Post here instead of texting ex

Bex3

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just miss you so bad. I don't want to go another day without you. I want my best friend back. Just to hear you tell me about your funny coworkers, or about something crazy the dog did, or complain about traffic while you talk to me on your way to work. God!! I miss you like heck! I almost texted you, I see you logged on to "our" messenger. The one you only used for me. And I don't know if you are logged on in hopes not to miss a message from me or if that's just wishful thinking, but I cant give in. I write it out and force myself to erase it. It kills me to know that maybe I don't even cross your mind. but that's silly. I know I do. I just have to do what you ask and not have you hear from me. I know it makes it easier to keep away, but nothing about this is easy. Quite the opposite in fact.

To all of you on this thread:

There is hope for you all if you truly want the feelings you are having to become possitive call me i can explain how more in depth. My name is joe my number is 269-569-2322. I only give my number here because i am reading your true emotions here and you need someone to understand and help you. Not just to vent and hide. I can and will make everything better for you. I promise you will get results.....and be completely happy

I don't know why you have done this. We was good together and I loved you so so much! We will have a daughter in 4 months! how can you just forget us both and fall in love with another girl?? its been a week for gods sake! You promised me you would never ever leave me and you have! your not even missing me! Everyone says you will be back but I don't think you will even if you are I don't think I can be with you ever again! I want too though because I do love you but you hurt me all the time! I don't get how you can be like this. You was perfect.

9 months since you left me.... Crazy to think of, struggling to move on even though i ignore you and your life. One day i really hope someone can walk into my life that I can love again like i loved you, i miss what we had and i know you have met someone, you are happier with him and thats all good and fine for you, i will continue to ignore your texts and pleas for freindship to move on with my life. Ill always love you and have accepted that.

I had no idea my daughter text you last night until this morning. Funny how I just asked you not to ignore the kids when they try to hear from you. And you didn't. I thank you. I know they miss you. My daughter tells me all the time that she wants to find someone to love her the way you love me. She says you look at me with love. I cant image how she will take the news when I finally tell her. I'm very grateful that you were so kind to her when you answered her messages. It shows that I was right the whole time about you character. I've always been able to address difficult issues with them in a way that is not scary or emotionally harmful to them. I know the love they have for you is irreplaceable but time heals wounds and I will be there for them every step of the way, just as they have for me, without them even realizing how much they help me.

I wish that I could just stop loving you and move on but there is always something that makes me think of you. I still cant wrap my head around the fact that you left me for someone you never met and now youre getting married. It makes me wonder if I was really such a bad girlfriend? I'm sorry I couldnt forget all the times you cheated but your solution to the problem only made things worse. Please I need to stop loving you.

A year ago I still had you in California and our days together were closing in on us. I was so scared that once you left, the distance would somehow take you with it and we would grow apart. You always told me not to worry. Your love was only for me. Nothing would change that. Especially not Georgia. You hated the thought of having to go back. I cried so many times right before bed hugging tight, hoping that the strength of our hugs could somehow freeze time and you'd never have to leave. You told me so many times not to cry, we were gonna be ok. And now I'm broken hearted in the worst way because what you said would never happen, actually has. Georgia has given you the biggest change of heart. The kind I would have never imagined. The kind that leaves me empty and wondering how I will make it another minute without crying. I never saw an end to our future. I wanted you next to me when you got old.

I knew you wouldn't be around much. Kids knew too. That never mattered to us. Though we would rather have you with us, we were so lucky to have you at all. My daughter said a while back, even though he's not with us, I know he's always there for me. That's what matters to them. They keep asking for you and why I haven't been in contact with you and I just say you're busy. But they don't know you're busy moving on and busy getting us out of your heart. I know we will be ok. But you made our lives so happy. You did so much for us and I could never repay you. We take so many wonderful memories with us. To many to share right now. But know this, having you in our family will forever be the happiest time for us, because for a moment, we had the perfect person and his pup complete us. I wish you all the happiness in the world. You were amazing to us and we adore you

• 5 weeks later...

I want to send this to him sooooooooo bad. I honestly don't think I can promise I won't send it to him at some point...

I have never worked so hard to do nothing for someone. My mind will not quiet. I lie awake thinking about you, what you’re thinking and what you are going through. I understand that you do not want to be with me, and that I need to get over you –both things I have accepted that I cannot change and will not attempt to. I understand that your mind is flooded with tragedy at the present time, and that there is no room for any additional sadness. That this is likely a big reason we aren’t in communication, not because you think I’m going to try and ‘change’ things between us. I feel like I am going crazy, and believe that I might be able to find some kind of peace if we could just speak to each other one last time. I apologize if this completely inappropriate. I honestly don’t feel like I’m in the right mind and would hate myself if I have made you despise me.

At the very least if you could just tell me to leave you alone.

I hate you because I will always love you. You back stabbed me. You put a bag over my head and pulled the trigger. We promised each other our lives and you gave up. you tell yourself now that you are happier without me in your life. How could you. How could you do this to me but more importantly to US. I hate you.

I hate you, leave me alone. Dont ever call me again, you just do this to hurt me, be happy with him and get out of my life. Even if i have to leave this country to be happy ill do it. All you ever want is to hurt me, i waited 6 months for you and nothing, thanks for making me waste 5 years and my youth with you. After all i gave you and all i did for you. No, its not revenge, you arent that important anymore. What goes around comes around, and nobody goes unscathed in this life.

