Post here instead of texting ex

Bex3

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may be my last post to you. You broke my heart, we built dreams are of ether and you shattered them. I want you to be happy but you have done so in a way so disrespectful and hurtful I don't know if I will ever forgive you. But I have learnt a lot about myself. However it is now NYE you are going to send midnight kissing the girl you left me for and happy in your new life and I am going to sleep before then to forget you. Forget the I love yous and I want to spend every new year with you that you said last year. Forget the pain, forget the anger, forget the hurt. I still love you but you are gone. And tomorrow I must make up as a new me. So I say good bye to the person I knew, to the memories, smiles and I love yous we shared and wake up as just me. I will cry but I will forget and carry on.

I don't get why you would come back to me just to leave me again. I now it was needy, and then I panicked when I sensed you were withdrawing and leaving me again. I don't know who you're with now but I know you must be excited about it because you aren't texting me like the last time. All the pain you've put me through has been so unbearable and isolating.. And you get to spend a fun New Years out with her and all your friends. I'm not sure if I miss you or just hate you for the betrayal and cowardice and rejection.

Us breaking up was the best thing to happen. While it's true I enjoyed our time together, you were a finacial drain, but I didn't mind. I was doing my job supporting you. But let me tell you about my new lady, we've been together since before bow season, and get this she drove down from Kentucky yesterday when I got off the boat to come see me for 2 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish you hadn't given up on our relationship.. I wish you wouldn't have sought attention and confidence from another girl instead of putting that energy towards us. I wish you had respected me and loved me the way I did you. I wish you could've even treated me as well as you would have a stranger. I wish you were really the man I once thought you were.

Hi little bean. I miss you. I keep feeling like I made a mistake not giving us another chance, but I know it couldn't have worked out. We were both so tired of trying. It's just that I miss you so much. I finally realized you were right: it wouldn't be the same with anyone else. You wouldn't have left me for her, because you understood that holding her is not the same as holding me. I understood that much too late. God, I miss you. I want you back now that I finally understand I had no reason to be jealous or scared, but there was already so much toxicity between us by then.

I really miss you, I just want to talk to you, the old you. I want to get home and you be there watching done shark documentary and I could laugh at you then we could snuggle on the couch and keep warm while it rains outside. Instead your doing that with get and it cuts right into my soul

I know you cheated, I know with who and I still forgave you, but now I know. You really should seek help, I offered to help, but I can not. It's over, I wish you would simply leave me be. But I know how this goes, and this time you can not blame the medication. This time your temper doesn't take the blame. This time it's your fault. I'm sorry, but I deserve better then a cheater.

After losing my wife of 8 years and now losing this 6 year relationship with a wonderful woman I just can't deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if she changes her mind because she wants to reconcile with you a month down the road? Not trying to get your hopes up, But if that's the case and your gone. Then you lost your shot.

What if she changes her mind because she wants to reconcile with you a month down the road? Not trying to get your hopes up, But if that's the case and your gone. Then you lost your shot.

How about what if you be a man, heal in a healthy manor, and realize that there are millions of people who have it WAY worse than you will ever know and still find the courage and strength to go on... and act accordingly.

I'm divorced after spending 10 years with someone. I've had my heart broken twice since then. I will continue to search for someone to live my life with. I'll never ever give up on myself and my quest to live a happy life shared with someone who I dig and love without bounds. And if I get my heart broken again in my quest...so be it. Tackling hard adversity and getting over such things makes me the man I am today.

Try actually making positive changes in your life and start doing good positive healthy things for YOU. Start there.

Why are you wasting your time! Im not gonna be here when you figure out that you will never find someone better, someone who puts up with everything I did, someone who genuinely loves you and cares for you. You say im insecure but why? Maybe im insecure because you were deleting text messages and convos with other females, maybe im insecure because u were spending one on one time with females you didnt know until 5 in the morining. You say this will never work but youre the cause of that, if you would just try. Try and get clean, try and put forth some effort. You are so shallow and think youre so good looking and you know you can go out and get whoever you want, but does that really satisfy you? You will forever feel empty that way. You told me you were gonna be alone after u left me but I see you on tinder, I see you commenting on girls profiles on facebook. Its like 2 minutes after you were single you immediately are trying to get your mind off of me with another female. Well have fun, I tried to convince u to stay. I tried to tell you that you were making a mistake. Some day you will come back and I will say I told you so. And it will be too late because I will be 100x happier with somone else.

I understand that you are going through a awful thing with your daughter right now. But why did you have to stop communicating with me? You said its because you are not yourself, but I don't care, Im here for you no matter what you are going through. Im giving you space and not reaching out, but I want you to know that I miss you, and would love it if you would just say Hi like you used to do or call me at night to say goodnight. I HATE THIS silence.

I still think you have issues. But hey, I understand my faults a bit, even if it was small, compared to yours. I hope your doing well, You may have done me wrong, But I still think of you and wish things could have been different. You will always be my little girl in heart, even if we are not meant to be

I would say I wish I could go back in time and that I had never met you...but that would mean I wouldn't have my little blessing around..you disgust me, you are so childish and immature for a 31 year old man...you chose them over me and are pathetic. I cannot believe how ruthless you are and lied at mediation about you and your sister "raising" the baby for the past 2 years and that I went MIA lol while it was the other way around and you havent paid any child support the entire time!! Guess what..you think you are getting what you want right now but wait bc I will get thtat back child support and the schedule will change as soon as she's 4...I'm cleaning up the mess you left..I'm doing better in many ways without you but my sick, abused mind still thinks about you in my dreams almost every night I wake panicked...just thoughts of what we could have been and your empty promises you never tried to fullfill..but logically I know I just miss the dream that you killed for me and unfortunately the baby has to suffer by being shuffled all around and still has to go to your smelly house with your smelly family.

• 2 weeks later...

I think about you 24/7. I caved in and I texted you today. It hurt me when the conversation went nowhere. We broke up not even a week ago and dealing with this is so hard. I still love you and care for you and I know you feel the same cause you told me. I'm trying to avoid talking to you so I can heal and it hurts. Not even a week ago I could text you "good morning baby" but now it's a strained "how are you doing? " and we lie and say we're doing just fine to not burden each other, when I know we're both dying on the inside.

Archived