Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Why do I want to talk to you again? I hate you. But why?

If I talk to you again it would be just for me to say to you that, I hate you, to your face then probably brake out in tears. But that's a mean thing to do, and I'm not mean.

These feelings are hurting me. I don't like them. I've never felt hate before. Hate is just as powerful as love. How sad is that? I'm actually crying over hate.

This is going to be a long night.

your silence yesterday says it all. I hope you read my text and take in what i said. I cannot be part of your life. It hurts way too much especially that you would rather be with a rebound who makes you feel old! Now i have friends telling me this newbie girl has changed her profile pic on FB to a photo of her throwing a stick for MY dog...OUR dog...at the beach! You said she doesn't even like dogs. I'm sick fed up of this hurt. I'm sick fed up of feeling like i'm slowly moving forward and you do one thing like say you miss me and i'm almost back to the start again. I bet you won't even reply back to my text. Stop playing games with me!

Hey you.

Missing you as always. I just read your blog; seems you're having an amazing time in Japan. I'm worried you have already forgotten about me. You said I was a big factor in your life, and you wouldn't forget about me. Right now, it doesn't seem true.

Today is day 4 since you've left. I know saying "I love you" back to me is hard, especially since we're going through this separation; but I doubt 4 days will make you not love me.

I love you though. I hope every time you look at the stuffed turtle animal, you'd think of me. And I hope when you're homesick and need someone familiar to talk to, you'd think of me.

Until then, I'll be thinking of you.

I dreamt of you last night. We were in your room and you were telling me about Japan. It was a wonderful yet sad experience. I welcome my dreams at night, because it's only then, that I'll be able to see your face.

R, I love you. I'll never forget you. Take care of yourself.

Today is the start of no contact!!

(Day 1)

I am going to be strong..

We are just freinds.. and I will only treat you as a friend.. nothing more...

Today we start anew.. and i am going to let my feelings for you die..

You didnt appreciate me.. and your actions says that loudly...

We are going to have a new relationship as of now... it is just friends.. and I feel better already after this new decision..

God it hurts today! I miss you so much. I wanted so much to call you yesterday. You never asked me to call again. I guess you were drunk on Friday? I couldn't tell as i was drunk. I just want you to come back to me. Why do you say you miss me? Do you really or were you just trying to find out if i missed you? Why mention that you thought of me sexually and missed my smile and all that? Why!? Why all that and now nothing again? Why are you still with someone you referred to as a rebound?...because you don't want to be alone? You had me. I gave you everything i had and tried to give more. It hurts so much that someone you called a rebound is getting to hold you, kiss you, see you smile and hear you laugh, cuddle up with our dog, throw sticks for him. That's just not fair.

I walked past where we first met today. I just wanted to cry. I'm crying now. It's been about a week since i last cried. I thought about how happy and positive you were. What happened? 2 years after that you changed. Where did that S go? What happened to us? You said on the phone on friday we have a connection. You're right, we do but you keep pushing me away. What are you so scared of!?

I just want you to come back. I want to help you get better now that it seems like you're getting the proper support from doctors and your parents. Why couldn't this have happened when we were together?

I just want you to come back...

Well you weren't at church today and neither was your family. So much for coming back. I suppose you'll always be inconsistent, not knowing what you want. Your dad's girlfeiend was there, however, and said that you do not have a girlfriend from what she knows of. That's funny. When you and I were together, I heard you talked about me all the time. So I guess you really aren't so gung ho. Even so, you and your dad are going to where you and your gf work tomorrow.

Anyway, people at church told me today how they were rooting for the two of us as a couple. Your dad told his girlfriend that the two of us talked last week, so I guess you told your dad. Should that give me hope? That you are talking to your dad about me?

And not talking to people about your girlfriend? It's still puzzling that you'd be with her if you don't like her.

I kinda missed you in church. I wore the dress you found me stunning in. Haven't worn it since Easter. Your dad's gf sat by me. We had to submit prayer cards for one thing holding us back in our lives. For me, I submitted a card about you. I want to be released from your hold over me. While I wish we could be together, I wish it was just a side thing and not the essence of my life. I know I am making you an idol and I need forgiveness really badly.

I do care about you and want the best for you even if you don't end up with me. Just wish we could share our lives, B.

Oh well. I guess the only thing to get used to concerning you is that whatever happens happens. I can never make an assumption about you, as you always keep me guessing. Sometimes you're so committed to the church, sometimes you are missing for a while. I heard it was because you are completely broke and out of work (according to dad's girlfriend). Makes sense how you have no transportation to church. Or to your girlfriend who lives an hour away.

So what DO you do?

Stay outta trouble and God bless.

