Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex wants me back

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by mayflower165
    he said he was stressed out over the pandemic and needed to focus on his self, telling me I deserve better.
    Focus on the words that were used, and that might help you in making your decision. He's not clear at all in what his true reasons are. The pandemic has nothing to do with you, so why bring it up? Saying you deserve better is a "cop out" excuse that has been used during the ages, and explains nothing. All red flags. Dating other men, along with time away from him will put you in control of this situation, and not him.

Thanks all,I told him that Iím going to continue moving on and he should as well. Looking back on our short lived relationship it wasnít all that great to begin. I can only remember the way I felt when he broke up with me. He didnít even make his intentions clear with me in the past 2 weeks that we were communicating. That in itself really made me start to really lose attraction to him. I believe Iím doing the right thing by moving on completely.

I agree, you're doing the right thing.

Onward and upward!

Originally Posted by mayflower165
    Thanks all,I told him that Iím going to continue moving on and he should as well. Looking back on our short lived relationship it wasnít all that great to begin. I can only remember the way I felt when he broke up with me. He didnít even make his intentions clear with me in the past 2 weeks that we were communicating. That in itself really made me start to really lose attraction to him. I believe Iím doing the right thing by moving on completely.
    Good job!

More time and more space to fill your life up with fulfilling experiences. Don't fall into the same trap dating the same type of guy again though.

It can be hard to break those patterns if you haven't given yourself enough time in between. No rush.

Thank you! I feel like Iíve learned so much. The old me would stay with a guy like that for a year when I should have walked away at 4 months. Iím proud of myself for recognizing and that I shouldnít be attracted to a guy who confuses me. This time around I know what I want and how I would like to be treated, and when to walk away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice