Post here instead of texting ex

Bex3

You not only have destroyed us you have destroyed me, I keep expecting you to walk through the door after watching work and say hi like you always did. I found some of your beard hairs round the sink- it always amazed me how you got them everywhere. I wake up and for a faint few seconds expect you to be there. I miss not knowing how you are, not holding you and not having you in my life.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss you so bad. You have no idea how much pain you've put me through. I can't believe you wanted to be left alone after all these years we've been together. I wish I can take back everything that I've said 2 weeks ago. I've already apologized, I don't know what else to do.

Maybe it's a good thing this has happened. Made me realize that truly, some good things never last.

I miss you so much. Life is horrible without you cause I feel like you died. I feel like I'll never feel your kisses or warm hugs or hear your laugh. You were my best friend and I'm still hoping we get another chance later... You want me to move on but I cant... I don't think I will I think I'll be waiting for you always... I'm scared of falling asleep cause whenever I do you show up in my dreams but I actually wake up into a nightmare I can't wake up from... I wish it was all a bad dream..

Well you were more friendly and honest tonight sonce you have been side you split up with me, I was ok and feel some of your answers helped now I'm a bit drunk (mistake I know) but I just want you here in our bed. I miss you so much and miss all we shared. I still can't believe you don't see the mistake your making, all for the thrill of the chase with someone else. I loved/love you with all my heart and most people would be happy with that, and you were until 3weeks ago. You have let your fear and insecurity rule you and let her cloud your weak mind. I will be ok, I have to be, but will always know that you missed out on the opportunity to be loved unconditionally and for that I feel sad for you. I truly hope you can find happiness and I have to believe I will too, but for now I mourn and miss you and the man that I loved xxxxx

I'm pissed off, upset, depressed, happy, sad, every emotion under the sun. Working with you makes it 10x harder to move on, to move away from you and everything that happened. Seeing you laugh and have fun with everyone at work pisses me off because I know how you really are. I got the side of you that no one else can see. I didn't want our relationship to end. I wanted it to be saved. I knew it could be saved. There was potential and our potential was amazing. I want you to say sorry for what you did, to text me first, to do everything you always wanted me to do for you; text you, call you, write you a letter, ANYTHING. But you don't, and you won't. I was the only one to crawl my butt back to you, and you can't even do a simple thing for me.. I want to hate you but I can't. I hate how much I don't hate you at all.

I'm so glad I finally got you out of my head. It's been nearly 2 1/2 years since we broke up and nearly a year NC for me. I did it!! I can't believe that I put so much of my soul into this "relationship" with a man-child such as yourself. I can't believe I didn't have an ounce of self-respect and I am truly ashamed that I ever dated you in the first place. I learned so much in the last 2 1/2 years. I just want you to know that you were and always will be a simple rebound "boyfriend". That you should be thankful that you got to spend 14 months with someone as loving, caring, and forgiving as myself. I treated you like gold, accepted you for who I thought you were. I really just wanted to make you into who I wanted to be with. I should have run in the opposite direction as soon as you lied to me the first time or the first time you yelled at me when you were drunk. I now realize this is none of your fault....I'm the one with the issues. I'm the one who actively seeks out alcoholics and immature boys to "fix". I want you to know that if you knew after 4 months that you didn't want to be with me anymore that you could have handled it a little better. You didn't need to be so hurtful towards me....I only wanted someone to love me...I didn't ask to be played like a fool and verbally abused and made fun of by you and your loser friends behind my back. You could have acted like a real "man" and ended it yourself instead of playing mind games and having your friends plant condom wrappers in your pants pockets. I am a fool....maybe you really did cheat on me...that seems to fit your character properly. Associating with your boss who actively cheats on his second wife and participates in insurance fraud on a regular basis, I shouldn't be surprised that you would cheat on me. You are a coward. I can't believe you took me to look at engagement rings.......really. From someone who claims to be as dumb as you say you are, you sure do like to play mind games. I am so ashamed of myself for even associating with you for even a second. This was a major learning lesson for me and an opportunity to raise my standards above and beyond someone like you. You sure are a cocky SOB, and think people can't get by without you. I got news for you buddy there are a lot of tow truck drivers out there that aren't falling down drunk every night. If I had the chance I would call the cops on you next time you're driving a tow truck drunk with your son with you. You can chose to be stupid, but he at 12 years old doesn't get that choice. You need just as much help as I do. You have a serious drinking problem that's not going to get any better without help. I need help too....I have some serious self-esteem issues and need to learn to love myself for who I am and get a life. So I hope you find peace and just know I hope to someday reincarnate myself as a snake and find my way into your sock drawer. LOL

After 7 weeks, I am still crying over you even after you destroyed me with the break up then started becoming serious with our coworker just two days after you broke up with me. Why am I still so hurt right now? You are now telling your new guy how perfect he is and now bringing him home to spend time with your family for the holidays. Why do I still care for you? Everytime i see you at work you're always happy and joking around with everyone and that kills me inside. I've always loved being around you and trying to be the best possible bf I could possibly be. You've crushed my dreams by continually telling me how amazing I was and luck you were to have me and how you can't wait to marry me. You encouraged us to get our families involved in each others life. Then you just flushed it all down the toilet for someone else. That is so selfish, immoral, and valueless of you.

