Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online dating heartbreak

Im not very naive but this is the first time i kinda like a guy from OLD and i thought he was a perv but when he said even with a tank top and shorts becoz he wants to see the the whole package looking for a potential partner need to see ive had second tots. I never and would never really give nude photos online. I just got confuse because he doesnt talk the way other pervs do he seems decent the way he talks and claimed that he was a teacher he says he lives in san antonio but the number area code seems in mcallen and even claimed hes a non denomination christian so ive had second tots. The first time he sent a shirtless photo ive asked if hes looking for a sexmate and said he isnt but anyways can they use cp in prison? I work from home so kinda feel hopeless to meet someone from outside out of nowhere...ur right maybe not heartbroken disappointed hurt ego and got confused if is it really me. I was always neutral in trying this type of sites hes the first guy who made my interest alive so...i really appreciate you sharing ur tots guys on this ivr tried meetup but the venue is always far in the north and i live in the south so i stopped checking out the site..

Try to use more upscale dating apps/sites. Better free ones or preferably pay sites. Check pay sites for specials and free trials etc. Then improve your criteria. Make sure you are looking locally, and set your age range etc.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Katie09
    Im not very naive but this is the first time i kinda like a guy from OLD and i thought he was a perv but when he said even with a tank top and shorts becoz he wants to see the the whole package looking for a potential partner need to see ive had second tots. I never and would never really give nude photos online. I just got confuse because he doesnt talk the way other pervs do he seems decent the way he talks and claimed that he was a teacher he says he lives in san antonio but the number area code seems in mcallen and even claimed hes a non denomination christian so ive had second tots. The first time he sent a shirtless photo ive asked if hes looking for a sexmate and said he isnt but anyways can they use cp in prison? I work from home so kinda feel hopeless to meet someone from outside out of nowhere...ur right maybe not heartbroken disappointed hurt ego and got confused if is it really me. I was always neutral in trying this type of sites hes the first guy who made my interest alive so...i really appreciate you sharing ur tots guys on this ivr tried meetup but the venue is always far in the north and i live in the south so i stopped checking out the site..
    But why are you talking about this as if you are dating -you don't know if you like the guy until you meet him in person and if he's asking for photos like that -huge red flag! You have no idea how a perv "talks" online -he's a stranger asking a stranger for naked type photos.

Date in person. Use online sites to meet asap in person. Don't meet people who ask for sex photos before meeting.

In this site its free for girls the boys have to pay a certain subscription and he tried the one month subscription. Well i wanted some ideas for clarification and opinions and advice...i guess ill search those type of apps.i think i know how a perv talks maybe this one is a diff level or type ive met a lot of pervs already with the dating sites ive joined before and also receiving on this site too. Guess his way of getting photos is just different from the others whos more straightforward and obvious pervs

I just asked a woman for a full body picture on online dating yesterday. (I didn’t specify what she should be wearing though, that part about your situation sounds controlling to me.)

I wouldn’t say I’m a pervert, but before I agree to meet up with a woman I do want to make sure that she is representing herself as somebody I could be physically attracted to. Sure, lots of women lie about their appearance in OLD, use other people’s or outdated photos, etc...but that just comes with the territory. If she is being honest and she has a body type I’m not attracted to, then why waste anybody’s time?

So maybe the guy just wants to see if you are his type? Nothing wrong with that IMO...but again, the way he asked would be a cautionary red flag for me if I was a woman.

Either way, it seems as though you have indeed been friend zoned by this guy no matter what. Let it go and keep swiping lol, “there’s another bus coming in 15 minutes.”

I know that idea somewhat can be considered thats why i gave a photo but wear decent clothes hehe i wasnt fat though which makes me wonder why becoz he saw my face and liked it but he chooses not to disclose specifics. Yeah the fact remains im in the friendzone yeah right hehe

Platinum Member
    When I used dating sites uploading photos was cumbersome. I gave my height and weight and 4 pics including one that was half-body. Height and weight were slim. I never supplied more photos or asked for them. Huge turn off to be asked. Maybe now that it's so easy to post photos it's a different sort of ask. I never met anyone who mentioned anything sexual before we met.

All my infos are there but i only put 1 pic...the app that ur using must be good careshare? :)

Yes. At least one good head shot and one full length shot. Use better apps and search criteria. Avoid the netspeak. It is hard to understand and sounds uneducated.

I see ok thanks for the advice i appreciate it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?

Benefits Of Online Education

Talking To Children Is Better Than Reading To Them
Give Advice
Ask For Advice