Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 83 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's annoying you today? Part 2

What's annoying you today? Part 2

Sometimes you just need to vent, right?

What's annoying me today: patients that call in and tell me they came in the other day for an exam. And then don't say anything - like they literally tell me that and then go silent. So I'm like "... Okay, what can I do for you?"

I'm so disgusted right now I could puke. Have no idea how this guy can sleep at night. Ugh.

Me misplacing my car keys!

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    People bringing obviously sick children to daycare. I can appreciate the fact that you obviously have to work but please......

A mosquito taking a bite of me.....!

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    OK ,today really flipped me out!! After the Remembrance Day celebrations we all went to the legion. Some woman changed her babiy's diaper AT THE TABLE while we were eating!!!!!!! What a pig.

So there are probably worse things to be upset about than this, and yet still I feel kind of upset every time I think about it.

I made an appointment to get my hair done yesterday for the first time in about 6 months. I made the appointment for a haircut and highlights at 2:30. I started going there over 10 years ago, so I still make the trip even though it's an hour from where I live now. I got there & they were acting like they wouldn't have time to get my hair done before they closed. Apparently they close at 4pm and whoever scheduled me said 2:30 was fine, but actually scheduled me for 2pm unbeknownst to me. They said they could do my highlights in a different way where they don't go all the way to the roots (which is much faster than the normal way of doing foils to the roots) or I could reschedule for a different day. I'm like, I just drove an hour here. No I don't want to reschedule for a different day, I barely have time to make that trip once as it is. So I agreed to give this other technique a try. I don't really like how it turned out. They put in more highlights than I wanted so overall my hair is blonder than what I had intended and it looks like I have like 3 months of regrowth since the highlights start so far from the roots. The girls doing my hair kept saying how they loved it & it looked so good. But I feel like they just do that to influence my opinion. I told them I didn't really like how it turned out. They said I could come back and get it fixed for free. But that would mean finding another day to drive hours, again, and get my hair done for hours, again.

It just irritates me that I felt pressured to get my hair done a way that I didn't think I would like. That they knew it wasn't what I wanted. And that they were trying so hard to convince me that it looked good. And it would look good on someone with long flowy hair, but my hair is too short so it just looks dumb. And they were the ones who said it was fine to schedule the appointment at the time I requested. It's not like I showed up late. I would have come earlier if they had told me 2:30 was too late. So yeah, maybe I'm just stressed out from other things but I kind of feel like crying when I think about it.

Bronze Member
    There is water dripping from the handle on my toilet and after calling maintenance to come and fix it twice I still have the same issue. They came to my apt on wed, fri. and now have to come back on Monday.

Looks like the landlord need to hire new staff

I just went grocery shopping and there were no bananas left. That happens so often on Sundays, and it is a big grocery shop, not just one around the corner, very annoying. I need bananas for my smoothie every morning, so tomorrow I will have to be creative.

Jet.lag. Can't sleepmpast 5am and want to go ba k to bed in 5 hours.

Page 1 of 83 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice