Current situation

RicBoy

I won't send anything. Looking back I've already told her all I had to say. Just annoys me that all she can see is one night where I was abusive. Rest all the relationship I treated her like a princess. Once she went one week to see her sister in England. I stayed with her daughter at her house for the whole week taking care of her daughter. I drove her daughter to school and picked her up, cooked dinner etc for a whole week. Then picked up my ex from the airport with flower lol, I'm such a fool lolol

Funny how she forgot it all.

Anyways it's her decision, I need to accept it.

Maybe the reason she only remembers the bad things it because I haven't given her real space. I never been more than 3 weeks NC.. Its now 1 month Fully my record.

How long were you out of work while dating?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said my behavior was correct. But I have apologized to her a million times and I have left her alone. It's been one month silence and I don't plan to reach out. But of course she will when my son moves here or comes in holiday.

Kids are very close, even yesterday he called me, he was video chat with her daughter and another friend playing roblox.

I just wish she could forgive me and leave things in good terms, but I guess in time when she reaches out for the kids, I can be normal again with her a d show her a different side of me.

Eh, you need to let go of the outcome of this.

Whether or not she forgives you is rather irrelevant at this point. It's still not going to work out between you two.

You're right it's done. Besides her best friend, is married to my cousin. Last week my cousin had a fight with his wife, he punched the wall and broke his hand. Now ny ex most likely knows about it too. She is gonna think we are all crazy...

I just wanted her to forgive me thats all, I don't need her back. Just would like for her to forgive me
Therapy would help you with this. We can't control other people. And that includes their forgiveness. What you can do is learn to accept situations, control your own emotions and actions, and make a better future for yourself.
I never said my behavior was correct. But I have apologized to her a million times and I have left her alone. It's been one month silence and I don't plan to reach out. But of course she will when my son moves here or comes in holiday.

Kids are very close, even yesterday he called me, he was video chat with her daughter and another friend playing roblox.

I just wish she could forgive me and leave things in good terms, but I guess in time when she reaches out for the kids, I can be normal again with her a d show her a different side of me.

It didn't go that way last time.

Please stop focusing on trying to impress her. She isn't impressed.

Last week my cousin had a fight with his wife, he punched the wall and broke his hand. Now my ex most likely knows about it too. She is gonna think we are all crazy...

I think that would be anyone's thought. I have been with my husband for over 30 years, he has never raised a hand or punched a wall or anything for that matter, and he is a big grumpy construction worker. That kind of behavior is never acceptable or excusable.

How long were you out of work?

I had been 5 years unemployed when I met her. We dated for 7 months. And she gave me a job ok the last month before she left me. She got smothered. Before out fight, she last 2 weeks were pretty bad, she was getting ready to leave me I think. We spent too much time together home work, I didn't realize I was being all over her suffocating her

I got this reply from a red pill forum :

So she does kickboxing and likes to crack bones but she got scared that you pushed her.

She clearly didn't want you leaving the little beta box she'd placed you in.

Women MUST always know you're stronger than them. Physically and mentally. It establishes your masculine frame over (repeat: over. Not alongside) her and ensures she'll always follow your lead.

OK did some Google-fun and those guys sound nuts. I'd steer clear of them.

You admit you smothered her and were probably became clingy and needy which turned her off massively I would imagine. Not the fact she may or may not be physically superior to you.

So she does kickboxing and likes to crack bones but she got scared that you pushed her.

Women MUST always know you're stronger than them. Physically and mentally. It establishes your masculine frame over (repeat: over. Not alongside) her and ensures she'll always follow your lead.

Ric, does any of that sound remotely sane to you?

Genuinely wondering

Bottom of line, I was in love with this girl, I miss her and her daughter very much. We were a nice family, me, her and our kids. We travel 3 weeks to my country and I introduced her to whole my family.

I know everything was too fast too soon and she got smothered and I was out of line shoving her. Sometimes we hurt the ones we love the most. I really miss her and her daughter.

She walked away from the relationship really easily. Me chasing her and harrasing her with texts and calls really put her in a state of mind that she wants nothing from me. People really have a hard time to forgive these days.

I really hope with time apart I can spin this around.

Why are you trying to convince yourself that abusing women is OK?

She is not OK with it, so I am sure she does not care one bit what those "red pill forum" men have to say about it. Good luck convincing her that they're right and she's wrong.

Jeez, I see you're still thinking about trying to get her back. Please, please seek professional help before you end up locked up in jail for harassment.

She walked away from this relationship way to easily for my taste. She made no attempt to fix things. Most people are ready to forgive, even worse things like cheating, let alone a fight. No more dating single mothers for me, there's a reason they are single.

Archived