Can I Safely Date Older Men?

SkyBlue98

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it sad, to be brutally honest.

Although the other things you have said make perfect sense, as I said before, whether people "find it" a certain way is irrelevant. "It's disgusting", "It's sad" - all of these comments that people make are purely subjective, and irrelevant.

I mean, I find the thought of gay sex between men to be totally disgusting. But I defend their right to do it. Because I realise that my "opinion" of it, or how it makes me "feel" is completely irrelevant. And I'm sure I do things that other people might find disgusting.

What I'm saying is that I don't think it helps the OP to actually express a subjective personal opinion on this - it can muddy the waters. Although I quote your post, this applies to all in this thread that have said "It's disgusting" etc. - no one cares what you think, and what you think is irrelevant and completely meaningless. I don't mean that in a nasty way, I mean that in a matter of fact way.

I hope you don't take this personally, because I don't mean it personally. Although I apologise for using your post as the example. If you want, I can change it to quote someone else's similar post.

The visceral appendices are not helpful.

BTW, the older guys I dated had all had previous relationships with women their own age. I wouldn't have gone for someone who sought to fetishize me. The relationships I had were pretty good, we had good times and great conversations and memories that I'll remember fondly.

Is that really a fetish? I thought people could treat each other as people instead of age.

I think that as long as she can weed out the creeps and men with bad intentions then she'll be fine because those will come at any age.

Although the other things you have said make perfect sense, as I said before, whether people "find it" a certain way is irrelevant. "It's disgusting", "It's sad" - all of these comments that people make are purely subjective, and irrelevant.

I mean, I find the thought of gay sex between men to be totally disgusting. But I defend their right to do it. Because I realise that my "opinion" of it, or how it makes me "feel" is completely irrelevant. And I'm sure I do things that other people might find disgusting.

What I'm saying is that I don't think it helps the OP to actually express a subjective personal opinion on this - it can muddy the waters. Although I quote your post, this applies to all in this thread that have said "It's disgusting" etc. - no one cares what you think, and what you think is irrelevant and completely meaningless. I don't mean that in a nasty way, I mean that in a matter of fact way.

I hope you don't take this personally, because I don't mean it personally. Although I apologise for using your post as the example. If you want, I can change it to quote someone else's similar post.

The visceral appendices are not helpful.

I don't take it personally at all. I don't mind a difference of opinion.

Is that really a fetish? I thought people could treat each other as people instead of age.

I think that as long as she can weed out the creeps and men with bad intentions then she'll be fine because those will come at any age.

For some people, it is, but you can usually weed them out. It's easier if you're not very sex-focused.

Archived