Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You think you can jsut get yur sister to get my kdis and you can keep them for the weekend???? you have not bothered with them or to sit and sort out days. Christopher is only 7 months old he does not know you and I dont trust you with him no way are you taking my baby for the weekend so you can keep the abuse to yourself. Any normal loving father would sort something out to see his kids regularly.

Ohhh great idea! Thanks! I think I'll be here often.

"Yeah I miss you. But there is just no way I can take you back after what you did. Love without trust is simply drama. I tried, god I tried. I miss you dearly, but now I'm on the road to getting over you. Your little 'mistake' was a train wreck to both of us. I'm sorry you did it, for both of us. And you were right, you'll never find another woman like me. You really blew it."

I read some of our past chats today, one you sent me to get back together. I now realise that even then you didn't want to be with me forever, you just want my company. It hurts me to think that you may always have seen me more as "family" than a woman you want to provide for, care for. It has been so strange not being able to share things with you all this time that I don't believe this can be worked out even if we both wanted it. Or may I rephrase...you'd have to want it so much. I'm not gonna tell you the truth because of pride and because I don't want you to know how difficult the past 20 months have been. Because I want you to always think of me as a fighter, the brave person you always thought I am. I think you're used to living without me by now and you're just not gonna tell me what I'd like to hear. I don't want to be angry or dissappointed at you any more, I must not want you any more. I know I have to try and be friends with you. The more I don't the more power I give you. It is still difficult for me to let go of the dream, I felt so young with you..It is still difficult fo me to banish the ego and accept this new form of relationship you and I will possibly have. Friendship. In my heart I am often still dreaming of what seems now to be unaccesible. Your unconditional love.

Tricheur, (look it up, its French)

You have done nothing but lie to me for the past 6 months. Why have you been in contact with him? Why do you confide in him? Why do you continue to turn to him? Your friends say you have absolutely ruined him because of what you’ve done. I will not let you do the same to me. I will not allow you to keep me as a backup. The reason you feel so awful about what you’ve done is because of your conscience. You know this isn’t right. Why did you say if you don’t do this now, you will always be wondering? Wondering what? Wondering if I’m right for you or wondering if he’s right for you? After how many years away from him, you are still thinking of him. I have had suspicions for some time that something wasn’t right. I turned my eye to that because I loved you and was hoping you would realize that you were indeed in love with me too. I was hoping you had put him out of your life completely after last year. You said you would never contact him again, another lie you told me. You said you never cheated on me and I may be naïve here, but I believe you never physically cheated on me. However, there are different forms of cheating. You are an emotional cheater. You never let go of him. You called him repeatedly during our relationship, all right underneath my nose. You repeatedly texted and called him, maybe just to vent. But with the frequency and timing of the calls/texts, I doubt it. Too often you would call him after we had argued or to let him know you were pulled over at the check point. I’m curious, was he in town that night? Is that why you wanted to go to the Peanut with Sarah? You would immediately delete the message or call log so I wouldn’t find out. You texted him on the fourth of July, yet you were checking my text messages to see who sent me a text in the middle of the night. And you aren’t even faithful to him. You turned around and started flirting with a guy from Des Moines, who from the looks of things has a child. What is wrong with you? And you wonder why our relationship wasn’t working right. How could it when you are playing two guys at the same time! How could you be happy with me when you are talking to him at the same time?

I hope he makes you happy Tricheur. I hope you think of me every time you look into his eyes. I hope you think of me every time he touches you. I hope I haunt your dreams the way you have haunted mine. I never so much as looked at another girl while we were together. I never flirted, I never thought of contacting exes. In fact, they contacted me but I ignored them. I thought I had a good thing. God was I wrong. You are royally messed up and need help desperately. You tell lies to your family and friends. I have half a mind to let them know your secrets. Maybe then they will force you to get help.

Goodbye Tricheur.

Hi everyone...

...so full of emotions in here...maybe we could simply vent these with a song too... lighten up...

...all these lovers, keep hurting each other..when good love is so hard to come by...so what's the glory in living.. doesn't anybody ever stay together anymore.. and if love never last forever... tell me... What's forever for???...

