Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I like it when I have these moments, the moments where I don't hate you or curse you or wiish you ill harm but just where I am thankful to have known you, to have loved you back when you were a man that deserved my loving. I am no where near where I know I need to be, I'm doing things I know I don't need to do... but one day I'll be back to that silly little girl that use to laugh and joke..that happy girl... she's inside me somewhere and event hough you alost killed her... she survived.

I wish that I could hug you just once.. to tell you how sorry I am for saying all those mean things about you on facebook, as much as I hate you those mean things, despite them being true... were things between you and I and not something that should have been blasted.

I hope your happy even if it means your not with me

Remember the day you told me you were grateful that I was alive and thankful god bought me to you?

Well I feel the same.

Thank you hun for changing me. It's like I've gone through some kind of metamorphosis.

Peel away all the bad issues, problems and crap... You're just a vulnerable boy who couldn't even love himself.

That's why you had to lie.

That's why you needed the attention.

That's why you couldn't love the way I could.

You ruined a good thing because you yourself couldn't handle getting too close again.

That makes me so sad love.

I'm not condoning your actions. No, I know you're selfish, flaky, manipulative, bossy, impulsive, can't control your lies and cheated among so many other things.

Despite that, I saw the light in your heart.

N I feel in love with that.

Hope you grow up one day soon and remember that once upon a time... A girl gave her whole heart to you (and more) on a silver platter and you chose to drop it-

smack

onto the ground.

Miss you T. Our connection really was something else.

Hello,

I think I said everything I could say, except for one thing: What do you want? I don't want to be friendzoned. Did I make it clear how I felt? I told you I love you, but I told you I have to get over you. I didn't tell you what I wanted. Well, you are with someone. If you love me and have the guts to dump her, I'm yours. If not, it just proves you haven't changed and go along with whatever is safe and convenient. You love me, then step up and prove it. It would normally be my place since I'm the dumper and I rejected you so often, but there it is--you heard what I feel--and I don't have a right to expect you to feel the same, but if you do, then man up and act on it. I won't be waiting around. There's a cute guy who likes me. I may just start talking with him (when I'm more healed). Time's-a-limited. Act fast while I am here for you.

P.S. Thanks for the sun yesterday. You're the only one who has ever gotten me to smile and laugh like that. It's amazing how we can laugh at ourselves and each other after everyting. If people on here could only see how well we get along despite all the stuff I write on here. We can joke about it like nothing. I seriously never told anyone as much as I told you. I even told you I said such bad thngs about you and you forgave me. Thanks for that. I truly am sorry anyway, like I said. I miss you as my best friend. No wonder you do want to stay friends. We are the most awesome buds I have ever seen. You are like a barrel of monkeys only a lot more fun. It's crazy how I never thought we could connect mentally in the beginning. But you can talk about any subject and are willing to learn anything and I think it's awesome. Wish you could know how proud I am for all the changes you've made, even with the regressions. Please keep growing in God. Put Him first. He will steer you in the right direction. I still wish we could have a family next year. We were going to see a doctor just the day after we broke up. Do you ever think about it? It's not beyond our reach, you know. It would take effort, but it's not impossible. I pray the Lord clears up your heart so you know what you want to do. If anything I can do, I would. Just wish you could know this without me having to rock any boats. Time will tell. Love you and goodnight.

i dunno why you just through everything we had out, for some guy, that you liked.

i hope your ok. i miss out chats. i miss your cooking. i miss being around you. you were so positive.

i wish i had bought you more diamonds, watches, and flowers.

aw you're so sweet.. al the best..i like your post

I saw u on msn, i wanted to contact u so much

I kept staring at ur name, looking at ur pic... torturing myself

U have no idea how much i miss u, I can honestly say now I think i was falling in love with you, for how i feel.

And your just out there looking for my replacement

Im invisble to u, yet u are my world

Why do I fall so easily

I feel the need to write you some words. To let you know how badly I regret every angry word, everything I could have done different. It`s funny.. there were so many angry words coming from you, too. It was also your choice to treat me like yesterday`s trash. So why do I feel guilty? I know nothing I`ve done can justify your actions. Maybe I just need to be at peace with myself.

