Post here instead of contacting your ex!

One. i just wanted to that this is a really good idea.

Two. im gonna write as if this were to him..

i really am in love with you, i know you say that you feel the same, but its obvious you do. i just wana kiss you. i miss holding you, and i miss calling you mine. you really were the best thing to happen to me. without you i feel so empty. i feel so alone. i miss you.

I hate mornings.

I hate waking up and realizing you're not there.

Mornings use to be my favorite time of the day....I'd make you coffee, kiss you a few times....leave you a note.

Do you miss ANYTHING about me? Do you miss anything about our 16 yr marriage?

Where is your heart? How can you just throw this all away? How long were you dishonest with me before you left?

I need closure. Talk to me, please....talk to me.

I miss you so much. WTH is wrong with me? Every time I`m feeling I`m on my way out of this whole mess, even for a little bit, something like a dream, a memory, comes dragging me back into the misery. Everything reminds me of you and I just cant take it anymore. Never felt so powerless..

I admit I was doing okay, I was still thinking about you, but yesterday was a total curveball, last night was worse. All I could talk about was you, all I could think about was you. I fell asleep missing you, only to be reunited with you in my dreams, where everything was as it was; you were by my side again, and I was complete again. This distance, this time....I haven't slept properly in months, I feel like a piece of me is missing. Nothing gets rid of this pain, this hole you've left in my chest. The worst part of this is that this is the 'easy' part. The hard part is seeing you again and living with you. That's going to kill me, seeing you as the 'friend' rather than my girl. I just can't do this. I don't care if people have told me I can do better, that I deserve better...what if I don't want that? I know you can be better, that you're better than what you're so obsessed with being like your friends. I pray, that when we see each other, that you'll realise your mistake. I hope to God you do. This has been so hard, and yet you make it look easy. I wonder if you even miss me. Its been 8 days NC and it feels like an eternity since I last heard your voice, or heard my phone vibrate to one of your texts. I just can't seem to get over you. And I wish to a degree I could. It'd hurt a lot less.

I still love you. I just can't seem to stop. Maybe one day I will. But right now, I'll bask in my own misery, while it rains outside, and I long for you to be here, cuddled up next to me.

Venting....

Seriously! You had to hire someone to cut the grass and trim the bushes! You have a $3500 riding lawn mower and more yard tools than I could count! You had to hire someone to clean the gutters and pressure wash the deck and siding!! You could have borrowed your dad's, you have before. I am floored. You, who would never hire anyone to do anything. You always had to do it yourself. Are you that distraught! You wanted this. You were done and wanted out. You cheated to get out. I just can't believe that you are paying someone to do those things. It just really surprises me. Didn't you tell me that you didn't have any extra money? I guess it is none of my business how you spend your money as long as your part of the house payment is being made. I am making my half and I am not even living there!!

Okay, done venting....I so wanted to reply to the email he sent me and the realtor but knew that I should do it on here. I feel much better!

I will talk to you here.

How could you do this? After six years you were able to look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me anymore and you never see yourself feeling that way again. After only days earlier when you let me believe we would get married. After laying with me in bed and telling you loved me before I went to sleep each night. And then you add insult to all these injuries by telling me you'd felt this way for almost five months. How could you do it?

I moved 75 miles to be with you and until I did that I commuted to see you. I went back to school to make something more of myself for you. Then, when things started to get hard you lied to me about talking to another woman. This whole time you could have been honest with me. Five months ago you could have said everything you said to me when you left me a week ago and who knows where we would have been. You never told me how I was making you feel. You always just expected me to know but how? With your stone face? No, but you talked to someone else.

Now, I am stuck in this situation of having to live with you as a roommate for four months. I want to be sick at the thought of you with your knowledge of me and all the firsts I had with you looking at me as your roommate. Looking at me day in and day out for these months with no love in your eyes and no love in your heart. And, before I have to do that, you've banished me from our house for two weeks so you can have space to deal with it. Without my familiar surroundings and our animals that mean so much to me - the only things that might have brought me comfort. So you can deal with it. What about me? When did my feelings stop mattering to you at all?

Why couldn't you keep the status-quo for four more months and wait to do this when we could both have had a clean break? Oh, you just couldn't. You think I'm selfish for wanting that but what about you? And if not just for a clean-break what is wrong with saying I want another chance? For six years I think I deserve it. What do you have to lose but four months? It hurts me more than you know that you couldn't give that to me. That I wasn't worth it to you.

You took away all of my joy. Six years left me feeling so tied to you that I can't watch TV, listen to music, enjoy anything without thinking of you. The only peace I get is when I walk or sleep. And I can't sleep at all. You took away my confidence. You took my pride. You took it all without telling me how you'd been feeling - oh, but wait, then you did. You told me everything. You laid out every single thing that was wrong. You made me feel like I was terrible to you. And you did it all knowing you'd never give me a chance. You were content to just let me live with this pain down the hall from you for four months. You were content to give me every single tool but then not let me try. How dare you do all of that and then not give the opportunity to fix anything. Do you want me to suffer?

I hate being angry with you, but I am. Six years of my life has disappeared without so much as a tear from you. You will subject me to watching you be happier without me when I am just down the hall. And until that happens you will be content to demand two weeks without having to even acknowledge I exist. You cut me out. I feel like I don't even know you anymore.

