Boyfriend saves picture of other women, help me please

Andaco

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the first problem is you are a young woman dating a man who is old enough to be your father.

When young women get into these toxic relationships with men who don't respect them, I have to wonder more about you than the man. Obviously, he's an idiot/weirdo who doesn't respect you. The issue is why would you date him.

I feel like some of your psychiatric issues have left you more inclined to be in toxic relationships.

Well, the first problem is you are a young woman dating a man who is old enough to be your father.

When young women get into these toxic relationships with men who don't respect them, I have to wonder more about you than the man. Obviously, he's an idiot/weirdo who doesn't respect you. The issue is why would you date him.

I feel like some of your psychiatric issues have left you more inclined to be in toxic relationships.

I dont know, maybe you are right. I was always attracted to older men.

Are you close?

What do your parents think of the age difference? Do you bring your friends around this guy?

No, I have pretty weird relationship with my father. My parents dont like the fact that he is older than me. And I dont basically have any friends, so no.

This man is an abuser, full-stop. Why do you think he goes after young women half his age? Because women his own age are too smart and experienced for his BS and wouldn't go near him. I guarantee you none of them were okay with his "photo" habit. He had to target someone much younger and more vulnerable (ie. you) who wouldn't have the life experience or self-confidence to tell him to take a hike.

You are being horribly manipulated and mistreated. He is doing it because he enjoys the power and control he has over you. But make no mistake, he doesn't love you.

For your own well-being, you need to get rid of this clown. Yes, it will be hard. But then your life will improve dramatically. Staying with him and tolerating more abuse will be far harder and more damaging in the long-run.

This man is an abuser, full-stop. Why do you think he goes after young women half his age? Because women his own age are too smart and experienced for his BS and wouldn't go near him. I guarantee you none of them were okay with his "photo" habit. He had to target someone much younger and more vulnerable (ie. you) who wouldn't have the life experience or self-confidence to tell him to take a hike.

You are being horribly manipulated and mistreated. He is doing it because he enjoys the power and control he has over you. But make no mistake, he doesn't love you.

For your own well-being, you need to get rid of this clown. Yes, it will be hard. But then your life will improve dramatically. Staying with him and tolerating more abuse will be far harder and more damaging in the long-run.

Thank you for your reply. It is hard for me to believe all these things, but I guess they have to be true. I was the one who didnt see it.

How can you not see it?? The proof has been shown to you many many times. MissCanuck is absolutely right, a more experienced woman would never let this man do this to her!

I think you are finding it difficult to leave because you don't have your life sorted in other areas. You need to shift your focus on yourself and bettering your life..once you do that, you will wonder what the heck you even bothered with this man for. Truth.

He is taking advantage of you because he knows that you aren't going anywhere and he can treat you badly like this. He does not love you.

How can you not see it?? The proof has been shown to you many many times. MissCanuck is absolutely right, a more experienced woman would never let this man do this to her!

I think you are finding it difficult to leave because you don't have your life sorted in other areas. You need to shift your focus on yourself and bettering your life..once you do that, you will wonder what the heck you even bothered with this man for. Truth.

He is taking advantage of you because he knows that you aren't going anywhere and he can treat you badly like this. He does not love you.

Yes, I know, you are all right. I have to leave him.

I hope one day you will become a strong confident woman who has found her way and is bettering your life and you will never let a man treat you this badly ever again!

I wish you all the best Andaco...you can have a better life, and a better man, if you choose to.

I would be happy to become a woman like that Thanks a lot. Good luck to you too

hope you are ok darling , I see this lovely lot have been talking all night to you . Please please consider what you have said about going back to your family ..xx

Hi, yes I am ok, I am with my parents today. I will think about it. Thank you for caring, really.

It's not about age. It's about he is mean, nasty and inappropriate and not good for you.

What do you mean "used to his lifestyle"? Do you live together? Does he support you? Do you live with your parents? Do you work or are you on disability?

When someone is this horrible to you and you stay there is usually a reason such as he gives you money or has a car or you live with him.

my family only met him one tíme so they dont really know him. But they are not very glad that I date na older man.
It's not about age. It's about he is mean, nasty and inappropriate and not good for you.

What do you mean "used to his lifestyle"? Do you live together? Does he support you? Do you live with your parents? Do you work or are you on disability?

When someone is this horrible to you and you stay there is usually a reason such as he gives you money or has a car or you live with him.

The guy does not work. He looks at pics of girls all day on the computer.

Archived