Good song...

Why do I feel like you are making it sound like I broke up with you? My letter to you expressed my hope to work it out, but I need these games to stop. I feel like you are sending too many mixed signals. The emotions I saw during our visit the other week was mixed. Your words to our mutual friends, yes they all get back to me, are mixed. Even your response to my letter was mixed. It broke your heart, we wanted the same thing from our relationship, you wished it would have worked out differently.... Yes K, I want your stuff out of here... if you are not willing to work on this with me. If you want experience true love, then no I don't want it out. I don't want to be toyed with, I told you from the very beginning I don't play games. It's all or nothing with me, I've told you that as well. I can't be frineds with exes.

Maybe I'm half hoping you will view me as him. Maybe you will always have a love for me and will always want to come back to me once I let go. If I try to let you live your life, you'll realize the mistake you've made and will turn to me.

"Goodbye My Lover"

Did I disappoint you or let you down?

Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?

'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,

Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.

So I took what's mine by eternal right.

Took your soul out into the night.

It may be over but it won't stop there,

I am here for you if you'd only care.

You touched my heart you touched my soul.

You changed my life and all my goals.

And love is blind and that I knew when,

My heart was blinded by you.

I've kissed your lips and held your hand.

Shared your dreams and shared your bed.

I know you well, I know your smell.

I've been addicted to you.

[x2]

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

You have been the one for me.

I am a dreamer and when i wake,

You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.

And as you move on, remember me,

Remember us and all we used to be

I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.

I've watched you sleeping for a while.

I'd be the father of your child.

I'd spend a lifetime with you.

I know your fears and you know mine.

We've had our doubts but now we're fine,

And I love you, I swear that's true.

I cannot live without you.

[x2]

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

And I still hold your hand in mine.

In mine when I'm asleep.

And I will bare my soul in time,

When I'm kneeling at your feet.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.

I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.

I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.

Eventually i hope she treats you the way you did me And if you ever think we have another chance in hell , i will just laugh in your face. you waste of space.

I've realised how im meant to be treated, and a week after you left me, i found my now partner who adores me and is much better endowed!

Best of luck a*& hole

Typical, just typical. I mean, really. Right now I'm just laughing at myself and shaking my head. You would never have been the man I wanted you to be. I think I finally get it now. Every time we've been in contact since the break-up, that's the lesson I learned. And I've persisted, but I keep getting the same BS back. I get it. I do.

Hey,

I know that you probably hold a lot of resentment towards me even though you won’t admit to it. I figured I’d write this letter anyway as I’ve had some time to think about what went wrong in our relationship and how I treated you so badly.

When I told you that I was sorry for being manipulative and I forgave you for trying to take revenge on me, I really did mean it. You tried to play me like I played you. I just want you to understand that I really did care for you a lot. I don’t know if it was love or not, but you did mean a lot to me. I didn’t show it because I felt that I needed to keep my guard up at all time around you due to my own insecurities.

Even though I’ve always had my doubts about our relationship because of the age difference, that doesn’t mean I didn’t consider spending the rest of my life with you. I really did think about it; however I couldn’t make the decision when you wanted me to.

Also, I made you feel like you were second best in my life as I always bragged about my ex before you. In a way, I tried to make you compete for my affection by keeping in contact with her and constantly comparing you to her. I was wrong to do that. I didn’t see it then, but I see it now.

I know I hurt you, but that was never my intention. I’ve always seen you as being strong, and I thought you could handle anything I threw at you…and you did, but I still ended up causing you a lot of grief. For that, I am truly sorry and I do wish you the best in life and in your new relationship.

Bye

Dear ______,

I probably shouldn't be writing this, but at the risk of being dismissed or ridiculed, here goes ............

I don't know why, as I realise that this will mean nothing to you now, but I want you to know the truth - that I have been devastated since we split up, it feels like you died. I think maybe you think that I am out having a great time and I really did want to be single, but nothing was ever further from the truth I promise you; I have taken this very badly and I will take a long time to heal.

