• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He seems worthless, I wouldnt even be wasting my time.

Okay, so you love him? Obviously he doesn't love you because if he did he would not being treating you like this. He has you wrapped around his finger and is manipulating you beyond belief.

Based on your other threads it doesnt seem like he's willing to change either.

The ball is in your park..my advice is to ditch him asap.

This relationship is ridiculous and not healthy.

Yeah, I'm sure annie is right as always; he may have even figured it was you trying from an unknown number, or he may have just decided he doesn't want to talk to anyone for now, or he may not even have his phone with him.

But honestly Blue, you've *really* got to give up the struggle for now, for your own sanity. I know you're in the middle of a panic-driven, terrified adrenaline rush, and it's awful. I know you want to keep on trying different things until you find the magic solution that works instantly. You feel like a junkie does when they need their next fix, and they realise that it's not there. You've got to get out of there, to distract yourself, to give yourself a break from the struggle. This is a fight that you can only win through silence. Nothing else will work.

Just before he sent that email I sent him a text (i know I know) saying 'Ok I got the hint Im dissapearing out of your life' About four minutes later...an email.

Odd if he lost his phone dont you think?

Perhaps the mysterious gust of wind that pulled it out of his hand mid-conversation and kept it floating in the ether for a couple of days suddenly blew it back into his hand at just the right moment, as he stood, still dazed from not knowing what was going on!

Or perhaps he's just full of it....

I think it's time for you to "lose" your e-mail password and sadly not be able to reply to him.

Give him a taste of his own damn medicine and stop replying to him!

He doesn't deserve a talk. He doesn't deserve anything from you. At the very most, send him a message to tell him it's over, if that makes you feel better, but after that - strict NC. Replying to him gives him the opportunity to weave a web of lies and try to win you round. Don't give him any opening for discussion.

You're a strong, smart person. You should be with someone who loves you and wants to make you happy, not someone who tortures you like this. I know you love him and it's so hard to break up with someone when they're your life, but it can be done. You can do it. We're all here for you

Ugh my ex used to do this to me too. He would shut his phone off and go to the bars with his friends. He would always try to make up excuses like: "my phone dead and I just now got it charged" when I KNEW he was on his motorcycle and would not have had anyway to charge it. I'm glad im not with him anymore, so he can't manipulate me. Hopefully you can do the same and leave him! It's not worth it!

Umm he lost his charger last week but then his phone (the one he lost) was ringing for 2 days when you called?? Im sure by then it would have went dead & right to voicemail....since he wouldn't have been charged in over a week! This guy is playing games big time. I wouldn't be surprised if he had someone on the side or he's just a complete tool. Drop him!

Archived