Post here instead of texting ex

Bex3

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if you think of me as often as I've been thinking of you. It's killing me to not text you. To ask you how you are doing. I know you said that you'd be there whenever I needed to talk, but I just can't right now. I can't shut my feelings off for you, so I have be in misery for now and not talk to you while I try to feel better about this.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you think of me? Ever dream of me? Are you too busy being with your new man that you don't care? If you cared, you would have contacted. You haven't so I assume you don't. Maybe I asked too much of you to stay in touch. Maybe you ignored me because you're with him now. You didn't reply to my last letter to you. Kind as I was to you. I thought there was still a chance. But now I know you were just being polite and slowly cutting down the contact. I did what you couldn't do and that's unfriend you. Truth is i didn't feel in control until i did. I didn't feel like a man until i deleted your number and took back my self-respect. I may have done your dirty work by doing that but right now it feels good to be dirty. I still wish for a contact that will never come because you're too young to know any better or you're not aware of what i had to offer you. I miss you still even though this anger burns like coals inside me. But to invite you back in will only burn the fires brighter. In time I'll only think of you as an absent memory once these coals have gone cold and i forget your number I had memorized. Then I'll remember what it feels like to be myself.

• 1 month later...

I've got news for you: you don't walk on water, your ____ does stink, and you're just as selfish as anyone else. And if you're going to find the perfect guy you *know* you'll end up with, maybe start by actually taking care of yourself and severing the 24 year old umbilical cord you're dragging around. I feel sorry for whoever gets stuck with your mom as their MIL.

I can't sleep. I was able to call you anytime this would happen. I now feel I can't. I miss you being my best friend. I know I did terrible things to you. For that I'm regretful and sorry. I just want u to know I love you and miss you. Thank u for being in my life and putting up with my bull for so long.

Just got a notification that you received the flowers I sent to your house to surprise you. You left me last night, I ordered those earlier in the week. I know I told you about them last night after you left me, so you knew I didn't send those after the fact, so it wasnt the surprise I was hoping to give you. In the end it is more money I wasted, but I sent them with the best intentions so there are no regrets. I hope you like them. Im really going to miss you.

I miss you an absolute ton. I've done things over the past 6 months that I wish we'd been together for, instead of falling out over silly things. My life isn't the same without you in it & if I had a rewind button I'd hit it in a heartbeat & fix the mistakes I made.

I never thought we'd end this way

I feel sick. You actually make me feel physically sick. You think i'm too stupid to realise that a couple of days after your 'friend' breaks up with her boyfriend (And you always refused to let me meet her) that I can't work out that you mysteriously broke up with me with no proper reasoning? "Because we've argued the past couple of days" is NOT a valid reason, it's bull****. I fu***** hate you so much. You've destroyed me. I was faithful throughout the four years, unlike you. It really is true, people like you won't change. I wish I never met you, I wasted what was supposed to be the best part of life with you. I can never get those back. I have so few good memories. Even the ones that are supposed to be good memories are sh** ones. The rubbish way you proposed, then didn't actually plan on having a wedding. You never got me flowers. I know exactly where you are you piece of sh**. After the past few months we'd been planning on where we are moving to to buy a house and start a family, you come along with this sh**. I have tried making a list of good and bad points about you and oh how i wish you could see it. I tried but I actually could not think of a single damn good point. Not one. You seriously asked me to convince you to be with me? You enjoy begging and pleading? You horrible selfish piece of cr**.

You said breaking up with her was your only regret. Well I guess you can be regret free now. Hope you don't miss having a family. Hope you don't miss having people around that care about you. Hope that is worth every heart you broke these last couple of months.

Im so scared that you're gonna tell me you want things to work. I so scared you're going to talk to me again. We were so happy together. We never fought. We had similar hobbies and interests. We looked out for each other. We took care of each other. Part of thinks we could have that all back. But not with her in the picture. And you're never going to give her up again as far as I can tell. So I have to give up on you instead. I have to stop letting you break me

Its only been a week. Why did you text me? Was it not clear that i loved you?

To answer your text:

Im doing as good as i can be right now. Yes i had fun this past weekend. Other than the dull pain in my chest all weekend, i still had a good time. You missed out, we couldve had just as much fun together. Please dont contact me unless you realize what you passed on and want to MAYBE talk about things. Other than that, its not fair to me. I love you, and still miss you. You suck.

I can't believe you went back to her. Did you forget all of the abuse; putting you down, coming at you with knives, the constant fighting? You really think she changed? You really think she can let go of what you did to her? You left a great thing with me to be with her, seriously? I loved you unconditionally and would never treat you the way she did (and probably still will). I hope you end up miserable, I hope she goes back to her old ways and you realize what you threw away with me. You're selfish, hurt people without a second thought, and then move on like nothing. You don't care about anyone but yourself and your feelings. I hate you for making me fall in love, hate you for all of the empty promises, hate you for all the lies. Was the whole relationship a lie? How long were you playing me, with her in the back of your mind? I regret ever meeting you and giving you a chance.

Adventuring through Devin Townsend discography and ended up listening to Terria. Remembered that is was the CD you chose to introduce me to DT. It's very mellow, spacious, relaxed, different from the others of that era, very Different from the Strapping Young Lad days. I wonder if this is the CD you felt most connected with. Which inevitably makes me think of you and wonder how you are. It's been over a year, I wonder if we'll ever reconnect as friends, or lovers (certainly not the latter for me for now because after you came a partner that was such an infinitely better fit in every single way, I can't imagine persevering with us when the alternatives can be so much better. He sure is not you though, I often said I was with you for your personality specifically).

I miss you a ton. But even if we speak again I don't know how to get back what we once had. It was truly brilliant but I don't know if we can ever repair the trust between us. I know it's better to just leave things in the past but I'm struggling to let go

Hey - Please don't get in contact in future. For many reasons that I don't want to go into, I can't risk going through this again, it's been really hard & I need to let go now.

I wish you were still here, life isn't the same without you. I'm sorry for screwing things up so badly & not a day goes by I don't think about what I *should* have done differently all those months ago, maybe if I'd listened to you abit more things would have been totally different.

You were the most important friendship of my life & I miss you terribly.

Archived