10 weeks since we`re apart and I start seeing things in a different light. I wanted to hate you, but I cant fool myself into thinking I was perfect. I was far from perfection, same were you. I`m starting to believe that we indulged ourselves into a prolonged adolescence. When both of us felt its time for things to get finally more serious, you got scared. Too bad you didnt feel the need to share it with me. More than that, you started to look for something serious somewhere else. With someone who was already in another relationship. I had no idea you could do that. I had no idea you couldnt love me the way I could. I was always under the impression that from the two of us its me the one not able to love you as much as you loved me.

I`ll never hate you. I loved you too much for that, you were the most important person in my life for such a long time. Its a shame how things ended. Its sad you chose not to know me anymore. It would be easier for me to be like you, to be able to just close the door and never look back. But all the pain you caused made me open my eyes and made me see things in a distinct manner than I used to. Something has changed in me for sure.

Take care.

Thanks for your email.

I am OK. I'm glad you called the therapist. I am sad and I miss you, but I don't want to tell you that. I worry you get a hit from my pain.

Damn I want to feel whole again. There is an entire room in my body that is shaped like you. And now it's just empty space.

Had another dream this morning. We were 'together'.... not reconciled, but together, you were sleeping in a different room. Maybe it's a sign that I'm pushing you out of my life now. Hopefully it is. You don't want me, I don't want to want you. You don't love me, I don't want to love you.

Hope I get there.

Arghh...you're just texting to use me again. To use me to get your CV. The "Hope you're ok" was just a sweetner. Well it doesn't work with me! Get newbie girl to write you up a CV! Compare it to my ones and I bet i come up tops! I'm so angry right now. You would have been waiting for a reply back on saturday...it never came...you'll be waiting for a reply back from today's text...well you know what, i don't think that's going to come either! I just hope when i calm down i'm not going to soften up and send you it like the good little girl i've been in the past. I'm going from being the doormat at the front door to being behind it and closing it on you!

so i emailed you the CVs as much as i don't believe you deserve them. I would so love to be a fly on the wall at your parents when you open that email and all that's attached is the CVs...no small talk no nothing. To be honest, i have nothing to say to you at this moment in time...nothing you haven't heard before and i am not going to stroke your ego anymore by hanging around like a pathetic love sick puppy as you will just continue to hurt me.

I wonder what you'll think of the blank email. I hope it makes you realise just what you've done to me. Although I miss you like crazy and still would give anything to make it work with you, as the days are going by i'm getting stronger. If our paths physically cross again you will see this. You feed of the fact i'm weak...welcome to starvation my friend!

• Like 1

Urgh, there i come down from the high i felt earlier. Now i'm worried that i should have said something in the email to you. It's done now and it's not because i don't want to talk to you. I'd give anything to lie in your arms and have our silly chats and chill out watching movies. Anything. I just can't let myself be desperate, weak anymore. I will not do it. I'll post on here 100 times a day if it stops me from contacting you. You cannot and will not see me weak again like i was at your house. You have no idea the shame, humiliation and the pity i felt for myself standing in your dining room listening to you on the phone to newbie girl in another room. Part of me thinks you just did it to pour salt on the wounds. To really punish me.

So tonight, i'm feeling a bit low again being without you...i'll be asleep in a short while so hopefully then i can forget about you for a while again. Tomorrow is another day...I will not waste it pining for you.

Did you really expect a reply to your message? You want closure from me, you want the guilt you feel over how you handled things to disappear. Well sorry, I'm not going to make things easier for you. I think you're beginning to realise how you made me feel. I hope that makes you feel uncomfortable. I don't owe you anything anymore. I'm sure your new boyfriend will take your mind off things. And you know what? He's welcome to you. You'll end up treating him the same way you treated me. And I won't be around to pick up the pieces.

Nobody else will ever treat you as well as I have.

Nor love you as much

Or sacrifice as much just to be with you.

You'll realise this truth in due time

You know what they say... You don't realise what you've got till it's gone.

Guess you're learning that firsthand yeah?

I don't regret loving you the way I did. I have no regrets.