Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What's annoying you today? Part 2

WithLove

Awwww get better! I just finished a horrendous stomach flu .

Thank you!

I don't quite know what I have. Sinus pain, sneezing, runny nose, head and body aches and the runs. I really, really hope my throat and vocal chords don't get involved. Last two times I was so sick I missed nearly two weeks of work and I cannot afford that!

Thank you!

I don't quite know what I have. Sinus pain, sneezing, runny nose, head and body aches and the runs. I really, really hope my throat and vocal chords don't get involved. Last two times I was so sick I missed nearly two weeks of work and I cannot afford that!

I get you! I had to close my daycare for two days this week. I was projectile vomiting across my bathroom and so was my son. One day my husband had to stay home to look after us .

I get you! I had to close my daycare for two days this week. I was projectile vomiting across my bathroom and so was my son. One day my husband had to stay home to look after us .

Ugh, sorry you were so sick.

Every year I get sick around this same time. My immune system is compromised and though it tries, it can't fully fight off this whatever it is.

I need to be better by Sunday when I must be back to work.

Ugh, sorry you were so sick.

Every year I get sick around this same time. My immune system is compromised and though it tries, it can't fully fight off this whatever it is.

I need to be better by Sunday when I must be back to work.

Oh man I get you . I had a sinus infection from probably the week before Christmas to the week after Christmas . Then I had a migraine headache for two days . And then I had Norovirus for three days about one or two days after the migraine finished . Effectively I think I’ve been sick since 23 December.

• 2 weeks later...

Still sick. Getting worse every day. Can't miss work because my cheapo boss refuses to hire anyone else despite our location being budgeted to have 4 people in my department.

Also had to cancel a much anticipated trip because I am too sick to travel. Second time I had to cancel.

Still sick. Getting worse every day. Can't miss work because my cheapo boss refuses to hire anyone else despite our location being budgeted to have 4 people in my department.

Also had to cancel a much anticipated trip because I am too sick to travel. Second time I had to cancel.

Time to get to a dr! Hugs

I hope you feel better soon.