Sex with our SO while they're drunk and you're sober?

Seymore

Would you feel strange if your SO was drunk and all over you wanting sex, yet you were sober?

What about if, while they were sober, they normally wouldn't sleep with you and would shoot you down 8 times out of 10...would you feel upset at all that they only seemed to want to sleep with you while drunk?

I agree, tipsy maybe... But ramming their tongue down your throat at the bar and them shoving your hand down their pants and talking dirty on the ride home only to be (often times) passed out before you get home just feels kinda weird to me. For some reason that'd turn me on if she were sober or a little tipsy, but while drunk it seems a little sleazy. When I have to literally carry the girl into bed because she can't even walk a straight line, it's kind of hard to get turned on.

I agree, tipsy maybe... But ramming their tongue down your throat at the bar and them shoving your hand down their pants and talking dirty on the ride home only to be (often times) passed out before you get home just feels kinda weird to me. For some reason that'd turn me on if she were sober or a little tipsy, but while drunk it seems a little sleazy. When I have to literally carry the girl into bed because she can't even walk a straight line, it's kind of hard to get turned on.

Oooh yeah, that sounds awful, I'm sorry.

I'm assuming this is happening to you? Is this someone you've been with for a long time?

I would have to agree. No turn on there whatsoever. If anything, totally off-putting. Ugh.

I'd dump them in their bed, close the door and find another place to sleep, lol.

Would you feel strange if your SO was drunk and all over you wanting sex, yet you were sober?

Not at all. I'd probably be like, "calm down a little" if we were among other people and they weren't being discreet about the groping.

What about if, while they were sober, they normally wouldn't sleep with you and would shoot you down 8 times out of 10...would you feel upset at all that they only seemed to want to sleep with you while drunk?

That would absolutely upset me, though it would be more about being rejected so many times than how they behaved drunkenly.

Oooh yeah, that sounds awful, I'm sorry.

I'm assuming this is happening to you? Is this someone you've been with for a long time?

no, it has happened in the past though, and those girls are long gone, mostly for other reasons though. I was just having a discussion with a friend about it and I was curious as to what others think.

Drunk sex...nope. Never done it, never will.

My last ex and I sort of had this agreement that we wouldn't do it if one or both of us had had too much to drink. One time, we he was going through a really rough time, we went out, and he drank way too much. All night, before he was really drunk, he had been making comments about what we were going to do later when we got home. When we actually got home, though, he realized that it wouldn't be a good idea, and I agreed. Another time, we were both a bit buzzed off of wine, and nothing happened that night. In the morning, we talked about it and agreed that we both wanted to be sober and know exactly what we were doing, which is why nothing happened. Of course, right after that conversation, stuff happened. But we were completely sober by then, so it was all good.

I wouldn't be able to be intimate with someone who was drunk, particularly if that person only seemed to really want sex when he was drunk. That would be a big red flag to me. A little tipsy...maybe, but there's a pretty fine line there.

Dude, no.

lol.

Drunken come-ons, whether from an SO or anyone else, make me pull out the "Dude" card. I can't take it seriously.

It's like rolling on top of me after eating a bag of raw onions, that is how sexy it is.

And if it was SO, it would probably hurt me feelings too if this was on top of not wanting to be intimate sober. Big problems if that were the case.

It's different if it's a night out together and both had too much wine or something.

Drunk sex with my SO?

Never enjoyed drunk sex, especially when they turn into someone else under the influence.

And yes I know what you mean about the tongue being rammed down your throat.

Real turn off.

Along with the very hard grabbing of the penis with the whole gritting their teeth thing.

I mean....why would they want to hurt it for?

And if they are anything like me when drunk, all their emotional senses are blurred which makes sex....not good.

I love 'taking advantage' of my boyfriend while he's drinking. He's a reserved person and I love it when he lowers his inhibitions.

I'd be a little put off if a partner was only interested when they were drinking. Actually, I'd be very upset.

Could just be a very inhibited person who can't let loose without alcohol to loosen them up.

Complete falling out of the chair drunk no, wouldn't have sex with SO. All honesty might make him sleep on the couch that night.

A little tipsy (he, I, or both) yeah, I think it would be okay.

So when you asked me, I said I'd put you to bed and then go sleep on the couch, but YOU would make ME sleep on the couch?!?!

Nice!

I actually love drunk sex with my boyfriend, but only if both of us have been drinking. I get really horny when I drink and it seems to be harder, faster and dirtier. Not something I'd want every time, but nice every once in a while.

I wouldn't put my hands down his pants in public though. Whisper something I want to do to him in his ear? Absolutely!

Somewhere in the middle is fine or if we're both sloshed is ok too, but it just comes off as totally obnoxious when they're hanging all over you in a way they'd never be when they were sober. Almost like "Before I couldn't pay you to sleep with me, now you're slobbering all ver me and have to have it your way right NOW?"

I wouldn't advise taking advantage of someone under the influence of alcohol, even if the person is your SO or spouse, etc. You can't give legal consent while drunk. If the other person deemed it rape after the fact you wouldn't have a leg to stand on--at least in most Western jurisdictions.

Archived