Lodan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All relationships start somewhere. Some times one partner likes the other more, sometimes it takes time for the other person to catch up but that doesn't mean it is a lie.

She didn't want a relationship and just went out and had fun then she met you and all that changed. You don't see that as a positive? She could have sex with any man she wanted anytime she wanted and then she met you and she suddenly wanted something serious and real. That was because she saw something in you that caused her to WANT a relationship.

Let me be blunt. You are being extremely insecure and weak and only seeing things in a negative light. The way you are acting is very unattractive and on top of that you are borderline calling your wife a liar. If you want to loose her just keep this up because she will grow tired of this and end it with you.

Can you get in to see a therapist about your insecurities?

Lost

I can see a therapist. But you said that "she met you and she suddenly wanted something serious and real" but she said she was tired of doing what she was doing a realized it wasnt healthy. I feel like im the first serious option that came along so maybe she jumped on it. I know it sounds insecure, I get it.

Archived