Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I just don't understand this. We were so happy together, everyone thought we were going to get married. My family loved you, your family loved me, we loved each other. All relationships take work, yes ours needed some too. We were too stubborn to address the issues. I think that was because we were both afraid something like this would happen.

How do you turn your back on everything? I know you still have feelings and I know you are confused. Please don't be scared, it will take some work to make things right again but I'm willing to do it. I had more dreams of you again last night. We were laughing and kissing. I don't know what that means but I hope it's a vision of things to come.

I've given everything you wanted. You wanted to move here, I made that possible. You wanted to break up, I let you leave. You wanted to move out, I let you move out. Now you are telling yourself and others I wanted you out of the house?! Nothing could be further from the truth. I was giving you what you wanted. You have been bringing up moving out of the house since shortly after we split. I never mentioned getting your stuff out because I was holding out hope. I finally told myself I couldn't have your stuff around any more if you weren't willing to work things out. I gave you what YOU wanted. I let you move out. Now you have the nerve to believe that I WANTED you gone? Quit torturing me and make up your mind already.

Do you realize what you have thrown away? Do you know that there is not another woman in this world that could put up with the BS you put me through?

How many women are going to remember the man you were after you screw up, and stay with you?

do you realize you threw the best thing in your life away? I am a great catch for any guy. Yea, I feel overweight and not as attractive as I once was but I am a wonderful person. any man would be lucky enough to have me on his arm, and to love him.

I hope you realize what you walked away from before it's not here anymore. Every day I grow stronger, every day that goes by I know I can make it. And that's one more day I am less likely to want you back.

I do want you back, more then anything. I want us, I want you. But in my heart I know there will come a day where I won't be so happy to try to start over... and I'm not settling for less then everything.

I hope you realize this.

I don't understand why you had to end it so short. You didn't even want to work things out. I just don't understand how someone can have a change of heart in less than a week. I need to know why! is it another guy? I just want to know. What did I do to you to make you not love me anymore? I thought I treated you well. I gave you everything you ever wanted, helped you with so many things. We've been through so many things together and didn't have fights at all. I don't understand what happened. you said that you we're being selfish and I said I agreed but I wasn't thinking about that at all. I totally think that you were being selfish in not letting me help you get through this hump. It feels like you just want to start your whole over again with new friends and new everything. I never stopped you from having friends! I even told you to call your friends out sometimes instead of hanging out with me because I didn't want you to lose contact with them. Now ever since your dad got a promotion and your family is doing better than they were before and you have new friends at school, it doesn't mean that, just because you think your life sucked so much that you had to drop everything, I still couldn't be in your life. you made my life better than anything else can. I just remember the last time you kissed me and said I love you was outside your class. I want to know if you actually meant that? This just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I have been through hell these last couple of days and I never thought that you could ever hurt me this much. If you love a person, you wouldn't hurt them at all. You would try to work things out but instead you kept it all hidden to yourself like a box and you didn't allow anyone in. Why not me? I thought you loved me! I just don't care. Of course I want you back and I still love you but I don't see how it could work because you hurt me so bad. You would have to spend a life time to try to make it up but you've already made it clear that you don't want to be with me for the rest of our lives. We had everything planned. You just had to go and * * * * * * * * up! I don't even care anymore. I hope you find someone and they use you like you used me and you come crawling back to me.. because I'm just gonna tell you to * * * * off because you had it all and now you lost it... I want you to feel what I'm still going through and it will never get better

I've given everything you wanted. You wanted to move here, I made that possible. You wanted to break up, I let you leave. You wanted to move out, I let you move out. Now you are telling yourself and others I wanted you out of the house?! Nothing could be further from the truth. I was giving you what you wanted. You have been bringing up moving out of the house since shortly after we split. I never mentioned getting your stuff out because I was holding out hope. I finally told myself I couldn't have your stuff around any more if you weren't willing to work things out. I gave you what YOU wanted. I let you move out. Now you have the nerve to believe that I WANTED you gone? Quit torturing me and make up your mind already.

Bobby,

My ex pulled this exact same thing on me. It's just bitter rationalizing... eventually they realize they're wrong, trust me.

Tonight I am going to the drags with another person... We kissed the other day and I rejected him later on because he wasn't you.

I feel terrible about it, because he is so fantastic and deserves better than me doing that to him.

Hopefully tonight he will accept my apology and we can work on getting to know each other better.

I still miss you Ricky, but that is all.

you said you wanted to be alone when you broke up with me, and i truly believe that you did... so why are you with her? Because you've never been alone. You don't know how to be alone. You've basically been in a relationship since you were 13 years old and don't know the meaning of being alone. You're right. You are a coward. You thought you could do it, but you can't. You've never been able to. Why did you think you could change this time? be a F^*&ing man and try to be alone for once. you're not strong enough to handle this break up by yourself. that's why you're with her.

I really cant stand you or your name I feel like you completely used me for your fun and that was it you----

When you said you understand how I felt was all lies, you lied to me over and over, I will never trust a man again or treat him like I did before because I cant........I wont be able to cope with pain I have because you hurt me to the core...I was stupid and easy and I regret that Im hurting every time I see you or hear about you, because your fake...fake and empty.

What have you DONE TO ME?! Why am I still caring about you?! For * * * * sake I wish I could get over it.

