two months! Thank you so much xxx

Aww ive only just seen this.

I just think were all in it together and we can benefit from each others experiences. Theres no room for negetivity, letting go happens naturally and in in a persons own time.

Nobody knows whats around the corner and if these kinds of stories help people (as they have me) at the dark times then theres nothin wrong with that. There will come a time wherenyou dont need to read these threads. Try and be positive, its the only way. Hope youre well and feeling better xxx

whats going on everybody out there reading. I've been scrolling through the thread enjoying the stories. i thought id throw in some contribution of some stories i know of. Every one i know seems to have stories about their ex coming back. the issue seems to be keeping it together when it comes back lol forgiveness seems to be easier said than done! lol

anyways ill start with my parents.

my mom and dad met when they were in their early to-mid-20s. they ended up having 3 kids and were together for a little under 20 years when my mom and dad were arguing a lot ( i was 7 and still i remember that) and my mom basically accused my dad of cheating and what not and decided to split and go get with another guy. my dad was very hurt. he even told me how he was gonna get both of them killed (he tells me this now not when i was 7 lol I'm 25 now) had some hitman in mind and all but didn't do it because of his kids (me and my 2 brothers) but low and behold 3 years later they ended up getting back together. They definitely took it slowly and my dad was hesitant at first but they are still together to this day. and my mom is now 56 and my dad is 60. so all in all 37 years together minus 3 years so 34 if u count the split.

One of my best friends I'm living with now. he was with the love his life for 3 years. (prior to her he was with a girl for 10 years who came back around too). but back to his situation with the love. He was with this chick for 3 years during the time he cheated on her with his ex. told her about it. that kinda messed up things a little lol (u think?) but they were arguing as well he ended up breaking up with her. she hurt him pretty bad by rebounding quick. he called her up and she just straight told him "I'm with some one else now" kinda throwing it in his face. He went all out to get her back. got her back then found her talking to the dude on her phone. and they ended up breaking up again and they went in no contact for a while but she still calls him now and likes his stuff on instagram and he's very much still in love with her but very hurt and definitely hesitant to get back with her/doesnt trust her so i dunno if they will get back together but she still hits him up which says something if u ask me. (this is what i remember of the story lol wish i could be more detailed on the timing of everything and no contact and what not)

i also know of a friend of mine who dated a girl from high school through a bit of college i wanna say around 3 to 4 years. they ended up breaking up. she banged a bunch of his friends and he found out and was super hurt/pissed. but he was still in love with her. but after i think like a year or 2 he moved on a dated another chick he met on a cruise for awhile. i dunno how he ended it with her but eventually 3 or 4 years after the break up with his original ex, he got back with her and they are now married and live together and he's very happy.

one of my best friends since 6 grade. He was always a ladies man bangs a lot of girls and what not and dated a bunch of chicks as well. he fell hard for this one chick cass. they dated for like close to 3 years. went through a lot of fighting and infidelity on his part. probably on hers too. they broke up and got back together a lot but they ended up breaking up "for good" one of those times. They went NC like 6 months. she was banging some other guy and everyone knew but not really in a full blown relationship with the dude. My friend ended up beating him up a bar Lol but they still ended up getting back together. i think they broke up again after that eventually. but still were seeing each other on and off as well. he banged a lot of chicks too in between the break ups but he tells me he thought about her non stop and even thought about her while ing the other chicks. but long story short. cass is now pregnant with his child and is expected this may. he tries to make it work with her but the trust is very fragile they still fight a lot. not really a healthy relationship but still there.

everybody ive talked to personally that has been through break ups says eventually they always come back. well in my case time will tell! lol fingers crossed. it seems like from everyones stories on here u have to move on first which is kinda a win win. ur good without them and if they come back they come back but mannnnn lol when ur so deeply in love with someone how do u just stop?? someone teach me lol. I'm moving on tho slowly but surely. its a time thing. god is great tho so may everyones desires come true and also everyones hearts be full and healed if they have been hurt. much love to everyone! hopefully ill be posting my own story on here. i won't forget to come back and post!

