Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I know that I am to good for you, this has been known for years but you still completed that child like part of me... I still miss you with every passing day, I still love you when I try to tell myself that I don't. The fact that you and I aren't together is something I accept every morning when I wake up. I don't long for you, I don't want you back.. but its something else that hurts.. maybe its a regret for this disaster laid at our feet...the settled dust of broken hearts and words that we can't take back... I'm sorry but I couldn't just be your buddy or "Friend" as you called it while you were with your friends wife. I'm sorry to hear that you have gotten her pregnate, I'm sorry to hear that once her divorce is final you will be getting married and I'm sorry to hear that you gave her my engagment ring

tonight sucks...I want to talk to you so bad, hear your voice, and ask you how you're doing.

you'll say 'just fine' and you'll talk to me like i'm just some guy you knew from the neighborhood, like a friend of yours...like we were never married 16 years, like we were never close....and i'll be hurting like hell inside - and i'll know that you told me you loved me, and i felt it, and you don't care anymore about me.

or do you? i don't know. i want you to get out of my heart and mind.

It's been hard this whole month without you.

I'm still having trouble sleeping at night and I'm crying on a daily basis.

I love you to death and I miss you... OH GOD I MISS YOU.

But I'm not going to take you back after everything you did to me.

I have more self respect than that... And honestly, I can't take anymore of the pain you inflicted. I was practically on the verge of dying you know that? My heart was hurting enough.

I hope you realise how much you have damaged me.

You have shattered my heart and destroyed the very core of my being.

I'm still reeling from everything.

It fcking hurts to know that everything was a lie. I wish I could switch off my emotions, even if it were for one minute.

OMG seeing you today was SO bad, I am recapping everything I did and said and what you did I dont know why, you even saw 2 guys come hit on my friend and I, that didnt bother you!? ouch... I miss you like hell tonight, wish I could cuddle with you and talk about our days. I love you still.

Waking up and acknowledging every morning the cold reality is still there is just too much. At the beginning I used to dream over and over on how you were leaving me. Then I started to dream we were still together and happy. Woke up from one of those dreams today. Everything was so perfect till I opened my eyes and knew it was something I`ll most likely never have again. How could you do that? I`ve always been waking up with a big smile on my face. Now I`m exhausted. Tired of having you in my mind all day, tired of not being able to escape from you even when I sleep. Go out of my head, go haunt someone else`s mind!!! You`ve already wasted too many years of my life, I didnt do anything to deserve this pain. You`re such a huge disappointment. Cant even say its love or that I`m missing you anymore, because at this point it hurts too much, feels like a disease taking control of me. How can you hold me in your arms one day and then the next one tell me you`ve been faking it for over a month? That you`d marry her and have kids with her right in that second if she wants to? When you know this is what I wanted for us since forever? Who are you??

I dreamt about you this morning. And when I woke up, I was sad.

It wasnt a lovely dream. In fact, I was sad because now in my dreams, you are that person that I remember. Cold hearted and selfish.

I dont know if we reconciled, or how we came to be, but we were somehow together. We had a car full of stuff because your mother came for a visit. The car was so full that I took some of the stuff out so your mom wasn't crammed in. I thought I would be nice and take it inside the house before we took off. And you watched me take the luggage in and drove off. No text to say I had taken too long. No explanation as to why you left. Just gone. You came back and said you guys went to eat. I asked why you didnt get me food or text me that you were leaving. You were so Meh about it. Like I inconvenienced you. Your attitude was just as I remember the very last time I saw you in reality. You just didnt give an eff. You shut me out and shut me down. So I said I see what you are doing. You are pushing me away and are going to pull the "this isnt working" card. So save it because I get it.

We had tickets to a concert the next night and I told you that I would not be going. Then some other stupid random stuff happened in my dream and then we were back. We were talking in what appeared to be a huge lobby of our house (it was a huge). You asked me to go straight to some chicks house after work the next day (before the concert) I asked why I cant come home after work and you said "ducky" would be there. I told you that that behaviour was not cool and I know he had been into our place when we were not together so he didnt need to be here now. You didnt care and even went as far as to tell me that if I came home after work, I would surely walk in on you guys (you made a gesture to suggest that you would be giving him a BJ).

I was so upset and hurt and like in reality, I cried and begged you to go meet him somewhere else. To not bring him around until I moved out. You didnt care. You were the same cold hearted girl you were when you broke up with me over the course of the 4 years.

Then I woke up late for work.

Im not sure what it means to dream about you in that context. As in, you arent even sweet in my dreams anymore.

I hate that after all you have done to me, Im clearly not over you and what you did.

I couldn't sleep last night and was tossing and turning the whole time. One of the church ladies said last night that "Everyone" missed me at the church picnic. I said "oh, I didn't think anyone would notice." She said "Yeah, people kept asking when you were going to show up, you know... you could have hung out with certain people." I know that you were one of the ones who asked about me. I have that feeling in my stomach again. I really truly miss you. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when you and your sister talked, as well as you and N. I wonder what made you realize that your life isn't going well. What did you tell your sister and N? Why will you not talk to me? You've got me stirred up inside. I pray that feeling goes away. But I also really want to sit with you and talk. There is so much to say. You have no idea how I feel, really. But deep down, maybe you do. I just pray that God leads me to the right actions with you. I care for you very much but I can't let you hurt me. I know you didn't intentionally hurt me. I just wish we could talk.

