Please, need an outsiders opinion.

Coldarmy13

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like we are all friends helping you out. It is also helping me with my own insecurities around my guy. Not to hijack your thread, but we have had a month of not seeing each other in person, but have stayed in touch by text and phone, after only 2 months of dating because of a bad family issue he is dealing with around his youngest daughter. I may be seeing him on Saturday for the first time since then. Im so nervous and excited, so yea big insecurities around all that and what he might say to me in person. It can be so crazy making!

I'm liking this thread!

I'm not sure that it did. She said that I can't just say that and not say anything l. The I reiterated that it was all good stuff and again really no big deal. Then she sent a I might be ruined. No turning back now though.

I didn't hit her with we need to talk, I did say I wanted to talk to ya about something. Same thing probably but not as intimidating I hoped. I really wish I would've kept it to myself for just a little longer. Or read the board before I sent that this afternoon.

I feel like we are all friends helping you out. It is also helping me with my own insecurities around my guy. Not to hijack your thread, but we have had a month of not seeing each other in person, but have stayed in touch by text and phone, after only 2 months of dating because of a bad family issue he is dealing with around his youngest daughter. I may be seeing him on Saturday for the first time since then. Im so nervous and excited, so yea big insecurities around all that and what he might say to me in person. It can be so crazy making!

I'm liking this thread!

i like this thread too ...takes my mind off my own little issue. not that im enjoying OP's suffering cause im not. i hope everything works out for everyone.

I'm not sure that it did. She said that I can't just say that and not say anything l. The I reiterated that it was all good stuff and again really no big deal. Then she sent a I might be ruined. No turning back now though.

I didn't hit her with we need to talk, I did say I wanted to talk to ya about something. Same thing probably but not as intimidating I hoped. I really wish I would've kept it to myself for just a little longer. Or read the board before I sent that this afternoon.

knowing me id probably play it off and be like "it's just something about ur birthday..." or something fun. then actually do bring that up during the dinner so it wont be a lie. like u were wanting to do something with her that week. ---since u wanted to know about that anyway. maybe that's not for everyone but im the queen of deflection. that way she wont be worried.

knowing me id probably play it off and be like "it's just something about ur birthday..." or something fun. then actually do bring that up during the dinner so it wont be a lie. like u were wanting to do something with her that week. ---since u wanted to know about that anyway. maybe that's not for everyone but im the queen of deflection. that way she wont be worried.

I thought if that already. Told her it was just something about her bday/vday. Hope she isn't mad when I tell her that wasn't it at all.

Archived