Looks like my ex and I are going to try this again. Spoke a couple of nights ago after months of NC and we are willing to make a go of it. So it does happen now we just have to work on staying together

Wish you all the very best. Make it work out. Congratulations. ✌

Im on 3 months of NC but I miss my ex deeply and I was giving up on him. I felt 3 months was SO long but i read stories of nc for way longer before the ex calls. These stories really inspired me and my breakup wasnt even drama filled. So maybe theres a chance !

I have written one thing on here and got roasted. It made me realize that it is truly hard to convey the whole story on here. That being said I have a couple of stories.

I have a friend who met a girl at the end of college. they dated for about 4 years, lived together. He left because of partial GIGS. He realized he messed up and a month later begged and she took him back and he moved back in. A year or so later, they got into a huge fight and he left again. Long story short they have been married just about a year and couldnt be happier.

Story two, I have another close friend who had broken separated from his girlfriend twice and they have reconciled both times and are doing really well. They argue, but the know there boundaries so things work out really well.

My story, I tried to post on here already but after reading it, I didnt write it really well. To make it short, I had been with my ex for a little over 2 years of her being in grad school and me trying to work and support us, even though she lived in her own place. We had an odd break up, where I just wanted a week to get my head on straight and get my life in order and she decided to make it a full fledged break up. I went into panic mode like you hear most guys say, but I also made a ton of changes. I stopped smoking (which was a deal breaker for her), I started getting myself put together and she saw that. one thing I have not seen people put on here is going to couples counseling. I had my own counselor and so did she and she agreed to go to couples counseling. If you met us, you would never have known we went, but ill say it was one of the best experiences. But because of school constraints for her we couldnt make it anymore. fast forward to last month. I had a ring for a while and had asked her parents to marry her and it was looking good, but we started arguing over nothing and she ended up packing her stuff and leaving. I have done the NC or maybe more LC for the past 5 weeks and I dont see any progress yet. I realized a couple of things after the 2nd break that I really believe are important things to know when in a serious or LT relationship. Dont just listen, hear what the other person is saying. Also realize what you have before you lose it. And when you do realize it, start working on a way to make yourself better. I wish that I had started to change some things about me before she left, but I didnt see the errors in my way. Im not say she was a saint, but I feel that I could have listened and heard her better, remained calmer and really learned to love her the way she needed to be loved, not the way I needed to be loved. For you guys out there, as odd as this may sound, read the book Love Cycles and the 5 love languages. I wish I would have been open to reading them earlier on, they might seem like common knowledge stuff just like on this site, but when you get into the book you will start to see where things need to change in your relationship. Lastly dont do what I did and make your whole life about doing everything you can for your partner. I did all the laundry, cooking, cleaning worked and made sure that anything else that came up, like correcting papers, fixing her car or paying for things where taken care of. I know it sounds like I was used, but she is truly a one of a kind girl to me and she was there for me through some tough times and supportive. I hope that at some point she will want to at least talk with me because im still not a 100 percent sure why she left the way she did. That being said, I have really started to add to my life changes and improvements. I am going to the gym, I have a couple of trips to see friends I have been meaning to see coming up, I am working on changing career paths to what will actually make me happy and stopped watching tv, and being hooked to my phone (both are freeing) while starting to read more and educate myself in things I have always been interested. Also I am not one to say I am against or for LC or NC. I think it is truly whatever the situation calls for. Sometimes you do really need to step up and fight for the relationship and other times you need to let it go away because it will ever come back. One thing is for sure in this life, tomorrow never comes, so live today to the fullest. Things will work out the way they are supposed to and even if you feel incredibly down, you will get back to a point of feeling good. just concentrate on you!

• Like 1

I've spent the past 2 or 3 weeks reading this thread and it's helped me a lot. And now I have a story to share:

- One of my best friends was dumped by his boyfriend I guess on January 2nd. This was the third time they've split up. They've been in contact (didn't delete/block each other from any social media) the whole time (January-April), even had sex with each other a couple of times. And just yesterday, his boyfriend sent him a message wishing him a happy Easter and the conversation started to drift and he ended up saying he made a huge mistake and wanted to get back together with my friend. And this is a guy who dumped him through WhatsApp and told him he didn't love him anymore and didn't feel comfortable with him! My friend is being a little cautious about it but I know he loves him and so it seems like they'll soon be back together. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. My friend is 25 and his boyfriend is 32, I guess.

Hopefully my own ex will come around some time and if she does I promise to post the whole story here. I've been in NC ever since she broke up with me, so it's been a month and a few days. I've blocked her on FB and Instagram and deleted her number from my phone, even blocked 3 friends of hers and 1 mutual friend so I wouldn't see anything related to her. Weird thing is that right after she broke up with me she started getting closer to our mutual friends, which are way more "mine" than hers. I don't know what her intentions are because she's never been close to any of them and would only hang out with them when she was with me. Anyway... time will tell. And by then I'll be sure to post it all here.

• 2 weeks later...

I was broken up with a month ago. He broke up with me because he doesn't want to disappoint me when he goes to Med school, since he won't be able to be there for me because he will be far away. I figured that since I am going to Vet school soon, we would just work through it together and just make a schedule but that we could still be together. He said that I deserve more than that and that he loves me, but he would start to resent himself that he would be choosing books over me so at the moment in his life he can't and doesn't want to be with me. He was also scared that I would resent him for making the same choice. He also said that he thinks he's going to be married to his career and he knows that his life is going to be consumed by his job, so he doesn't want me to end up settling and compromising my own happiness - he wants to give me the opportunity to be truly happy, because he really thinks he's going to end up alone. We dated for nearly 2 years and lived together for the majority of it. I truly believed that he was the one I was going to marry and honestly, I still do. I love him more than anyone I've ever loved in my life and he took care of me, he made me feel wanted and loved, I never questioned anything with him, we just were and it was easy. When he broke up with me, I was/am devastated. I lost the love of my life and my best friend. He still wants to remain in contact, he's been texting me every day and I've seen him once since the break up. It feels like nothing has changed as far as our dynamic, I just can't have him...

When I came to this forum, I was looking for comfort, but as I read on, I realized that I have to work on myself and do things for me. I realized that I can't just hope that we will get back together after a few months without doing what I need to do and without at least trying to move on as much as I fear more than anything that I will lose him for good. This thread has been a source of empowerment for me, and a motivator to get up and try to change my life somehow and try to be okay without him. I know in my heart that I will always love him - him and I worked very well, I feel like we could get through anything together - but I also know that I cannot wait for him, and that I actually need to try and live my life as best I can.

And I know that the possibility of meeting other people is there, as much as I don't want it, I know it's there and if that happens for him, I will be happy for him. He deserves nothing but the best even if I'm not the one giving it to him. This thread gives me hope, though. And honestly that's something that I desperately need right now.

As far as success stories:

1. One of my best friends was dating this guy that we worked with for nearly 2 years. He ended things with her because he was only working with us for the summer and then going to school in a different state. He started dating other women and she was devastated. She eventually starts dating other people but then realizes that the guy she was dating wasn't for her. Her ex comes back to work with us and decides to come to our town to live permanently and then they ended up getting back together shortly after. They've been together ever since and seem to be a lot happier than they were.

2. My ex's mom and dad, ironically enough, were married for a long time. At some point, her husband decided that he needed to move out and take some time so he did. His mom just let him go and she decided that she was going to move into an apartment of her own and that was that. A few months later her husband calls her and says that he wants to come back home. They've been together since and going strong. They've been married since they were like 20+, they're 50-60 now.

