Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's been a while.

Thanks for all the input. Had a heck of a few days through one thing or another any I'm trying to pull through that.

Reading through the comments I would like to explain a little.
    The healing process mentioned,, I had done this, I was finally starting to accept what had happened and where my future was going. I had moved back into the marital home because my wife and daughter left it. I found out after she left we were in serious debt, real unbelievable debt with our mortgage, taxes and loans. I was flabbergasted but felt somewhat responsible as I should have paid far more attention. I went to the bank to check where all the money was going in our joint account and it seems my then wife was transferring large amounts of money (to us) into another account which I had no access to.
    Anyway long story short I had to contact all the companies and sort all this out and managed to secure my home because it was in the process of being taken by the bank because it hadn't been paid in so long. I moved back into the house and with the help of family I went about clearing it and cleaning it then redecorated it. Not even two day later I was contacted by my wife who asked to speak to me as she felt this wasn't over. I agreed and she came to the house sat in tears on the sofa and basically said she wanted her family back.
    Now this is where I done the wrong thing. I agreed so her and my daughter had been out the house just under a month and they both moved back.
    Everything seemed good we were making plans, I changed my job to a better suited one with better hours all seemed good but it didn't last.
    Within a week my wife went cold, I was being ignored i was being shut out and it was like I had rewound my life six months. I was crushed, devastated and heartbroken again and before long I had been sickened out my own home which I had just saved and worked every waking minute to bring back up to scratch.
    Sorry this is long.
    Regarding my daughter. I really felt I had her back, she was great and I was being involved again in her life. She was asking for my help just all normal stuff but it ended also.

Since I've been away I haven't seen my daughter once apart from when I found her walking the streets at 11pm at night during what's meant to be a lock down. I told her to get in the car and took her home. She has totally shut me out which is well I don't know what I'm actually feeling about this.

I'm being told and maybe I'm just not seeing it because I can't accept it still but between friends and family I'm being told I've been played like a fiddle and it's obvious my wife has came back to that house for a reason, what that is I have no idea because i got a call from the mortgage company two days ago to ask why there has been two payments missed after me making arrangements with them so she is doing what she done the last time but unfortunately she is hurting me also in doing this.

Sorry I should have mentioned that my daughter turns 17 this year, the year I have been looking forward to most her life because I can teach her to drive.

Would also like to ask if anyone can advise me on where I stand regarding me leaving some of my belongings in the marital home even if I've moved into another home. This would apply to UK law if anyone has had to deal with this before.
    I ask as I am moving into a far smaller property and won't have the space needed right not to house all my belongings from home.

You need to get her off that joint account immediately.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    You need to get her off that joint account immediately.
    I closed the account as I was advised to and turned out I had the right to as it only required one signature. Although again I had to pay costs she had on the account that were pending in order to do so.

Made her pretty mad because as crazy as this sounds I never had any access to this account to see what was going on transaction wise. I just paid into this weekly and had been for so many years an amount of money to cover my half of bills. This was a major problem when it came to me trying to see what was happening, involved a meeting with the bank in where I was to produce documents to confirm my identity then a waiting process to get me details to allow me to see what was going on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity
Give Advice
Ask For Advice