Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What's annoying you today? Part 2

WithLove

How about creating new accounts to ask the exact same question? Or reposting the exact same question but claiming there are "updates" or "additional information" or to "get different opinions" when the reality is they want to be told what they want to hear?

Please learn to drive old fart. Don’t go around three cars to go through a red light .

Why do old people buy fast, fancy sports cars, then drive them at 30 mph in the fast lane on the highway? I mean, I get that they can finally AFFORD the fancy sports car they always wanted when they were younger, but they're never going to use all that horsepower.

And for the record, I am an old person but I drive a little economy car. And if I want to go 30 mph I stay off the highway.

Why do old people buy fast, fancy sports cars, then drive them at 30 mph in the fast lane on the highway? I mean, I get that they can finally AFFORD the fancy sports car they always wanted when they were younger, but they're never going to use all that horsepower.

And for the record, I am an old person but I drive a little economy car. And if I want to go 30 mph I stay off the highway.

There is that too. 😳 this guy literally went around two other people and me to go through a red light, intentionally .

lol. Yep, as if rehearsing the bs story for the spouse and the other man/woman.

The latest "trend/craze" of "I love my husband/wife so much, s/he is the light of my life, but I am in love with a married man/woman". Really? Um, no. No wonder society is down the toilet.