I have been lurking and reading every single page from this thread. Finally decided to make an account. When i first started reading i realize this thread was giving me false hope. The more i read the more i realize i shouldnt be reading for hope. I should be reading it to better myself and learn from other peoples mistakes. I wanted to post my story

Me and my first love were together in a LDR for a yr n half. She broke up with me about 2 monthes ago, 10 days after vday on the phone. When we were together we made 2 agreements, 1 was to break up before we cheat, 2 was to do a face to face break up. She said we are too different to be together and she didnt see a future. She wanted to be single and focus on herself. I called her the next day after a long night of sleepless pondering and pour my heart out and accepted the break up. I agreed that our relationship was not healthy and i thought of breaking up before too but i couldnt because i loved and cared for her too much.. She said i am truly a good man, i will always have a special place in her heart. (We were each others first). 3 days later loneiness and regrets hit me like a hurricane. I thought about all the fights we had and the times i couldnt compromise with her and had to get my way. I basically blamed myself for everything. I told her i want to work for another chance. She said she doesnt want a relationship right now and wont see me because it wouldnt be good for her. 3 weeks of contact, i would send her a package every week filled with treats and cute things she loves,plead,beg, and told her ive changed, all the things i shouldnt have done. Then she suggested that we shouldnt talk as much because it was hard on her and its giving me false hope. I respected her n tried LC for two weeks but it didnt help, she refused to talk anything about relationships so i end up doing the same thing in contact minus the regular talk we would usualy have when stayed in contact. Things were also bad for me outside of my relationship. Both my grandparents got sick and had to go to the ER 2 weeks apart. I was doing horrible in classes. I couldnt sleep at night thinking about her. I lost 15 ppunds in less than 2 monthes. I started drinking to sleep (i dont drink before this). Then i found this thread and decided to really do NC. Its been 3 weeks now and im getting weak because i looked at stuff i shouldnt have. I found out she has been talking to this guy she knew since middle school whose had a crush on her for awhile, even before we met. They talked before i met her, but nothing happened because he messed up. So now shes talking to him and she also slept with him probably a week after i started NC and a month after we broke up. This guys wants a relationship but she doesnt. She told him they can continue this but she does not want a label because she cannot do a relationship for awhile. It just killls me that she can just get into fwb so easily and she refuses to see me. Part of me wants to break NC and seek to meet up again. But i know this would not be the right thing to do. So im trying my hardest to stick out the NC because nothing i can do is gonnna change what she wants to do. I still love her and would love a chance to prove to her that i have changed and bettered myself. I know NC is for you to forget and move on. Idk if i can do that. Shes graduating college in a month. I always placed my hope that in the summer i can make something work. Hopefully someday i can come back and finish my reconciliation.

5 years relationship. 3 months and a half of breaking up, 5 weeks of NC. I met my ex again and we had wonderful time together. We decided to take things slow between us. We start talking again and plan to meet again. He is planning to fly to see me for a few weeks in my bd. Not fully in a relationship yet, he is still really careful about this. We both still need a big change. I will need to be better. Less needy and dependent. Our relationship is quite difficult as it is LDR for now. But after all this time he ended up telling me he is still in love with me and i know that. That's why i have never give up on this.

I believe true love does not happen often in a life time. I will try my best before i let it go.

5 years relationship. 3 months and a half of breaking up, 5 weeks of NC. I met my ex again and we had wonderful time together. We decided to take things slow between us. We start talking again and plan to meet again. He is planning to fly to see me for a few weeks in my bd. Not fully in a relationship yet, he is still really careful about this. We both still need a big change. I will need to be better. Less needy and dependent. Our relationship is quite difficult as it is LDR for now. But after all this time he ended up telling me he is still in love with me and i know that. That's why i have never give up on this.

I believe true love does not happen often in a life time. I will try my best before i let it go.

Awesome! One of the key things to be less needy is to pick up new hobbies and redefine yourself. You have to bring something different to the table.😊

Best friend of my now ex S(her) + J(him):

Together since childhood and 6 years ago they broke up. J started using drugs after his brother died and S wanted to concentrate on her career as a solicitor. S moved out of the jointly owned home to a house opposite my best friend (this is incidentally how I met my Ex) S started dating one of my friends but this only went on for 6 or so months - He was a loser. J couldn't afford to live in the jointly owned home so S moved back in and J moved out. J left it a state to say the least. S eventually got back together with him 4 years ago after he sorted himself out and she had progressed her career and become a partner in the firm she was at. Ill ask next time we speak what their contact levels were during this period but I didn't know them too well at this time so its a grey area.

I went to their wedding last year and they are the best couple I have ever seen. The way they look and act with each other is amazing and they just needed that 18months-2years apart to work on their own issues and become better versions of themselves. Their first child is due in a few weeks and I'm so happy for them. S said it was the best thing they had ever done and their relationship is so much stronger than it ever was. They let go of the past and started on a clean slate.

It does give me some hope for me sorting things out with my Ex at some point. Even when we broke up after 6.5 years my ex said "look at S & J, they broke up and couldn't be happier now" I took a lot of insight from S & J. Im not chasing or begging for my Ex, we do have very minimal communication as we have shared friends, shared pets, mortgage to sort etc. I know she has massive issues to sort with herself and I have a few myself. I work on myself, if it happens it happens. If not atleast ill be a better person for my next love.

I don't know why, but this thread has always given me warm fuzzy feelings haha. I have two new stories:

My one coworker was seeing his gf for two years, and they broker up right after their 2 year anniversary because she cheated on him early on in the relationship (when it was still ambiguous how exclusive they were). He found out about it at the two year mark and broke up with her. I think they went very LC, and for about 4-5 months they were like this. He got injured and had to go to the hospital and she was always by his side. They finally got back together a few weeks ago.

The other story is about a girl I have been training at work. She has known her boyfriend for about 9 years, and they were on and off since then. She lives in Toronto and him in Ohio(?). They were broken up about 5 years and got back together. No idea about the details but she said they were always friends.

A few of the jerky guys I dated found their way back to me as well, with one even calling me multiple times in a night and begging to see me. I tried again with him but found nothing had changed and we called it quits. Was sad, but it wasn't that bad. Dated on and off for about 1 year and a half with him sleeping with other girls on the off periods.

If anyone watches New Girl, the episode tonight had a very on and off relationship finally get together haha.

Does anyone have stories that could help with this situation...

Husband divorces after 10 years due to "not happy" I think it is more wants to see what it is like to be on his own because he has never had that "single life." Is there a chance he will want to work it out even after the divorce is final?

Wish I could agree about getting warm and fuzzy feeling viewing this thread.

Unfortunately find the thread somewhat depressing about people coming back...

Maybe because I would like a special person to come back and I know they wont be.

if two people are meant to be together, then their paths will cross again sometime in the future. but until that happens, both broken up people should work on themselves and makes themselves the best person they can be. they should continue enjoying their lives, meeting new people and living new experiences. their ex (and memories of them) will always remain in a small far off corner inside of their heart. when you truly love(d) someone, you never forget them and they never completely leave your heart.

Wish I could agree about getting warm and fuzzy feeling viewing this thread.

Unfortunately find the thread somewhat depressing about people coming back...

Maybe because I would like a special person to come back and I know they wont be.

Only the special ones come back.

• Like 1

I have a reconciliation story...

Married for 14 years, he divorced her and dated another woman for about 6 months. He split up with his new girlfriend and decided he wanted his ex-wife back...and now they are starting on working it out. 😍

These stories have been very inspirational. I have two to share, one personal and one from my friend.

I just spoke to my buddy tonight who I haven't hung out with in a few months. He broke up with his gf of 5 years back in December because he was bored of their relationship and felt like he didn't love her anymore. They barely spoke at all during that entire time until recently when he decided to reach out to her because he felt that he made a mistake. They are now back together and slowly getting in contact with each other again.

An ex of mine and I had a very tumultuous relationship. We were together for about 3 months and then had a very bad breakup. We proceeded to have a very toxic fwb relationship off and on for almost a year after that. She finally went to another school and I blocked her on everything. Around 9 months later she reached out to me on a secondary facebook profile and proceeded to tell me I was the best thing she had ever had in her life. The relationship never panned out again since she became a lesbian and is insane but just goes to show you that moving on will help in that second chance scenario.

