had two dates w/ this guy but I feel ignored; confused about it;he planned a 3th

Belgian girl

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like he only wants sex hookups not a relationship, no less a child.

So you would risk getting aids/hiv, hepatitis, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc just to get him to drive an hour to you and lure him with unprotected sex because "he wants it, it feels better"?

I think he wants because he isn't at risk if it is me. I don't want to bother him with getting pregnant but we both have a childwish. He is almost 40 and I am 30. He lives about an hour from here

Why are you focusing on potential pregnancy instead of potentially being given a deadly disease???

Are you hoping you're pregnant so you can snag this guy?

Has he indicated that he wants a committed, monogamous relationship with you?

You'll probably hear from him the next time he wants someone he can sucker into having unprotected sex with him.

This is not love, BTW...it's a horny guy who cares only about his own pleasure and a (presumably) lonely woman looking for someone to love her.

Please don't take this chance with your life again.

So you had protected sex on the first two dates and for the third date he wants unprotected sex? Do you want unprotected sex or a random pregnancy because you turned 30 and have no real boyfriend or relationship?

How romantic is all this clinical talk about your vaccine/ Why would he bother responding? He wants to know when you'll have unprotected sex, not what vaccines you are getting or any other heath problems, syndromes, allergies, etc.

We had intercourse 2nd time and he asked we could kiss but I agreed next time also unprotected sex. when I test or P.M. him about a vaccin I want me to get in order to let it work out then he doesn't react.
As long as he is trustable those six months

You have no idea what he's doing when he's away from you. He lives an hour away. He could be sleeping with a different girl every day/night, having unprotected sex with all of them. Don't EVER have unprotected sex with a stranger without seeing proof that they are STD free. You had two dates - you are not in love with this guy - you don't even know him.

You say you are 30 years old - that is old enough to know you can easily fall pregnant. You KNOW what unprotected sex means (risk of pregnancy). You KNOW it can lead to STD's. You are not an uneducated 10 year old. Be a responsible adult and use protection at all times. Be aware - if you fall pregnant, this guy could dump you in an instant and then you're a single parent raising this child for the next 18 years. Are you really ready for that?

Hello, Belgian.

Normally, I would not post in a thread that is so thoroughly well answered, but your seeming persistence in pursuing further interaction with this chap makes me awfully concerned for you.

The replies you've received are just, unequivocally, dead bang on point. Fortuitously, the above posters are among the top shelf members that I have thus far encountered, and I dearly hope you'll go back over their feedback and concern for your questions and your situation with an open mind. And then go back over it, again.

Particularly with an eye to how the information affects you, and you alone, independent of this fellow or any other.

Please recognize that the unifying theme in these posts to you has been about *you* and what is in *your* best interests.

Please further note that the fellow at the crux of your present turmoil is not, himself, seemingly concerned in the slightest with the same - you and your best interests.

Most critically, please be willing to follow the forum's lead and put yourself front and center in your own intelligent, informed and proactive care and attention.

You deserve to be safe and secure and you are the best and often only advocate you can rely on to make sure this is a genuine priority in your life.

Whatever this fellow is thinking, whyever he might be thinking it, he is certainly not demonstrating any appreciable consideration, care or respect for you. My profound suggestion is to stop thinking about him.

Start thinking of yourself and what you truly want and need, and do not settle for less. You have the right and the privilege to remove any influence from him, and place it on yourself and your well-being, mind, heart and body. You are worth it.

So please, please do.

I wish you luck, regardless your decision. You deserve much better treatment than this fellow is giving you and I urgently hope you gift it to yourself.

Your question in the first place was why he does not respond now. There seems to be obvious answers to this.

He does not take you seriously and was only looking for sex. You are asking him to take tests and he is not willing nor does he want to be committed to you. The way things have gone, it points to these things far more than anything else.

The best thing you can do, is to make sure you don't have an STD and stay away from men who only want sex. If you want a committed relationship you should date someone and not jump into sex so quickly.

Your question in the first place was why he does not respond now. There seems to be obvious answers to this.

He does not take you seriously and was only looking for sex. You are asking him to take tests and he is not willing nor does he want to be committed to you. The way things have gone, it points to these things far more than anything else.

The best thing you can do, is to make sure you don't have an STD and stay away from men who only want sex. If you want a committed relationship you should date someone and not jump into sex so quickly.

I felt confused why he asked me (after a year after I refused) instead of someone else

Archived