When we spoke that morning you gave me hope by saying "I shouldn't say this but we might get back together in the future." I realise now that that was a forlorn hope but I have to be honest and say that I have hoped against hope that you had rebounded.

When we had our break I said I needed to be 100% certain, I owed that to you and I meant it. We had a break to resolve our one issue, I think that was an adult thing to do. I was coming back but the fates colluded and misunderstandings and lack of communication conspired against us. There are so so many things you'll never know now, I wish you had met me face to face for one last time.

I was so absorbed in my business those two months but we were still in contact and I could never have foreseen what has happened. I was hurting so bad during our break, on top of this the business was collapsing, then my identity was stolen - I would kill the f****r who done that if I could find him.

You know what; I did dream that we could get a pub or similar together, we would have been a great team. I still laugh at the clowns on The Hotel Inspector! We would have had a fantastic life together.

The business is doing well now mainly I suppose because a lot of our competors went bust! Still, I have now put it up for sale - it has cost me too much and taken too much out of me. I need a change. Strange to think I worked so hard to save it, but lost the most important thing in my life in the process. I never could appreciate irony!!!

This will be my last communication and now I have to 'move on', whatever that means.

Please don't reply to tell me how great things are for you, not replying says everything I already know.

I wish you every happiness and good health in the future,

______ x

I know I shouldn't have broken NC but I did. I felt weak and vulnerable and did what I thought I needed to do.

Funny thing is that I don't feel as bad as I thought I would. Sure I miss you but I seem to have accepted reality and can think of you in a positive, loving way. You never did anything wrong to me. It wasn't your fault that we broke up. I admit that it was all my doing and that I never should have cheated. That is what is so difficult to understand. What I did was wrong and I say that I regret having done it but I am so very glad I did. That I met you and fell in love with you. That we spent so many years getting to know each other. It just wasn't meant to become a permanent relationship (at the moment).

Dare I dream that the future may bring us back together on a permanent basis?

Until then, I will hold those dreams and desires at bay and focus on the present. If I can ever get over not having you as a lover, accept the fact that you've moved on romantically, and still maintain and grow our friendship, then I would be the happiest man alive.

Until then, I will remain silent and love you in spirit.

There you were with broken wings.

I saw in you what I saw in me.

I picked you up and spread my wings.

I took you where you ought to be.

High in the sky flying free.

You there with me.

Mending your wings while I took you over land and sea.

To places you had never been,

Places free of negativity

Where you wanted to be.

When you were strong enough to spread your wings again.

I looked at you with such pride, littel did I know you were going to make it all end.

You wanted to fly so high where the air is thin.

Higher and higher you would fly.

Away to where I cannot breathe.

You come down to set me free.

Breaking my wings then turning your back on me.

In my descent I see you where the air is so thin.

I hit the ground hard with no one to see.

Lost all faith in me.

Lost my dignity.

I know I'm not what I used to be.

All I wanted was you to fly with me.

High in the sky where we could still breathe.

For all my love.

You break my wings.

You turn your back on me.

Never to be seen again.

Flying high where the air is thin.

why did you walk away from me and the kids with out giving us a second glance, i no you heard me screaming after you not to go, if life is so great with your new gf why dont you leave me be, instead you sneak in the middle of the night to tell me your thinking of me!!!! i need you to let me go, dont i deserve happiness.. after 16yrs we had a life and a future but you choose to push me away, i cant not forgive you for bringing me to my knees, i love you deeply but now i have to learn to love myself and begin a new life without you..

i dont wish you happiness, i hope new memories cut deep as you remember you did that b4 with me, i hope one day you feel my pain you left me in and you have the guts to say" im sorry,"

i hope the children dont judge you for destroying there mum....

"i feel the touch of you hand!" GOODBYE xxxxxxx

I did many bad things, I was young stupid and niave I have grown so much with you I dont know how to not have you in my life. I miss you so much that i go on facebook just so i can look at you and remember all the good times. I have all the pictures you gave back, i have all the stuffed animals even though they are put away where i cant look at them. I dont want you to be another picture in my memory box, I want my ring to mean something again and for you to stop being angry and love me again.