I'm sorry for all the hurt I caused you, I never meant to hurt you and i love you dearly. I feel that I have lost my soul mate and I would give anything to hold your hand again and see you smile. I will be a better man and change but I wish you didn't gave up on us, and gave us a second chance.

I'm sorry and I love you still more than anything in the world. I wish things could be different. I love you and I miss you with all my heart.

I can't believe you came mess with me after being friends for so many years. Seriously? I was your rebound? Are you effing kidding me? I AM YOUR FRIEND FOR OVER 20 YEARS!!!! That's just NOT acceptable! You should not have made me pay for the mistakes your ex made.

I know I've been texting you and calling you. And asking about you. And checking up on you through social media. I care about you. I am not being healthy about it all though. I don't think I got closure from you. And I don't think that's my way of saying let's see each other, make up, and be together. We didn't really talk about this. You said we're over. I acted cold. I then saw you a few times. I acted angry. I acted sad. When we've spoken, and boy, we've spoken, why are we still speaking? Sometimes, it was good, sometimes it seemed like you didn't care. Sometimes it seemed like you were being polite. You'll always love me, you'll always care? Why tell me those things after breaking up with me? I'm sweet. Why tell me that too? And when we saw each other and you said you had to be careful around me, like I was to be untouched because you wouldn't be able to resist me, why? And why resist? You say you want this to focus on yourself. And you said you wanted this but it was hard for you, like you felt like you had to do it. And when further explanations were asked, you said you didn't know. And when you said or did things that meant you cared, you said you didn't know why you said or did them. So, excuse me, for being confused. XD I think it's still too early to be honest. And I know you've been hurting too. And I know the last time we saw each other I was cold again. I think I do that to protect myself and then I realized oh no, I want to be open and sweet to you. Because I do. You are wonderful. I want to hug you and kiss you. But, I know that's unwanted and won't be returned so I refrain. Why can't I refrain contact? I don't know. I know it's not good. And I appreciate your replies to me. I feel like they're calculated. I feel like they don't acknowledge my lack of dignity which is kind of nice. But you were always so sweet. Maybe that's the problem though. Not telling me to leave you alone and move on already. I've been reading self help articles and sometimes acting on them. The truth is we had a good relationship and I don't think bad of you. I hope you feel the same way. But, that's kind of what makes it hard. It's really something worth having to me. But, not to you. It's hard to wrap my head around. Sometimes, you've spoken and seemed to lack self esteem, in which I want to tell you: you're wonderful, get over it, and be with me already. But, really, I don't think you have to be ready to be with me. I think you just have to focus on yourself like you say. But, why does that exclude me? You said we had some problems and I know we did. I know you don't want to work through them. I think it's just a matter of accepting this. It's really hard to not be a part of your life anymore. I'm actually incredibly depressed over it and I fear it interfering with my life. You've said the same. Even separate, we're together in that. I can't help but feel connected to you. Which, again, is unhealthy. I think I would really like to hear you tell me what you would like to happen between us and what you would like from me. Because I can't get what I want. If you want to be friends, maybe in time. But, now I don't know how to handle this. We talk sometimes. You've been responding less. Do we not talk? I don't know how to do this. I don't want this. I think we have to get used to not having each other in our lives. Me, especially. And not reaching out to you because you're no longer available to me. I deserve people who make themselves available to me. I deserve me and happiness.

I wish you would text me but a part of me also doesnt want you to. If i never let go of what doesnt work, i will never have what does. I wish we could go back. We both made mistakes, too many. I feel like even when we move on, ill always wish we had tried harder. I have trouble believing ill ever love anyone as much as i did, do you. I never realised before i always thought about how much you hurt me but you telling me you dont want me anymore and ignoring me made me realise how much i hurt you over the years. I pushed you away because i was so scared of loosing you but i wont tell you because it doesnt matter now. I am sorry x

This is just what I wanted to say

What did I do to deserve this? How could you give up on us and treat me this way. I would have done anything for you, you were my whole world. I stlove you and it's killing me. Are you hurting too? Have you cried? How long will it be before you think about me, is and what you've left behind

Please talk to me, please come home x

Archived