Post here instead of contacting your ex!

"It ain't no use to sit and wonder why babe, if you don't know by now"

Bob Dylan says it best!

edit: I gave her my heart but she wanted my soul" heck there's dozens of quotables in this song.

Dylan does bitter and sarcastic very well. You have to listen though, sometimes I'll be singing along with one of his songs not really thinking about it and I will suddenly realize "this is terribly cruel, and I like it!"

What love really is... I really wanted so truly to show you what true love really was. I know it was hard for you to really express yourself but I guess I expected too much. The only way I could show how much I loved you was to let you go. I loved you enough to know that you weren't happy with me anymore so I set you free. It was a hard decision but it was for the best. Do you know that saying "If you love something set it free, if it doesnt come back......." Well, it is all up to God now on what our future holds.

I think I miss your family more than you in particular. It was nice spending time talking with your mom, especially. And it felt good to prepare dishes with her and help out on holidays. I don't think I ever had much of that growing up, so it's hard to say goodbye to feeling like I finally belonged. I guess that is what it is and that's why you left. You felt you didn't belong in my family, and I don't blame you. They are not the best of people, but I still love them. You acted like your family was better and I guess in some ways I secretly believed it but I resented you for saying so because that was degrading to me and disrespectful. I do like your mom, but some of your family members really are dysfunctional. Anyway, that's your business to see, not my business to point out.

All I know is that I don't specifically miss you, but I miss you along with your family. I miss being part of something and feeling that bond of brotherly connection with you in addition to the passion and friendship I also felt. I told you once that you were like a "brother I was in love with" and you said "Well, you're not like a sister to me." That actually hurt my feelings. I was actually a little jealous that you said your sister-in-law was like a "real" sister to you. Of course I was happy that you were attracted to me and best friends with me, but I felt you were my family. Funny how you did say that I was your family like Christmas in the card you gave me.

I hope I feel those family feelings someday for another man. It is hard to imagine because I have never felt them before. I guess I really trusted you, but you really weren't very trustworthy. I guess I was just used to you. I really did love you, but maybe now I love you in a different way because I can't trust you and you can't fully love someone you don't fully trust. I know that you are actually a good person, but you still said and did some mean things to me and they were not my fault, even though you might still blame me.

I can do what is best for me now without you to hurt me. I guess that is the gift you gave me this year.

I don't know if I can even call you my ex.

To you, all I was was something new you'd never had before.

To me, you were my muse. You inspired such beauty, poetry fell short. All waking hours were filled with visions of you and your smile. You brought me such happiness....and such pain.

And now, you are gone. I mean nothing to you. How can I think of you so much if I never even cross your mind?

If I could turn off whatever switch in my head that made me fall absolutely crazy head over heels for you, I would, because now, when I think of you, instead of seeing hazy sunrises glowing through your black hair, I see my weak, weary body, trapping a broken heart that clings meagerly to skinny ribs, with hollow sunken eyes that have no more tears to cry.

You can find a beautiful new princess. I hope she dazzles you as you dazzled me. I see you two together and it makes me laugh because I finally realize what you are....

A shallow, lost little boy....who ran away frightened from me because I saw you inside, behind your front and ridiculous snotty airs. You couldn't fool me, I pulled the covers off and you were naked underneath, scrambling to cover yourself with deceit. You find stupid girls in the hope that you can trick them or hide the truth that you are, in fact, a loser. All your talents, your beauty, your faux intellect, though dazzling, is just cheap paint covering rusted scrap metal, worthless and mundane. Even though I wish that the man who became my muse inspired me with something of more substance, I say, live and learn......

Oh yeah and you have an incredibly small penis. Like, painfully embarassingly small. It kind of shocks me that you can be a player with that thing, because I'm suprised more of those girls don't laugh you right out. I'm just saying.

Hoping I never see you or hear your name ever again,

E

Threw you the obvious,

And you flew with it on your back,

A name in your recollection

Down among a million same

Difficult not to feel a little bit

Disappointed and passed over

When I look right through

To see you naked but oblivious

And you don't see me

But I threw you the obvious just to

See if there's more behind the

Eyes of a fallen angel

Eyes of a tragedy

Here I am expecting just a little bit

Too much from the wounded

But I see, seeing through it all

Seeing through, see you

'Cause I threw you the obvious to

See what occurs behind the

Eyes of a fallen angel

Eyes of a tragedy, oh well

Oh well

Apparently nothing

Apparently nothing at all

You don't, you don't, you don't see me

You don't see me

You don't

You don't see me at all

OK I am in serious danger of txting him saying that I hope he is happy with his new woman after breaking with me 2 months ago.....and i know her too..........want to txt him and tell him what a wanker he is and that I know all about them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I think it helps more if you write this in first person because than it will feel more like you really said it to him, but if this helps, that's good. Just a hint from experience.

I'm still in love with my ex....and I probably always will be. We were really wrong for each other, but in many ways he'll always be the love of my life. It's been a year since we were together. I still think about him every day. I've watched his antics (he's an internet/blogging freak) and realise that he's single again.

I"m getting married again to a really good fella, who I love, who I think is good for me, who loves me back, who is not my ex. Never will be. Where do you go with your heart? There are no controlling emotions. Especially if you still want to be open emotionally.

Sometimes I wish I could start my life again.

I'm still in love with my ex....and I probably always will be. We were really wrong for each other, but in many ways he'll always be the love of my life. It's been a year since we were together. I still think about him every day. I've watched his antics (he's an internet/blogging freak) and realise that he's single again.

I"m getting married again to a really good fella, who I love, who I think is good for me, who loves me back, who is not my ex. Never will be. Where do you go with your heart? There are no controlling emotions. Especially if you still want to be open emotionally.

Sometimes I wish I could start my life again.

It has been only a year since things ended with your ex and you are already getting married to someone else...even though you are still in love with your ex! Why are you getting married...you may say you love your current guy but what comes out in your post is that you are not crazy in love with him..that your heart is still with your ex and that you are marrying this other guy because he is good to you. In other words, you are settling for a less than stellar relationship simply because the guy treats you right. But what do you bring to him? Half a heart? Your heart is elsewhere. Yes, you could indeed eventually get over your ex and find someone who makes your heart pound..but clearly the guy you chose to marry isn't it..and it sounds like you chose him in order to just get married. Why not stay single for longer than a year post breakup with your ex and find someone else who truly knocks your socks off. I have read plenty of posts on this forum from people who settled for someone less than stellar because they couldn't get their first choice...years later they regretted marrying for those reasons and they felt they shortchanged themself by marrying someone who didn't knock their socks off.

I miss you so much this morning..i wish i could turn my feelings off like you did...for some reason somethin just doesnt wanna die....i think ill always love you...no matter how low you go....no matter how horrible you are to me! These last months have been hell....you ran off with thw first guy that came your way...despite this i love you...i always will....i heard "with you" this morning...reminded me of our christmass 2 years ago...i wish i felt as happy and complete as i did back then......i love you so much