Okay, here i am again.

I'm weak.

I have my tests today.. I bet you don't even remember.

Here i am, thinking of you, im having a boy text me saying i love you, and another saying your a fool for letting me go..

What do you think? If i could ever say one thing to you, it wouldn't be i love you or anything, it would be hows it going.

You made a mistake, and i am seriously dredding the day you come running back. and the day when you said you made a mistake.

That day will be the hardest day, to ignore you. To act like i've moved on, to pretend i hate your guts.

I don't want that day. Can you just not speak to me again? Please. This is all way to hard. I hate you for doing this to me, I put down my guards for you.

I spent years building a guard around my heart, and then some stupid person walked into my life, whos just as stupid as everyone else, and made me put my heart done, and here i am. Struggling, I don't want to love again because of you.

You showed me what love is, you made me fall in love. And now i'm scared of it.

Thanks heaps hey.

You said you were happy

Baby

I don't understand

Gave you everything

You asked for

And was ready

To give you a lot more

I would've given you

The world

Right in the palm

Of your hand.

=(

---

Miss you... I love you. This I swear is true.

Thank you for teaching me how it feels to truly love.

Now I'm scared and empty, but I'm going to be ok.

Just takes time and alittle perspective

That is all.

I think I just ruined everything by being so obsessive. Probably for the better that I pushed you this far away though. I could never be with you again that is the bottom line. I love you though, it's fading but not gone yet. We will always be those two people and I am actually excited to see you a year from now. Ill miss you forever.

Man I have a lot to talk to you about; I mean it HAS been a while since we've talked, and though I rarely miss you, when I do, I DO!

I really have learned a lot from all the awesome websites and books I've been checking out lately... a lot about getting over you, a lot about how a relationship "should" go, and A LOT about the stupid mistakes we made and how to deal with them and correct them instead of fighting about the same sh!t all the time.

Anyway, the bad part is that I want so bad to show and tell and teach you these things and how to make yourself happy, and how we could be happy BUT I'm afraid that you will take what you learn and use it with "him" instead of with me...

What to do, what to do???

Oh, and thanks for all the recent pictures of the dog...

Some days it just feels like itlll never get better. Its hard having to hear about you all the time. It hurts, and all I could do is keep a poker face and act like it doesnt bother me.

I hope you're doing well, M. I really do. I miss you. Your friends - our friends - miss you too. Today they said I changed you. They told me that I was the reason why you are slowly pulling yourself away. I didnt even know what to say to that. I hope you know what you're doing, M. I cant be there for you anymore, and Im worried about you.

I wish you the best, M.

I sold all of your books including that friendship book that you brought to justify our breakup. How could I possibly be your friend? You mislead me. You manipulated me. You hurt me. I don't care if you never had a close female friends because I am not your experiment. I don't care that you cared. If you regarded our friendship as the important factor why didn't you keep it that way? Oh, that's right, you never had a girlfriend. I was the most easy prey. I was 10,000 miles for your entertainment, without the serious commiment that a LDR wouldn't ever ever impose. You ran away because you didn't want to work things out because it's """TOO HARD""". You said our brief time of friendship before we became lovers was the best because it didn't require any commiment yet. I'll never forget those words... and I hate you for it.. I cannot regain 1.5 years of wasting everything on you.

You broke my heart and many others by using them and you admitted that you didn't care about them. I will not rest till you feel the hurt as much as I have. I want to publicly denounce your name by referring you to as a selfish, love cynic, serial commitment phobic heartbreaker. I want to create a BIG billboard with your photo and place it near your graduate school when you start this fall. I will not rest until then.

Well it's been two really good days thus far...I haven't had time to think about you, and when I have, it was but for a fleeting moment, and I felt nothing.

Talking to KW has helped a lot. She knows you. And now she really knows you. Don't worry I didn't exaggerate or lie about the things you've done, like you do about me.

Talking to her, has helped me, a lot. Although I knew I could do better, that I deserved better, I didn't want to acknowledge it. But now...I've felt better than I have done in a long time now, no thanks to you.

This NC must be driving you nuts, your attempts to talk to me, a means of keeping me on your hook. It's not happening.

I'm so sick of waking up every morning, seven days a week...and feeling this pain in my heart, my stomach....and knowing that you don't feel it. You don't feel the sense of loss....the void....the heartache. Will you ever? Will you some day? You've caused more pain and damage that you'll ever know.

You're one of the most sneaky, manipulative, untrustworthy people I HAVE EVER MET. I didn't have trust problems until I met you. You continued to hide things so that you wouldn't have to take responsibility for being an idiot. I should be glad I got away from someone like you. Who knows the type of crap you would have pulled on me in the future.