Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are both these women, who used to like me,now mad/jealous?

Are both these women, who used to like me,now mad/jealous?

So I posted a pic of a woman I went on a date with Sat. on my facebook and literally within the next day two women, who both used to have a crush on me but nothing ever happened, both changed their profile pics to them with their boyfriends. Before it was just them alone or with a child in their profile pics. Both pics had comments talking about how great their boyfriends were. These two women do not know each other but yes they both liked me at one point.

It's just weird. One of the pics was like a month old but all of a sudden she decided to make it her profile pic. Am I crazy or do you think they are jealous? I just thought it was kind of weird. Have any of you ever done something like this? I'm more curious from a psychological perspective.

I think you might be thinking a little selfishly - but I don't say this to offend you.

If these women have boyfriends, they probably don't think about you all that often. Maybe they saw you posted a picture of your current flame and just got inspired to do the same thing with their boyfriends because they haven't in a while. As a woman who uses social media, I definitely wouldn't change my profile picture as a way to make someone jealous. It seems really petty. I think you're reading into it too much and assuming these women might still like you, even though they're both in relationships.

Platinum Member
    I think youíre reading too much into it to be honest. Itís probably nothing to do with you. Yes they once liked you but now have boyfriends.

Reading too much into it.

Also. Itís weird to just post a picture of a woman you went on a date with.

Interesting. I once read that if someone posts a lot of pics with their boyfriend/girlfriend they need confirmation/feedback to convince themselves that they're really happy with who they're with.

Originally Posted by force
    Interesting. I once read that if someone posts a lot of pics with their boyfriend/girlfriend they need confirmation/feedback to convince themselves that they're really happy with who they're with.
    Well ...

You did it too, right?

I've know the woman I went on a date with for a long time. We were friends before. It was more of a humorous post of us being silly.

Yes I did in fact. Maybe subconsciously I was trying to push a few buttons....

I'm a little confused. You're female. Dated one of these two females. Now they both have boyfriends... :confused: :-/

That said, I too think you're reading too much into it.

correction Capricorn3, one has a boyfriend, one a girlfriend. I could just say significant others

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice