Are these good signs of him wanting something serious?

5 minutes ago, minute_perception said:

As in is that what he meant by not wanting me to wait? He didn’t say about others, no. I think just not to make me wait in general. 

Don't wait.  When he asks you for a date in advance decide then whether you're still interested. I'd stop chatting with him until then -don't give him the benefit of you being "supportive" or a chat buddy because right now there is no date planned.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

Don't wait.  When he asks you for a date in advance decide then whether you're still interested. I'd stop chatting with him until then -don't give him the benefit of you being "supportive" or a chat buddy because right now there is no date planned.

Thank you. Would you consider last minute? 

2 hours ago, minute_perception said:

So he said that his exams is in 2 weeks, he doesn't expect to make me wait but would love to see me after. Acceptable or not? 

That would be what, 4 weeks from first date? Yeah, nobody is that busy, dont wait.

Also, for the love of God, even if you plan on waiting, dont tell him that. People in general hate when someone is "too available" because it makes them think you have nothing going on. Say that you are not sure if you will be and that he should check. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kwothe28 said:

Also, for the love of God, even if you plan on waiting, dont tell him that. People in general hate when someone is "too available" because it makes them think you have nothing going on.

I would even cross out this last sentence. She shouldn't be strategizing about ways to impress him when he's making zero effort to impress her. 

Frankly, I think she should close the door on this. But if she's curious, I get it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jibralta said:

I would even cross out this last sentence. She shouldn't be strategizing about ways to impress him when he's making zero effort to impress her. 

Frankly, I think she should close the door on this. But if she's curious, I get it. 

True, but she likes the guy. And he is still giving her at least "breadcrumbs" in the sense that he does keeps contact and at least on words wants her there. Still think its weird that he wont make an effort to actually see her and that its a sign that there is not that big interest from his side to actually date her. And that yes, she should move based on that alone. But that, as she likes him and probably wants to wait no matter what we say, that at least she shouldnt make herself that available. For a guy that in 4 weeks couldnt make himself available for her.

On 9/7/2021 at 5:05 PM, minute_perception said:

Although, he sent a pretty brief message (like he normally messages), 5 days ago which I did not respond to

Wait, why did you not respond for 5 days? 

You're anxious about his potential lack of interest, but you don't exactly appear to have given him overly keen signals of interest either. 

• Like 1