Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Silver Member

What Do You Men Think About Bleached Blondes?

I'm talking Britney Spears and the sort.
    I really like her hair color but most women that have it, it's not theirs to begin with. There's part of me that likes the natural hair color that I have because it's natural. And another that likes the blondes.

What do you men like? Women with their natural color hair? Most women are dark hair colored, even for blondes. I am a dirty blonde, but not entirely a brunette.

Do you like women more natural looking? Or you don't care which way she dyes her hair? Or whatever she likes? Etc.

natural is always best. Seeing dark roots isn't very attractive. Sure the bleach blonde will get my attention but that is it.
    Sabrina don't stare at it, eat it!- Patrick Bateman

Platinum Member
    I see them as wild. Personally, I dont care about hair color, but I do tend to stare at blondes more.

The hair color isn't the big deal for me. Definitely blonde/brunette but could care less if it's natural or not.
    [URL="http://www.enotalone.com/forum/forum-rules.php"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL]

Platinum Member
    Couldn't care less about hair color. It's the rest of the package that interests me.

There are more guys out there that like dark hair than you would think.
    "Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner." ~Max Lucado

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greywolf View Post
    There are more guys out there that like dark hair than you would think.
    True. But blondes get more attention.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWillILove View Post
    I'm talking Britney Spears and the sort.
    I really like her hair color but most women that have it, it's not theirs to begin with. There's part of me that likes the natural hair color that I have because it's natural. And another that likes the blondes.

What do you men like? Women with their natural color hair? Most women are dark hair colored, even for blondes. I am a dirty blonde, but not entirely a brunette.

Do you like women more natural looking? Or you don't care which way she dyes her hair? Or whatever she likes? Etc.
    Never thought about hair color. It did just so happen that all the women I have ever dated were some shade of blonde except one. She was a brunette and she is one who broke my heart the most out all of them, go figure, damn brunettes. lol. So I personally would have to say hair color has nothing to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by WhenWillILove View Post
    True. But blondes get more attention.
    In my experience, that has not always been true.
    "Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner." ~Max Lucado

If I am thinking about if they dyed their hair it is a bad thing. That being said, I don't know that I notice all but the worst dye jobs. Would not have wondered about Brittney's hair color. Just not something I am too concerned about.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...