will my boyfriend leave me for his ex?

PhoenixHoang

i just started dating this guy and him and his ex were married because she’s in the army and they could get all these benefits if they got married. when me and him starting talking he told me he would never get back together with her, and that he has no feelings at all because of me. when she came back home, they met up to sign the divorce papers. that night he was supposed to come see me, but i fell asleep and he was out driving and thinking. i was at work one day and my friend texted me saying that he saw them together kissing at mcdonald’s. so i texted him asking what he did today. and i asked if he still had feelings for her and he answered with “idk”. that night we were talking and he says he has to choose between me and his ex. he chose her and i was devastated. he also told me that when he was supposed to see me, he went to go see her and they slept together. and that they did a few times. the next day he realizes he made a wrong decision and we get back together. but now i’m worried that if i’m doing something wrong he’s gonna leave me for her. what do i do?

Ummm, sorry, but what do you mean will he leave you for his ex? I mean, you have very direct evidence that he is cheating on you with her already! Are you actually OK with this? Why did you get back together with him after you already knew he slept with the ex? Or are you accepting this behaviour because your relationship wasn't exclusive yet? In any case, I think this is really not looking good for you. You are definitely the rebound and he's not even hiding it!

Sorry this happened. He's married and cheating. Cut him off. You can find much better guys than this.

i just started dating this guy. when she came back home, they met up to sign the divorce papers. that night he was supposed to come see me, but i fell asleep and he was out driving and thinking. he also told me that when he was supposed to see me, he went to go see her and they slept together.
he realizes he made a wrong decision and we get back together. but now i’m worried that if i’m doing something wrong he’s gonna leave me for her. what do i do?

Pretty sure you were the one to make the wrong decision here... why would you let a man that cheated on you back into your life this way? Why would you get into a relationship with a married man? And why did you believe his lame a$$ story about why they got married? Are there no other men on this planet that are suitable to date?

He has left her for you, and left you for her. These things always remind me of the relationships on Jerry Springer.

The hard reality is that he is going to keep bouncing back and forth between you until eventually, he gets tired of both of you.

the typical story that happens every time. a committed/married person has an affair/cheats and tells the person they’re cheating with that “they are separated” or “in the process of divorce” or “they are going to leave”. but then they never leave and at some point have to stop the cheating.

the reality is they were never separated, never going to get divorced, never going to leave. they were just lying to you so they could cheat with you. happens all the time.. over and over. and people keep falling for it.

NEVER.. EVER .. date or date seriously anybody that is NOT completely free and single. NEVER!

While his wife was away, he cheated on her, with you. Not the best character. She's back, and they continued on. Sure, he told you they were getting divorced...maybe they are, maybe they're not, but it's a good story to keep his place warm in your bed. He can have a little on the side. Why in the world, after you knew and he TOLD you, he was back together with his wife, would you take him back? Oopsie?? Have some self-respect. If he doesn't leave you for his ex (and I'm not sure she's an ex), he will leave you for the next hottie that comes around. This guy is bad news.

Archived