For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ladies,

Well after 4 months of TTC following our miscarriage I am happy to announce that we found out I am pregnant this morning.

Please say a prayer that the baby is OK and that I am able to carry to term and have a healthy baby.

I am due 5 days before my daughter's second birthday!

^YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! I was waiting for this!!!!

Congratulations and I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know it can be scary after having a loss. Think positive and take it day by day.

You need to update your sig now to reflect the due date. Double birthday parties in the summer sounds like fun! lol

Oh, that's wonderful news! Congrats, Hope..I'm praying for you and yours!

I never thought I would say this..but I can't wait for my next baby..I'm NO WHERE NEAR the ideal situation for it though so i'm using my birth control pills correctly and will use condoms when i'm doing the deed. I don't miss being pregnant though at all..I think it's just the fact that my little hayman is growing up so fast. I honestly didn't get it until now..first it was "OMG, he's already a week old. *sad face*" now it's "OMG, he's 11 weeks old. *super sad face*"

I've begun to cherish each and every moment..even the moments where i'm about to cry.

Hi Ladies,

Well after 4 months of TTC following our miscarriage I am happy to announce that we found out I am pregnant this morning.

Please say a prayer that the baby is OK and that I am able to carry to term and have a healthy baby.

Congrats, Hope!

Sending good thoughts, and prayers your way.

Hi Ladies,

CONGRATS!!! I just get so excited when I hear people are expecting, call it the pregnancy hormones or whatever you want to, but it makes me tear up!!! So happy for you!

An update on Alicia, she is going to be 4 months in 2 days boy does time fly. She is doing sooo many new things now, just 2 days ago she started rolling from back to belly and belly to back..now she wont stop haha. Its too cute! She talks constantly & has the cutest belly laughs! She discovered how to take her paci out of her mouth and put it back in.The coolest thing of all is I dont have to rock her to bed anymore...she just passes out whenever she is tried without my help

Here is a pic of her when she was alittle over 3 months! Grandma put that big ol flower in her hair hahaha Hope everyone is doing well!

Well, our little dude arrived! On the 14th Wesely Bear was born. It was the most amazing experience. Labor lasted 21 hours but it was strangely peaceful... even before the epidural .

I am so in love with him and feel so overwhelmed with joy. Im dreading having to go back to work and leave him, but I know I will have to eventually.

My back sure does hurt though. Guessing from the epidural. I sure hope it goes away soon

Other than that recovering pretty well.

Here are some pics~

He is just too cute!!! Congrats! Its wonderful being a mommy

congrats to anggrace on your baby boy! AC - your little girl is adorable!

Arwen i love the pics of your LO

Well all is well here, babyman is nearly 8mths old and can just about pull himself to standing, hes trying to crawl and is the funniest cutest baby ever, my big boy is doing well too we have had the school psychartrist tell us we need to put him in meds but im enjoying working with our other dr who is more of a non med approach. At times its hard for me to watch him struggle with his ADHD but he is doing so well, I get upset for him that some kids at school shun him but I tell him he's special & not to let it bother him. He has started swimming classes and is already moving along really well.

Archived