Post here instead of contacting your ex!

All I can do after two weeks of me not trying to contact you is cry. Can you really be this selfish?? I wrote you so many times asking you if I meant anything to you to please call me. After all the years we spent apart and all the promises you made when we found one another again, how can you just shut me out of your life. I wish I never found you again.. I cannot handle this pain again. I was dealing with it after eight years and now it is back again.. You are the epitome of evil John.. a cruel and heartless man. I am glad we are done, I can finally have the closure my heart needed years ago.. You will never change. Always a addict, always a loser.

I jsut want to know why or how a person could do this to their family. What did we ever do to you. I raised our 8 year old by myself practically, I was there for him while you were out playing around behind my back, while you told me to tell him you were dead. You left us with no heating nothing for christmas and then heavily pregnant with no support or anything.

I let you back in time after time to give you a chance with your kids not even for me becuase I could never touch you again. But not even to a new baby could you be there or make sure we were ok for everything or help out with anything.

I work and look after 2 kids by myself and do all the extra activites with not a question of help from you and you have the cheek to abuse me to tell me when you will take my kids. Must be great to only take them for 1 day a week only for a few hours and not worry about night feeds or after school activities or anything at all. You will never ever again hurt us or get the chance to let me kids down again or give another broken promise. Never again will you do this or bully me. I gave you everything and I used to be so out going and happy and you stripped me of all of it. But I will get it back and I am doing ok with the kdis on ym own no one to answer to.

Your loss.

Why do I let you keep doing this to me?

I so want to just tell you goodbye and ask you to stay away. I want to shout and scream at you and get this pain out but I can't. What would be the point?

I want to stop worrying about you and what you're up to. I wanna stop wondering if you think of me or how you feel.

You say you wanna be friends and yet..........

I wish I was strong enough to let you go

Kerri, get the court to curtail his visitation rights. He doesn't get to have them in his life, and they shouldn't be inflicted on an influence like his.

Your story broke my heart. Just keep your chin up; things will get better, you'll be happy again.

Thank you. I honestly don't know when it will end. He is a bully and jsut does what he likes when he likes. He was already brought to court for maintenance, he got unlimited access then as we only had the one child and he wasnted to see his dad, but his dad never really bothered with him. I am jsut so lsot dont know what to do. Do I jsut cut off all contact and let him take it to court if he wants to see them!

I am really struggling today. I want to talk to you so badly....I want to be in your arms. I wish this empty feeling would just go away. Cody asked about you again today...he misses you so much just as I do. Why did this have to happen? We could have worked through this, it's not fair. You just ran at the first sign of trouble. God I am having such a hard time not picking up my phone and texting you, but I know I am stronger than that.

Please get out of my head! I don't want to feel this hurt anymore. I love you so much and I hate that!

You know something? I don't have anything to say to you today, although as I got dressed today, I remember how when you saw me a couple weeks ago, the first thing you said was that I "look good." I think that's kinda funny that you commented on my looks of all things. That's what you complained about the most at the end...the way I dressed, my shoes, and my weight. Well now that I've dropped 30 pounds, you don't get to enjoy it. You are probably angry that I decided to dress up more and lose weight without YOU there to influence me. Well take a lesson, bub. I told you that nagging me and hurting my feelings was NOT going to get me to change. That's why I changed after...because I knew I had to do it for ME. You were too controlling, regardless of what you think. Emotional abusers don't admit that they are, so of course you are going to say you were "only trying to motivate me." I emotionally abused you too, but the difference is that I admitted it and immediately stopped when I realized it. I never did say anything personally mean about you or try to control what you did, except I did want you to treat me better, so if that's controlling, I guess I was and I did and do.

Anyway, hope I don't see you today. I must go to the library to return my books. They are due, so I can't avoid it. Don't think I'm stalking you just because you work around the corner.

Thank you for removing your FB relationship status entirely instead of changing it from "single" to "in a relationship". Very considerate of you.

You have no idea how much you have hurt me and how much of a mess I am right now because of you. I will not take friendship as a consolation prize.

