Post here instead of texting ex

Bex3

If I could go back I would. I'm sorry I hurt you. You were always good enough. I left it too late and for that I will always be sorry for. I hope she treats you we'll and your happy. Maybe you hate me because you deep down wished it was different. We were lucky the love we had for each other was a great, true beautiful love. I still fancied, adored and wanted you. I always will. Goodbye my beautiful angel. I wish more than anything I could write this too you, that I had written it to you when it meant something. That I had looked at you and said these exact words. Thank you for being mine once. I'll love you forever.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One day a great man will come along and make me question why I dealt with your crap for almost 3 years. He will love me more than I have ever felt and will put forth the effort you never did.. You will be nothing but a distant memory and I will laugh at this whole situation one day.

I miss you so much.. its been a month already and am still devastated as ever.. I always thought we'll be together forever.. you said it so.. everything.. your so cruel to left me out of nowhere without giving us chance to have real talk or work things out... there's no more life in me.. the fire to go on because our plans kept me to.. your promises.. I held them close to my heart..

• 3 weeks later...
I wish you hadn't given up on our relationship.. I wish you wouldn't have sought attention and confidence from another girl instead of putting that energy towards us. I wish you had respected me and loved me the way I did you. I wish you could've even treated me as well as you would have a stranger. I wish you were really the man I once thought you were.

So I hear you 100%. I found out at the beginning of the year that my boyfriend (3years, living together) was screwing a colleague, I confronted him, since then it's ended, we've trying to make it work but I just don't know how to trust again no matter how much I love him. Wish I had amnesia! I feel for you because it's the same story, bored of me and off playing the fool

A second ex just got married you must be regretting some selfish choices you made in your past now, the first now has a baby too- that should be you already married with a child but too self involved to care beyond you last ten years. Only a grandmother left for grandparents and is in a home, hope she one days sees a child from you before she passes, I know she wanted to years ago.

I try not to think of you, but sometimes I just do, like tonight on the way to the dock from the drill ship, I was thinkin about a song I once out on FB that described us pretty well "Cowboys and Angels" I think by Justin Moore. But then I think about the lady I'm dating now, and I realize that things happen for a reason. I'm smiling again, I've literally got my cake and eating it too. She lives in White Plains, which as you well know I've been wanting to move to for the past few years anyway, I get my awesome deer huntin in Ky, plus spend time w/ a very normal woman, all in the same day. My move up there is almost complete, I guess you've seen that now, seein as how you drive by my house every day on your way to work. I hope your happy w/ your miserable life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like begging like I always do and I could probably convince you eventually but it only ever lasts a few month and you find something else I've done or said wrong to dump me again. I'm heartbroken and feeling stupid. You say you love me but it's not enough and your right it's not enough we both deserve to be happy. I'm going to miss you but I can't just be friends and you agreed but want to try as you want me in your life. It's selfish and I need to move on. I'm scared I will never find love again but then again I don't think I really did.

Hope you never come back you ****. I know you enjoy being with your friends becoz you feel smart when you are in their level. Mr. Nice guy? Hello? You feel like you are the to go guy when your friends have problems with their lovelife? Hello? You dont even have a life you ****. Goodbye stupid, wish you well. Id be happy if you finally figure out how to use your head. Good riddance, i cant stand you.

You apology is not accepted even though you said everything you said was true. If you really have those feelings for me, you need to take the time to think about what you really want. But you won't you will get married. Hopefully the thoughts of me will stop and you give her 110% of your heart, she deserves that much.

I saw two snakes today. I dreamt about snakes often before you and I make contact today. I saw two in one day. That is so rare, even my friend said "I think they're here to see you.. after all you've just told me". I dreamt about you three nights in a row, and each time you were telling me something new and I kept ignoring you. Should I have listened? You told me there was no one else, but there is, I know that now. I always only wanted you. That was it. You didn't need your insecurities about me. It was always you. You were always good enough and I always loved you.

How could you not care? do you hurt the way I do? knowing you, you drown yourself in doing things that take your mind off your struggles and not think about the fact that you left me. We had the realest love i'll ever know. It was a perfect relationship. up until the end, we never had an argument. I never pictured my life without you. I have to come to terms with it. Just not ready to see my future if you're not there. No one would have thought that you and I would one day cease. You said it yourself, you'll never find anyone that could even come close, and yet you decide to inflict this unnecessary suffering upon all of us. I guess i'll just never understand.

Archived