Boyfriend saves picture of other women, help me please

Andaco

Hi, yes I am ok, I am with my parents today. I will think about it. Thank you for caring, really.

Take care of yourself, look at the people who love you, and value yourself. First and foremost I would tell you this. You're working hard to improve your life. Don't let this man or anyone take that from you, okay?

We're all over here pulling for you, we at ENA have all been through one wringer or another, so we're here to give you a thumbs up and encouragement that you can do it too.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not about age. It's about he is mean, nasty and inappropriate and not good for you.

What do you mean "used to his lifestyle"? Do you live together? Does he support you? Do you live with your parents? Do you work or are you on disability?

When someone is this horrible to you and you stay there is usually a reason such as he gives you money or has a car or you live with him.

He has quite specific lifestyle. He learnt me to spend whole days in local tavern, where he is searching the web on his mobile phone or watching tv all of the time. We go home just to sleep.

We live together, but I visit my parents every weekend in the different town. He doesnt support me. I work night shifts at the reception of a hotel.

Take care of yourself, look at the people who love you, and value yourself. First and foremost I would tell you this. You're working hard to improve your life. Don't let this man or anyone take that from you, okay?

We're all over here pulling for you, we at ENA have all been through one wringer or another, so we're here to give you a thumbs up and encouragement that you can do it too.

Thank you for encouragement I will try to do my best.

There is no reason why you cannot start that journey today. What are some goals you have for your life?

You are right. My goal is mainly to get into the state where I wont need any medication at all, so basically trying to get rid of the stress in my life. And generally I just want to be happy.

You are right. My goal is mainly to get into the state where I wont need any medication at all, so basically trying to get rid of the stress in my life. And generally I just want to be happy.

The biggest cause of stress in your life is him.

Once you leave him, I bet the stress will drop to almost zero.

Your therapist is right. It is disrespectful and I don't think this would be OK with any woman. BTW, I'm certain that all of his other gfs had a huge problem with it.

You bf is emotionally abusive. He likes to make you feel insecure and less than a woman. I'm sorry, but your bf is a disgusting pig, who likes to humiliate and hurt you.

You need to end this relationship immediately. He is dangerous to your mental health!!!!

100% agree with this.

I am actually disgusted by what he has been doing to you. He is treating you like crap. I mean look what he has been doing to you!! No women would be fine with such things.

You deserve to be around people who make you feel good about yourself. I believe being with this man is the worst thing you can do to yourself. He is a horrible man who keeps on making you feel bad about yourself.

You dont have big boobs like other women that he keep showing you. SO WHAT??? if he wants a woman with big boobs, then he can fck off. You dont have big ass?? once again, SOO WHAT??? There are so many men out there who would die to be with a young lady like you and love you as you are because you are beautiful as you are. Some men want big boobs, some want small. What they want can not define your beauty. Its just their perception of what is beautiful for them.

I am actually so angry with him and how he makes you feel about yourself....

You suffer from depression, which can happen to all of us, at some point in life. We all need positive vibes, positive people in our lifes, and partners who are respectful and good to us. Especially when you suffer from depression, you need this more. SO please leave him.

He simply doesnt deserve to be with you.

Dont let anyone treat you like the way he treats you. NEVER!

Archived