I miss you.

I hope that once classes are done for the semester, you'll realize what you've let go.

You let go of someone who will always be there for you, no matter what. I'm a catch: I have my college degree, just got promoted in my job, am attractive, and am valued by so many people. So why couldn't you see that?

You know what? You're going to regret letting me go, just like the other guys did.

I hope that once classes are done for the semester, you'll realize what you've let go.

You let go of someone who will always be there for you, no matter what. I'm a catch: I have my college degree, just got promoted in my job, am attractive, and am valued by so many people. So why couldn't you see that?

You know what? You're going to regret letting me go, just like the other guys did.

You go, girl!!! Good for you

Oh and another thing X: You would've been jealous of the looks I got when I went to Vegas this past weekend. I looked really cute and wore that skirt and tank top you really liked on me. I look even better in it now because of the 5 lbs. I've dropped since you've broken up with me. =P

Honestly, you really are letting go of a wonderful person. I know you say that you love me and the feelings never lessened, but your actions say something else. You could've really sat me down to talk about the issues that caused us to break up instead of just running away from them. You wanted space, fine, but I never smothered you. We only saw each other twice a week. I sure as heck did not hold you back from moving forward like you claimed. I'm the best girlfriend you will ever have, and now you let me go? How stupid of you, really.

I'm almost expecting you to be waiting for me at my house tonight, waiting to apologize and wanting to try again. I know it's not going to happen because you're bogged down with school work, but a girl can dream, as foolish as it may sound.

I am feeling better, though. It's also nice to know that your sister talked about us at her job/my old job when our relationship wasn't her or anyone else's business. Shows just what kind of family you guys are.

Also, one of my "exes" (an online relationship i don't really count) admitted to me that during our time "together", he treated me like dirt and apologized for everything he did. Know what else he said? He said I was the best he's ever had and that he regrets letting me go. Too bad for him I will never take him back ... and it's getting to a point where I'm considering never taking you back too.

Dear X,

I wish you weren't so fickle.

I wish you thought I was more important than you hanging out with your "friends", specially since I never forbid you from doing that.

I wish you knew what a great relationship you are throwing away, and what a wonderful life we would have had together.

And I kind of hope one day you will see that a person like me is not easy to find, and that on this day you deeply regret what you did, and that your heart breaks, just a little, when you realize what you lost.

Sorry about the last one, but maybe you deserve just a little taste of the pain I have been feeling!

Why is it so hard for you to even walk past me? You walked through a f***ing car park instead of walking along the footpath. What, you can't even look at me now? What the f*** have I done that is so bad?! I didn't cheat, and I was always 100% completely honest with you, and we were in love. What did I do that is so bad that you can't even look at or speak to me?!

For heaven's sake Rick, pull yourself together!

How in gods name can you not even ask after your kids, your baby I mean who does that. But thats you all over, selfish only thinking of you, I suppose its the weekend and they would cramp your style. I hate wondering what your doing when I should not care after all the things you have done to us, did not even turn up to your baby christening but could go to the pub down the road. Its sick and I am so hurt and angry. I do not want to contact you I just want you gone I really do go do what you have to with who you want to, I wont be crying over you this time because you wont get any better than me and my two beautiful boys, but we can do so much better. Your not even a father your a disgrace.

Obviously every little once and a while it gets to me.

When I saw you after all this time, it made me feel sick to the stomach. I don't understand it. We are such different people. It's like you let go of the pretenses and let the monster part take control. It scared me. I was starting to think maybe what I remember wasn't true. Maybe I have been too rash and harsh, not just in this but in a lot of things.

Then I see you and I just want to barf and my heart is beating like a drum. Not in a good way, in a what the hell was I thinking sort of way.

God, it's a bit depressing. You not only looked like * * * * , the part that I remembered as good couldn't see that no more. You seemed all dimmed down and less of yourself, and downright ugly through and through.

It didn't even seem to me to be like talking to a person, you. It seemed like talking to a demon.

Where the f are you? Are you dead? Did I make him up?