Open Club  ·  89 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

TechResQ

Universal Technical Institute is a fine name for a Technical school....but I'd steer away from calling it UTI the commercials. It makes it sound like you need antibiotics to go there.

This cracked me up. I never paid close enough attention to realize they referred to it as UTI in them. I had to go youtube the commercials.

• 2 weeks later...

Deepwater Invictus is 16 miles out ETA 0500, gonna get there, top this girl around, slap her on DP, get under the crane, watch my guys offload/backload, go over to Shenzi repeat the process, put the throttles on the dash, get these guys in so they can go home then get the oncoming guys on and get this next two weeks over with

What happened to mhowe? I miss her. And SpottiOtti too? Yeah, I know I spend too much time on here, sorry. I'm in the middle of the country and I love it, but it's a little hard to walk down the corner to my local coffee shop and just hang out.

Ugh, I need to get this project finished before I have to end up staying up all night. This weekend is going to be hard enough as it is, clearing an entire backlot of dried sagebrush is not going to be fun.