As for my most recent ex, we were together for 6 months and she broke up with me last Wednesday. Her dad died one month before I met her and her depression and anxiety forced her to push me away despite claims that I did nothing wrong and was a great bf. We had NC for 5 days before I broke it and we spoke on the phone. She went to therapy Tuesday and was supposed to call me but never did. We talked again last night and I realized that I am pushing her away because she doesn't want me around right now. I texted her today that I was sorry for demanding things of her right now in this time of need and I had purchased a book for her that I thought would help. Also said that I don't expect her to call me Monday for a dinner and movie date next week. I will not be contacting her again. She never responded. We are still friends on social media and I will keep lines open in case she feels suicidal but I have to be strong. I believe if this is meant to be then it will happen. One day she will come back or I will find someone else.

I have a kin of reconciliation story, but early days:

I would like advice in my situation, I think reconciliation is possible here, as she wants to meet up, and she is the dumper… So I need all the help you guys can offer! As MUCH as possible. PLEASE!! I have read each and every single post on here! Still a little confused as to LC/NC and being unavailable...

OK, so quick summary, you can read my previous posts… But her is my current situation.

So, met a girl, after my ex, took me a while to move on, but I did. Met the most amazing lady in the entire world.

We dated for almost a year. I’m 36 she’s 32. Things were fantastic, two very romantic holidays together, numerous amazing dates, weekends etc after work meetings…

A month ago, after a lovely day out, she turns around and says shall we just be friends… Like a red hot dagger through my hart, no warning, no clues, just the normal I just do not know what I want right now, my work (own company) is just demanding so much, and I feel I cannot give you any time, and that is unfair onto you. I never demanded any more of her time than she could give, knowing how stressed and focused she is…

Fair enough I begged a little, asked her to reconsider…. But she would only like to be friends… At the same time, she did say, I mean more to her than anyone she has ever met, she would love for me to be part of her life, and she wants to be part of mine, but just not dating anymore… It still hurts just typing this. She did mention as well, she started feeling so, after a drunken comment I made when I was looking for a new place to live, that we won’t move in together yet, as we are both not that serious yet. She always manifested we will not be moving in together, as she & I liked having our own space… So my comment was just to keep her happy that I won’t push her too move in together, because I need to move…. Anyway, seems this made her panic. I would move in, marry and have kids with this girl tomorrow, I told her this before… She also said she wants kids and the whole nine yards, but she first needs to gain her independence and does not want to rely on a guy for this…. I just said what I said about moving in together, as it was what I believed she wanted to hear, and let her come too me when she as happy to move in together… Both been f*cked around before, so we were both cautious.

Anyway, we have had some LC, and I am trying to go full NC, but she will still text or phone me to catch up with what she is doing and generally checking if I’m ok, what I get up too, she still means the world too me, and I can sense she definitely still cares about me.

Here’s the thing, I know she has not got anyone else, 100% guaranteed as I am very good friends with her flat mate, who just last night told me, “there is no one else, she is way too busy with the move to think about anything else” So maybe it is just work stress, as she is in the process of moving her office into a new location, so allot to do to get things ready, business bank accounts, legal work etc etc…

So on Sunday, she said “I would like to meet later this week when we are both less busy…” So I guess this is kind of her trying to reach out, will see.

So my question is, as there are soooo many conflicting “success” stories about going NC, LC, staying friends or just plain walk away, and forget about it… See if she comes back… But if she said she wanted too meet for a coffee/wine after work one day, do I take that as “lets see how we feel when we meet casually…?” Who knows, maybe I act all happy and nonchalant, she might start to come round slowly? I will keep you all posted how this goes, good or bad!

Anyway, advice would be greatly appreciated…. This lady makes me feel amazing!!!! I know there is never the one, but I was with someone for 11 years, whom I thought was great, but this girl, is mind blowingly smart, funny and just great all round! I have never felt so certain and confused at the same time.

I just have to win her back, at all cost… I am a happy guy, positive, funny and all that! So I am sure I can swing her round if given a chance, aka “her wanting to, or craving me back in her life”