Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Cheers for bringing A with you when you brought our daughter back. Okay, you spend a lot of time with her. Okay, you say she's your friend and that's all, but do you have to thrust her in my face all the time? Did it not occur to you that I might feel slightly uncomfortable around her, especially as I initially thought you'd left me for her? Do you really have no idea of / consideration for how other people might feel? And don't you think our daughter might like to spend some time alone with you?

I wonder every day, 7 days a week....every minute....every second....what you're doing.

If you miss me....if you think about me....or if you could give a * * * * . I wonder why I miss so much about us, about you, and you don't? We were married 16 yrs, and I never thought I'd end up being the one taking care of the kids, and keeping this house I bought for you. I love you, and I hate you for what you've done to me and this family. I want the best for you, and I want the worst for you. I want your karma to pay you back for the hurt you've caused me....but I also pray that god and the universe keep you safe. Please get out of my heart and mind....please stop torturing me. I can't take it anymore, but I have to. I have to because the kids live with me...and I have to be strong for them. God please help me.

• Like 1

I just had the hottest s*x ever tonight. You briefly jumped into my head when it was over and done. I simply thought damn, you never got to experience half of what I'm capable of and damn this girl knows what she is doing! Then I had an intense craving for a smoke.

LOL

if you ONLY knew how much i Loved you... If the Almighty cud somehow reveal to you that no other man was going to treat u and love you like i would have.

whatever you needed i wanted to provide for you, i would have even given my life for you... stupid girl. Even now i hope your happy where ever you may be.

Sometimes i think about you, each day at a time. Sometimes i forget about you. Eventually i'm healing and understanding why...

What hunts me of what you said " Its not you, Its me! "

It irritates my head, makes me more angry or confused n frustrated.

And i looked at your fb profile, even though we're not friends. Seen a new picture...

Ahhh! Why did i look at it!

FOCUS!

Why the **** did you do this? All these years didn't mean anything to you? I was more than willing to get over your lies and cheating, just to be with you. I was willing to do anything for you. And you didn't even bother to communicate, to let me know you`re starting to fall for someone else. You didnt give us a chance to begin with!! You just went behind my back and cheated and allowed yourself to hate me because I simply breathe. How were you feeling while lying to my face? Sneaking out to meet her? When I was hugging and kissing you and telling you how amazing you are and how lucky I am to have a guy like you in my life? Damn, I was such a fool. I still am. I trusted you more than I trust myself. What for? To have everything blown up in my face. To tell you that I love you and to hear you saying you love her. To hear you saying you want to marry and have kids with her right away. Why the need to say that to me? You knew too well this is what I wanted for us. You`re not only a liar, but also a heartless person. How could you reach this level of hate and throw everything out the window for her? What did I ever do to you to deserve this?

I wish I could simply hate you. For some reason I`m afraid to let go. I`m afraid that if I stop loving you it will be over for sure. But it is over anyway..

Hey there,

Read something yesterday that was absolutely brilliant that resonated:

We were right for each other and the perfect match... at the time of our relationship. But we aren't now. It was not a waste to love you... and it never is if the opportunity arises.

Maybe our paths will cross sometime in the future, maybe not. But I wish you well.

i hate when my mind wanders and i start wondering what you're doing. If you're with her. It hurts like hell.

Last night my brother was driving me home and we past the petrol station where we once broke down. How funny it was. I felt like crying. I walked past our old flat today. The flat I had such high hopes for starting a new life in when you asked me to move in. It hurts even more that you claim 2 months after I moved in you should have ended it with me. You stopped loving me, yet you claim you've never loved before.

Although I'm starting to feel better about myself and my future, i just miss you so much and wish you could still be part of it. E took my reading today and she reckons you're going to come back to me in November. I hate doing these things...i don't believe in them and i don't want to hope.

I just wish you were here with me. I feel like part of me has died. I love you x

You didn't just break up with me, you broke up with me and the relationship. You didn't try to save it or communicate to me anything about it.

If we were meant to be together, we would be together. I'm not sure if I can ever forgive you for betraying the relationship like that. I don't know if that's someone who I'd want to be with. I miss you but I'm not sure that I love you anymore.

