Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

TechResQ

I just washed down the walls. That's kind of New Years-ish. Cleansing and all that. Why am I washing the walls down at 8:30pm is a better question? I also waxed the floor.

I know I am getting old, because I am thinking of getting myself a shark steam mop with gift cards I received - And I'm REALLY excited about it.

Aw, thanks! I was thinking "clueless". Sometimes I feel that…

No --- "clueless" would not be a word I associate with journeynow.

Compassionate

Caring

Courageous

Nope --- no "clueless". I just checked my notes, and it isn't there anywhere.

No --- "clueless" would not be a word I associate with journeynow.

Compassionate

Caring

Courageous

Nope --- no "clueless". I just checked my notes, and it isn't there anywhere.

Thanks, mhowe. Please come visit my planet, sometime. Everything here makes sense, and it's lovely.

I swear if one more person whines about how terrible the opposite sex of either gender is to me I will lose my proverbial e. No stupid, it's not that "all (gender) are terrible. It's that YOU are an emotionally unhealthy wreck who keeps choosing emotionally unhealthy and emotionally unavailable people to go after in the romantic department. And then you moan and weep and gnash your teeth about how terrible all (gender) are.

I am so annoyed with my friends right now, both sexes. And then I come on here and see the same crap. And if one more person tells me, "Well, you don't understand. You married a great guy, all the good ones are taken," I swear I will start flinging horse dung at them.

Color me fed up.

I swear if one more person whines about how terrible the opposite sex of either gender is to me I will lose my proverbial e. No stupid, it's not that "all (gender) are terrible. It's that YOU are an emotionally unhealthy wreck who keeps choosing emotionally unhealthy and emotionally unavailable people to go after in the romantic department. And then you moan and weep and gnash your teeth about how terrible all (gender) are.

I am so annoyed with my friends right now, both sexes. And then I come on here and see the same crap. And if one more person tells me, "Well, you don't understand. You married a great guy, all the good ones are taken," I swear I will start flinging horse dung at them.

Color me fed up.

And even that can go both ways. See, I learned to just stay in Off Topic lol. And I just say everything is my fault, because if I don't, everyone thinks I hate all women or something if I dislike anything any woman ever does. So now I just hide in here and in Journals.

"Well that's just your experience." Well of course it is. Whose else would it be