Lodan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have concerns about her true feelings towards me at the beginning of our relationship. How is it possible to be in one lifestyle (random hook ups and partying) and then so quickly move to a committed relationship and this "In the beginning of our relationship she claimed how she couldnt wait until that part of her life was completely behind her. Yet she was facebook friends with one of these guys and had searched for another (this was in the beginning)"

You can find all the little things to point at that you want. She was ready to change. She DID change. She was being honest. A few jokes on facebook and checking up on an hookup very early in your relationship doesn't mean she wasn't ready. And even if she wasn't right at the start she is NOW. She's with you. She's committed. She never lied to you. She has changed her narrative of what happened as she grew and gained perspective. It's a very natural thing.

Sex is fun. It's very possible to know a relationship isn't going anywhere and still want attention, affection and orgasms. Honestly I think it's pretty normal to hook up with someone a handful of times instead of just once. Even if you know it isn't going anywhere. She was figuring out how she felt about casual sex. She was staying away from committed relationships because she had been hurt. She was trying things out.

Have you had casual sex? Do you look down on people who have had casual sex? Why do you feel the need to prove she wasn't ready to be with you when she clearly was?

Lodan.

IMO she gave you TMI. I honestly don't see why she had to tell you everything about her past, even details of her sex life. There is a lot to be said for "don't ask; don't tell".

She didn't know you in that past.

"The past is another country and they do things differently there".

then our relationship was founded on a lie and im the "Serious guy" she chose after she had her fun.

Would you rather be the fun douchebag guys that she left?

Don't you get it, yes you're the serious guy...because she got serious.

The guy a woman settles down with is the MAIN guy, the keeper. How is that a bad thing?

It sounds like either you don't like yourself or you're faking out of love with your wife and looking for issues

Lodan.

IMO she gave you TMI. I honestly don't see why she had to tell you everything about her past, even details of her sex life. There is a lot to be said for "don't ask; don't tell".

She didn't know you in that past.

"The past is another country and they do things differently there".

she gave me the info because I would ask

So I should accept that she may have been confused and not been completely genuine at the beginning of our relationship. I should accept that I'm the guy she settled for after she had her fun. Don't they say that women settle for different traits (looks and personality) when looking for a long term partner? What does that mean for me?

This is ridiculous!!

How about the fact that she found the right man for her. She fell in love with you.

Why are you so insecure? You must make her life hell with your issues on this matter.

Would you rather be the fun douchebag guys that she left?

Don't you get it, yes you're the serious guy...because she got serious.

The guy a woman settles down with is the MAIN guy, the keeper. How is that a bad thing?

It sounds like either you don't like yourself or you're faking out of love with your wife and looking for issues

faking out of love?

"she gave me the info because I would ask"

Once again, never ask if you don't want to hear something you'd rather not hear.

IMO it is very unclassy to interrogate someone about his or her sexual past.

so you wouldnt want to know? Why is it rude? Because you believe it it? I think its important to know

Lodan. Quit running around in circles. I did NOT say it was "rude" to ask. But it sure shows a lamentable lack of class.

Maybe you enjoy hearing the prurient details, to the smallest detail, about someone's sexual past. You are talking here about your wife!!!

I think you are trolling.

so youre saying she is with me for my money and success?

All relationships start somewhere. Some times one partner likes the other more, sometimes it takes time for the other person to catch up but that doesn't mean it is a lie.

She didn't want a relationship and just went out and had fun then she met you and all that changed. You don't see that as a positive? She could have sex with any man she wanted anytime she wanted and then she met you and she suddenly wanted something serious and real. That was because she saw something in you that caused her to WANT a relationship.

Let me be blunt. You are being extremely insecure and weak and only seeing things in a negative light. The way you are acting is very unattractive and on top of that you are borderline calling your wife a liar. If you want to loose her just keep this up because she will grow tired of this and end it with you.

Can you get in to see a therapist about your insecurities?

Lost

Lodan. Quit running around in circles. I did NOT say it was "rude" to ask. But it sure shows a lamentable lack of class.

Maybe you enjoy hearing the prurient details, to the smallest detail, about someone's sexual past. You are talking here about your wife!!!

I think you are trolling.

so youre saying she is with me for my money and success?

im not sure why you think im trolling? Someone posted a video of a girl wanting money.

Archived