Hi Tanya!

Hope you V and Mum are having a great time in Ukraine!

I'm trying to avoid thinking of you nowadays, not because of the sadness of the end of 'us' but rather because I am still highly sexually attracted to you. A little stray thought and bang! Risen to the heavens!

That aside, I was pondering over the last time you went to Ukraine.

I knew that when you would return you would send me an email, telling me that we were through.

I wonder what will happen this time when you return? I know. I won't be getting an email, but rather it will be Jamie with an 'I missed you so much...'

Lucky dude.

Either way, alls fair in love and war.

Have a great night!

TS

brandnewday47, that's a great quote.

Dear D,

I deleted my Facebook because I didn't want to keep looking at your page. It was an unhealthy practice. I'd rather do more important things.

The knowledge that you've completely changed breaks my heart. Kids are more important to you than I am. Partying with your "friends", smoking, and drinking mean more to you than I do. And what's with you telling T that you "love her" platonically? You never did that when we were dating. I still hurt and cry over you, and it appears that I don't matter to you anymore.

I feel like you are a stranger. Your last e-mail proves it. I wish you'd write and give closure, like you promised. But it's been 2 months and 2 days since then. You won't write, will you?

You are in my thoughts and prayers every day. Only you can save yourself, and I hope you do. I miss you so much, and my heart still breaks over you...but I will eventually heal.

FWIW, I think you're doing great! Your posts show how strong you're being.

I agree with so much that you've written there - I somehow love and hate my husband at the same time, and want karma to catch up with him, but want him to be happy too. It's so confusing! And being strong for the kids - well IMHO, that's something that a lot of partners who walk away don't seem to consider - we're left holding the fort, and our own emotions have to be put on the back burner whilst we keep it all together for the children.

So - I'd still like to know why you didn't try to work this out - no matter what you felt, or didn't feel, for me - what about your daughter? How can you just abandon your marriage without trying to save it when there's a kid involved? I want to forgive and forget, but I think I'm always going to feel some resentment for you doing that.

If we'd have lived 50 years ago, when divorce was more unusual and less acceptable, would you have tried to work at it, I wonder? Is marriage so meaningless to you? What about all those vows - were they meaningless?

It's been 1 month and 14 days I haven't talk to you.

I told you not to contact me and I did not see you anymore. I wanted to see if you do care, but didn't. But then again, if someone said that to me, I would of respect their wishes if I did not have feelings for them anymore.

I thought I forgot about you but the past few days I kept on dreaming about you. WTH? There is a saying that if you dream about someone they are dreaming about you too. If this is true, why are you dreaming about me?

Now I'm stuck as to what am I going to say if I were ever to bump into you.

Dear ex,

I really miss you. It's taken every bit of effort I can muster to keep from calling you and asking to come back to me. I love you. I don't know why. Maybe I just need more time to get over you. But I think about you so much and I care about you. You are in my heart. I know it may have seemed to you that I didn't care about your problems, but the truth is, I've loved you more than I loved any woman before.

Maybe you'll don't feel the same, you probably don't want to hear from me. You're probably doing really well and happy. You probably are enjoying dating and finding a new apartment and working. But me, I'm struggling. I'm struggling because I miss the woman I love. You're not with me and my heart hurts constantly because of your absence. I wish we could be together. I wish our hearts would have never parted ways. I love you.

Do you love me or not? Can you love me? Do you miss me at all....do you even think about me? I really hope you miss me soon....I want you to feel what I feel...that horrible longing that happens when we aren't together. I wish I could feel safe and not worry about what I say to you....I wish I didn't have to worry about whether it sounds desperate or needy. I hope you love me, because you made me love you.

You had exceptional character but did stereotype a certain race by labeling them as a "bad breed" ( Not nice) It's ironic that you let someone from that race pursue you and ultimately cheet with him. Are you going to tell me that you would be ok if I did the same thing? If a female influence came into my life, pursued me by massaging my ego and I then:

Became a cheater, hipocrite, liar and a trash talker

You are really going to pretend you would be ok with it?

LIAR