How can you tell me that I blew it out of proportion?? 950 phone calls and I am suppose to be okay with that!!??!! You were just friends?? AAAWWWW, I want to punch you so bad! You have hurt me more than you will ever know! You are an alcoholic and a liar! It is not all my fault!! Lazy, me? What about all the time you slept until 11 or 12?? What was that?? Sorry, I think that is a tad lazy. Oh, wait, you were sleeping it off from drinking all night! Blame me, that is what you are good at. Can't take responsibility for your own actions. I made you do it! Right, I held a gun to your head and told you to say and do all those hateful things. You are a coward! I can't let you control me anymore. 14 years was way too long. I hurt and will hurt but I WON'T ever let you see it again! I hope that you are happy in what was our home, all alone, no furniture, drinking....I am glad that I am not there. I can't be responsible for you anymore.

I bet you`d be so maliciously happy to know that everyone who ever wanted to be with me while we were together is now married and with kids. I refused so many good guys to give everything to the bad one. S***w you and all the trust I had in you. Nvm the trust, you`ve already done that.

So... you phoned and talked about your letter, and it was fine... except that I forgot half of the things I'd 'rehearsed' to say to you and ended up blathering like an idiot as usual... did you leave me because I talk too much? Hehe.

wow that sounds like me and my ex, I could have wrote that letter!

here's my letter:

Dear ex,

Why did you drag out the relationship when you weren't interested?? Why did you play with my heart? It seems as though you wanted to break up with me all that time but you were too scared to. But ignoring me during that time wasn't hurting me?

I did everything for you and you did nothing for me! How could you let me do all those things for you while you just didn't care? Why didn't you just break up with me a lot sooner? Why did you lie to me when I confronted you asking you if everything was ok? How could you flirt with other girls and just ignore me? you made me feel like crap.

You said you were a humble, appreciate person. That's BS. I felt used by you. Evryone in your life treats you like crap. I was the only one who was nice and caring to you and you didn't appreciate that?? screw you!!

what you did was immature. You played with my heart. I hope karma comes around to you and a girl does that to you. You didn't deserve me anyway. I was too good for you. You have no job and no life. You think you find someone better? HA! you think you will find someone who treats you as good as I treated you? good luck

So you get to leave for las vegas today and I was supposed to go with you. I can't go because you told me that I would just be another person there no different then anyone else at the wedding. That hurt me so bad because you'll never be just another person to me. you meant a lot to me and I'll always care about you. Why does it have to be so hard? My weekend is going to be miserable but I hope that you have a good time. I miss you.

I know you are only posting there because you know that is where I escape to. Why dont you just go back to Facebook and leave me be? Clearly you want me to know what you are up to. Lets just stop this game and start working on getting us back. Every time I say that I realize how far away "us" is. I don't know if it's even worth the work at this point.

i wonder if you're happy, i wonder if you're thinking about me...or if you have any respect for me now...Day 22 - no sign of you. not a word. are you glad i'm out of your life? i hate you for putting me through this when all i did was deal with your bull * * * * ego problems and the degrading way you treated me when you were here. why? i hope you will see clearly one day and realize distance was never an issue with me...your ego and your fidelity was. i hope someday soon you'll realize what kind of a person you really are, and wish you were able to handle the kind of love i gave you - the kind of love you knew you didn't deserve. for hurting me so badly...for being my best friend for 3 years and then disappearing on me, as if everything good i believed in was just a dream, and no one to be found as evidence of it...you shattered it all, and i've got to build myself up alone, while you prance around with Miss Anorexia and her insecurities, her child, her smoking and drinking issues, etc and pretending that is the life you want. You're too old to have such character flaws...and in the end, i still wish i could see you again like i once did...my boo...i just wanna sit there with you and pretend to watch tv when im really just watching you, happy that you're back. i miss your laugh and the way you kissed my neck, the feel of your skin defeats even my weakest memory...i remember how you kissed, or how you'd touch me as if i was made of glass and you didn't want to break me...do you go to buffets and have eating contests with her? lol..do you call her your boo, your cookie? does she listen to you when you need? does she kiss you like she means it, or just needs it? is she as pretty or as morally inclined as me? is she more confident? does she listen and not only hear? does she crave you mentally as she does physically? do you...enjoy...anything...with her?

i hope you come back to me and miss me just so i can recover my broken ego - the one person i show myself totally vulnerable walks away for a girl that can't even be compared to me...i'll never understand it. i hope you regret it deeply, because me, and everyone around you knew you would never find anyone better for you...

* * * * you, i hate you, i miss you, i loathe you...

I miss you like crazy.

Why did you have to hurt me like this?

I thought you loved me to death

I thought I was the one for you

If you weren't ready for anything serious why did you string me along and convince me you were sb you weren't?

God I love you. I love you so much it chokes me up to think about you. Why did you have to kill my heart like this?

I wish I could hate you! I'd rather feel anger than this intense pain and shock.

Oh babe. Why?

To look me in the eye and lie time and time again... Did you ever think of how hurt I would be? And was?

I wish I could hold you tight and have things turn out differently.

But it's not going to change so I'm glad I have 'let you go'

Now trying to do that forreal.

I love you hun. Always. That connection I had with you... It's so hard to let go of.

22 days NC. Wow. How times have changed. I miss everything and at the same time nothing at all.

It's just hard to let go of those dreams. We had it all planned out.

Guess I really have to say 'bye bye' to them eventually right?