Please, need an outsiders opinion.

Coldarmy13

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know why you feel you need internet strangers to interpret every move your gf makes.

Every day is like ground hog day with you. Different day ... same drama.

I understand youre tired of reading this. I assure you that you don't have to. You've been very helpful for the most part.

I wasn't going to post here for awhile, seriously. I just found what she said last night to be off putting and was asking if anyone with insight would know where out of left field it came from.

Ok....not sure why she would call you over, at night, after she'd been drinking, then complain that you got touchy feely. It's not as if you guys aren't a couple. I don't know. It sounds to me like she's REaLLy not into you but she's looking for a good excuse to make it YOUR fault. Are you truly happy putting yourself through this just to keep getting shot down??

I understand youre tired of reading this. I assure you that you don't have to. You've been very helpful for the most part.

I wasn't going to post here for awhile, seriously. I just found what she said last night to be off putting and was asking if anyone with insight would know where out of left field it came from.

Seriously, though. You KNOW what responses you are going to get.

1. She's so rude! Why would she say something like that. She sucks.

2. Why would she invite you over so late then be surprised you were trying to get down. She's just looking for a way out.

3. You really need to express your concerns about her response to her. Talk to her about it.

4. Homegirl doesn't really seem into you. You should really think about whether you are compatible.

5. Why do you keep asking about her every move?

Archived