I'm in a room I don't recognize by myself. I'm 75 miles from all the friends I had made and the pets I love. Is this how you treat someone that gave you so much of themselves for so many years? How can that be?

I feel like there are two of you. The person I loved and this person before me now. I cry out for the man I knew and when I realize they are one in the same I feel a loss so great that I imagine only an actual death would hurt me more.

But, I will leave you alone these two weeks. Then I will be your roommate for four months and I will pray daily for the strength to endure the pain and humiliation of it all.

Why couldn't you try to stay in it until it didn't have to be this way?

I'm so angry at you just now! "In a relationship with SK" her status says. Go on, make a total fool out of me last month you were in a relationship with me. No break and bang in to another one. You've only known this girl a month and probably seen her a handful of times as she lives miles away! If only she knew the truth about you...what you've really done to me...what hardly any one else knows! Only you, i and E know. Infact your parents know too! I wish i could tell her and watch you try to deny it. I have the proof and you know it. I hate you right now. I hate you for the pain you make me feel on a day to day basis. I hate the way you mess people around and jump from one relationship to the next without a gap! You're sad...incredibly sad and I hope she sees your true colours sooner rather than later. In fact, i hope you fall for her big time and she dumps you like a bag of rubbish. You need to realise for yourself and for any potential happy relationship you have in the future that you need to stop using people as crutches!

I want to be rid of you from my thoughts and my heart right now! Just you wait till you bring over my case if you do. Watch and see a different me. I will not even let you past the front door. I can't wait for the day you're nothing to me!

I love you and think that you’re wonderful, kind, sexy and funny. Even if you’re too angry at me not to forgive me. I love that part of you too. I lie to myself saying that I’m over you but the truth is that I’ll always love you and always care about you, Nina, your brothers, your mom and step dad even though I don’t know them. I’m sorry I hurt you, I make mistakes like we all do. If you can let it go and love me for me even though I’m an idiot sometimes call me. I only have kindness to offer you because you’re special to me and always will be.

The little rant from earlier made me feel so much better. I'm over it already. This is why i know i'm getting stronger by the day. Even when i have a down day, you don't keep me down for long. You gave me nothing but abuse and saddness the last 2 years. Why should i hurt that you're gone. I have stability in my life now as it's just me, my family and my few good friends. No one to tell me I love you...no i don't love you. No one to tell me to get out of my own house. No one to tell me what I do wrong all the time. Just me. One day i might see you again and you'll see me happy and knowing you, you will tell me you did me a favour by ending it...my response to that will be to smile and say a simple..."yes you did, thank you!"...you'll hate that but i'm starting to realise that may be true.

I think I'm starting to let you go.

Last night you were in my dreams. It was so vivid. I remember you telling me about how you didn't like us fighting and that you missed me. You also said that you loved that girl but she is now an 'ex.'

I 'saw' photos of you guys together. Strangely enough I felt nothing.

Am I deluding myself? Maybe i am starting to let you go.

Butwhyisitthatyou'retheonlythingonmymindalldayeveryday?

I didn't cry yesterday. (well I teared up but doesn't count)

I think I am feeling alittle better.

Why am I thinking about you so much.

I was just sitting around missing you. Then I recalled how that instructor of yours wife called me saying you and him were having an affair. How she sent me receipts from the hotel... How his cell phone was on your bill....how the guy txt msg you on our vacation saying he could not wait to see you... Then how Pokky told me you were having sex with Ryan and she showed me the picture ...

I dunno why I miss you. You say I broke your heart what about that crap about you cheating - you tell everyone I never bought you anything what bull..

I guess you've realised by now that I'm not responding. How does it feel to be shut out by someone? You won't hurt as much as I did but maybe this will give you a taste. I know you wanted to be friends but this is what happens when you ditch someone who loves you. Don't be surprised that I'm not sticking around for more hurt. You're emotionally immature and in a way I'm glad this has happened so I can see the real you. I will find someone who will make me so much happier than you ever could.

I can't sleep for thinking about you. I want to text you and say she can't be the one. She can't love you like I do but it's setting in that the chances of her being the one are the same as her not being the one. Knowing my luck you'll sort yourself out and treat her like a queen and live happily ever after while i struggle to trust again and hate myself thinking what was so wrong with me that you couldn't stay with me. argh...2 days you've got me down not and it's quickly heading in to 3 again...please stop being in my thoughts!

I thought of you for a few minutes last night.

I went to bed late, and when I looked at the clock I automatically calculated the time difference and what time it would be where you are. I don't know why. It used to be such a habit, but I haven't done that in awhile.

I felt really sad, and memories of you flooded my thoughts. And then it was over. Though you entered my thoughts quickly, you were out just as fast. Progress!

I've lately been fighting the urge to say "hi" or "what's up" or really anything to re-open communications with you. But I know that is out of the question, as you are tied emotionally and romantically with another... I do miss you, the old "you" that I knew. The one who I was going to grow old with. Hopefully your happy... but I must admit there is a small part of me that does hope you feel a bit of regret over this.

Take care of yourself..

Let me get this straight, you are going to go back to guy the who YOU said is "immature, narcisistic, unpleasant, ugly, has nothing to offer, smells bad, acts superior to everyone, jealous, a * * * * * , can't do anything right, hated by his own family, not respected in his career field" and so many other things that I can't remember?

Enjoy the misery. Happiness will never find you.