My head is just a big jumble of things at the moment but I can clearly think enough to know that I miss you.

Why the hell do I?!

Since you've left you've done nothing but push me away, but here I am still caring. WHY!!!

I am frustrated beyond anything at the moment. Grr.

I am well on my way towards forgetting all about you and it makes me feel great! Don't get me wrong, I don't regret what we had. It just wasn't meant to be and I accept that. As days go by, the memories fade thinner and thinner, smoke-like, easily dispersed by a current of air. Thank God for NC!

I hold no grudges and hope that you have been able to find true love and happiness, that the mate you wind up with fulfills all of your needs and desires and that you finally find peace.

There will come a day when I can look back at all of this and smile. To accept you again as my friend, a dear friend, and we can talk about our lives without letting our past get in the way. I would like that very much.

Do you remember the first time I went to the beach in my entire life?

You took me. We went down for your family's reunion and we were both 18. I had never seen the ocean before in my life and I remember as you pulled on to the street that headed straight for it, I saw this huge, blue mass in front of me. You later told me you looked over and I had the face of a child, so happy and delightful.

You always made fun of me when I would get childish and excited over anything, but deep down you told me you loved it. You always called me dork and laughed.

Do you remember my faces in those moments? I wish I could have held them longer. I wish I could have given you more of those then of me being so angry all the time.

I'm really questioning your motives for calling last night. Was it just to ease your guilt or do you want to show me you care? I've spoke with our old friend and she told me you've told several people a different story as to what you want or what you are doing. I don't know what to do any more. I'm so close to telling you to kiss off. I'm scared to do it though, I do love you. I'm hoping you find the strength and happiness inside that you have been looking for. I'm hoping you realize what you are about to give up before I give up.

I hope you have fun going out tonight. While you're doing that I will be at home watching movies with images in my mind that while I am doing that, you are in bed with another woman.

I don't know why I should care - I just do.

You've been nothing but an ass to me, and you don't deserve to be in my thoughts, but I'm still holding out for the man I used to know to come back into my life. I don't like this new you, it makes me sad.

I love you

Please come home to me.

I had been seriously considering sending this; I somehow managed to stop myself just prior to clicking send:

I have been doing a little bit better as time has been passing, so that’s good. However, there’s one thing that still burns me up each day. I’ve been wanting to ask you about it but I guess I’m scared that what I learn could be worse than my fears.

Most nights, when I lay in bed and sleep has trouble finding me, I can’t help but picture you with him now. I’ve had suspicions for awhile that you had started hooking up with B already. I mean, I’m in Massachusetts, not stupid.

It just makes me so angry and sad to know how quickly you went to him. I hope that’s understandable, that it’s not in any way an unreasonable reaction. Based on when I think things started up between you guys, the speed of it breaks my heart even more than it was already. It makes me even wonder if things started before I even left.

Of course, now I can’t help but feel like maybe this wasn’t as much about you figuring yourself out as it was about you just wanting to get with him. It’s one thing to feel like we broke up for you to find yourself, it’s something completely different to feel you left me for another man.

I can’t even describe what it feels like to imagine you and him sharing the bed that used to be ours. I feel like I’ve been played for a fool.

I’m not exactly sure why I feel I have to tell you this. I just know it has been eating me up inside for some time, and telling you seems like the right thing to do.

I hope you can understand that.

If this is an impersonal way of expressing this to you, then so be it. I just wasn’t sure if you’d even pick up the phone if I called, or if I’d be able to stop myself from breaking down if you did.

In sending this message I’m not trying to make you mad, elicit your pity, or hoping that you’ll feel bad and want me back. I just want you to know I deserved better than a half truth, better than this ending. When we were together I always deserved you though. The problem is, that’s not who you are now.

I trusted and cared for you more than anyone else in the world. Now I don’t even know who you are anymore.

I really do hope everything else was true though, because given all this I’ve been seriously wondering. I’d like to think that our love was real, I know it was for me.

Part of me is scared you’ll look back on us and all you’ll be able to see is the broken person I became when you left, rather than the great partner that I was.

Part of me is scared you’ll look back on us and all you’ll be able to see is the broken person I became when you left, rather than the great partner that I was.

This is what I am also afraid of.

Ricky, You left so abruptly it broke my heart.. It didn't just break it, it shattered it into different pieces and I feel as though I cannot pick up those pieces quickly enough.

You have told me that you haven't been with anyone else, but is this true? I don't know what to make of it..

I love you immensly, with all of my heart. When I think of you, I do not feel anger, or dispair. I think of happiness and a light that glows so brightly.

That seems a bit overdramatic, but that is what I think of when I think of you.

I hope that one day you will look back on us and you do not remember me as the person I was after we broke up, I hope that you remember me for the amazing woman that I was while I was with you, and you were also amazing as well.

I want to find someone with similar qualities as you...

You were perfect..

I love you, with all of my heart.

Don't ever forget it Icky.

Love, Your Inkle.

I've met someone. It's still very early stages and who knows what will happen. Given the nature of where we live, you'll probably hear about it soon enough.

I'm caught in two minds about telling you, after every thing I said about hearing things 1st hand (something you never gave me the courtesy of), but given that we are now 10 days NC and there has been no effort on your part in the last couple of months, I don't really see that it's any of your business.