had two dates w/ this guy but I feel ignored; confused about it;he planned a 3th

Belgian girl

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Currently no STD had been found at my blood and haven't had much risk tot STD at the past

I am relieved to hear this! Good on you for getting yourself tested.

Any effort from him yet to honor his commitment to you to do the same?

Are you currently seeing him? Or have you decided yet what you want to do?

As always, I wish you luck. Cheers!

Belgian please try to understand the distinction between lust/infatuation and love, they are two very different things.

We all feel lust/infatuation when we first meet someone we are very attracted to. It's what makes us feel the butterflies in our stomachs and on cloud nine and can't stop thinking of them.

Love, however, is something different.

Love does not come until a lot of time has passed and you have gotten to know someone very well. You have spent a great deal of time with them, you've become good friends, you know all about them and they know all about you. You've gone through good times, bad times together. You've seen all sides of each other, even the ugly ones, and yet, still want only one another.

This takes a great deal of time to have and it is long lasting and endures.

It is not possible to have love or be in love with someone you've only met.

What you felt was lust/infatuation. But lust and infatuation is something that can be very tricky. It can be gone just as fast as it came. And it doesn't mean much because you don't know this person very well and you might not actually like them once you really get to know them well and see more sides of them. Lust and infatuation is not something you can count on and is not something that can be taken too seriously because it can disappear very quickly.

I hope this makes sense to you and is something you can use next time when you're not sure if it's love or not.

But after two dates, you were not in love with this man, you did not know him well enough and had not spent enough time with him.

• 2 weeks later...
Huh I just explained another came info my life we both felt in love but still he mailed me to want to quit

You two fell in love in two days?

How many times did you go on dates with him? Last we heard you were getting an injection to prepare for sex with the first guy. Then on March 13th

you mentioned the 51 year old.

I'm confused.

Archived