Its been so painful since we chose to end it, juggling in my head whether or not breaking up was a mistake. I think about you every second wondering how you're doing, wondering if you're as hurt. We chose to be apart because "us" wasn't making it wonderful anymore. How I miss you, the sound of ur voice, you're touch, you're smile. I still hope there a place in the future for us, but I have to be strong, I have to grow from this, I have to accept, that maybe we'll never be together again. I love you.

• 4 weeks later...

I miss you so much. Everyday I think about you constantly, I always have. I can't believe you gave up on me and us when we promised we would discuss things that needed more attention and work towards a better relationship, marriage and kids as we often talked about and both wanted. To throw it all away just seems crazy when it was nothing that couldn't be worked on. I pray every night before I go to bed that we can have another chance. I know I can be the one to make you happy, that's all I ever want. You mean the world to me and not contacting you kills me. I lay here wondering if you hurt as much as I do and wether you will cure all the pain and ask for me back, give me that chance. I can't help wonder if you are talking to other guys but the pain that causes is unbearable. I hope you contact me soon because you have stolen my heart and I would come back to you in a heartbeat. I took you for granted but that mistake will never happen again, please take me back. I love you with all my heart. Xxxxxxxx

Though I've known you for a short time I feel safe and protected with you, a warm feeling though it may not be 'love' as it's too soon to utter those words, it's a feeling of deep comfort and true friendship. I know I've been reserved a lot and shy but you knew that about me and you were happy to wait... until you gave me the 'don't call me i'll call you' message in a more subtle way. And how I wish you didn't say those words but instead opened up and told me what you truly felt, even shouted and yelled at me, though it may have hurt it couldn't have been worse than to hear you utter 'I'll call you...'

For two straight years, we've had so many amazing experiences together -- we were inseparable. We were comparable and similar in so many ways it felt like we were God-sent to each other. So many people who have seen us together have told us (both friends and family) that we are so lucky to have found each other because we make such a perfect couple. We did everything together and shared the same hobbies with everything including always being involved in each other's families. Since you seemed like you were so invested into me and this relationship, I gave whatever it was I was able to give to you and the relationship as well. I've always been a gentleman to you by opening all doors, following you home about 80 miles round trip when its late to make sure you made it safely, making sure you walk on the inside of the sidewalk, etc. But for some odd reason you started to take all of that for granted. You began to expect it. If for whatever reason I forgot to open your car door because my mind was just distracted else where, you'd get pissy and upset at me. But then I'd explain to you that it wasn't on purpose and it was a mistake and we'd eventually get over it. I know that we've had fights and arguments here and there but mostly about really lame, unimportant things. In fact, we really never had a big issue between us. I know that arguments and fights are normal so I didn't really let it get personal. But then you started complaining about how I don't take you out to dinner enough, or that I never have taken you to a basketball game, or that I had to work late sometimes. I'm really sorry about all of that. I've always had your best interest in mind, but sometimes there are things I had to take care of. I thought I have done so much for this relationship to make you happy by always being there with you at your family events and anything else you thought was important. I know I always wanted to make sure you succeeded. During the university years, I made sure to help you out with all your projects because you communicated to me that you were completely stressed out and were worried about failing the classes. I thought the good boyfriend thing to do was pull the all nighters with/for you to get your projects done so that you can rest comfortably knowing you will do very well in the class. I know that I would sometimes get upset/disappointed when things go wrong... but I've always told you they were never directed at you. You never did anything wrong. Sometimes I'm just disappointed in myself and sulk a bit to think about what went wrong to try to minimize a re-occurrence. And even when I was upset at you, I tell you how I feel and I move on immediately because I always wanted to get back to enjoying my amazing time with you; I don't hold grudges! Throughout the 2 years you were always telling me how much you wanted to marry me and how lucky you are to have found me and have you in your life. I definitely felt the same way about you and our relationship. You lead me and our families to believe that you wanted the same things in life that I wanted: for us to spend the rest of our lives together. This got our families to be involved with each other, our moms to talk about our future babies, and our dads to be good buddies. I know that when our dads greeted each other, its was with open hugs. But you already know everything I have said above, I'm just reminding you. I can keep going into more details with you but I think the point I'm trying to make is to describe that our relationship was pretty damn good and more than anyone could expect. But something happened to you that I just don't understand that caused you to break up with me. Did you get bored of me? Maybe I just did too much for you that you, again, took everything for granted. Did you feel the spark kinda fizzle out a bit? Maybe the honeymoon phase is waning. No matter what the reason was, you gave up on me even though you have said you'd never do that. When you broke up with me you told me that it had nothing to do with my actions and that your feelings have changed. I begged you to tell me with more detail as to why things are happening the way they are but you refused. Three weeks later, I learned that you started hanging out with a coworker... interestingly enough, It was the same guy I suspected some strange interactions between you too before you broke up with me -- you told me that he was just a good friend. I lost 15 lbs of weight since the day you broke up with me and I am still having trouble eating a full meal after 4 weeks. I have no idea what the future will hold but I have already started to move on without waiting for you. I feel that deep down you made a mistake for yourself and one day you will regret it because not too many guys out there are like me.

In reference to the first post: I could only hope to get a text like this from my ex, it would help me let go, as I would know he at cared and our relationship did matter, If i got a text like this I could start to forgive him and move on. I know you have NC but sometimes NC feels cruel.

In reference to the first post: I could only hope to get a text like this from my ex, it would help me let go, as I would know he at cared and our relationship did matter, If i got a text like this I could start to forgive him and move on. I know you have NC but sometimes NC feels cruel.

My ex doesn't deserve to get what I wrote above. She deserves that I just ignore her.

Archived