Comical FB drama.....

Hi all!!

Broke up with my ex months ago....we both pretty much blocked each other everywhere..or so I think.

I just got back from an awesome vacation. been healing slowly...but Im doing good!

today I get this random friend request from a seemingly normal guy. seems legit....except no mutual friends. he has over 800 friends.

he also doesn't live in my state...then a pic on his friends list caught my eye..it was a girl who looked really familiar. so I checked her friends list...

sure enough, its a girl who is also on my exes friend list. I scrolled through and counted at least 20 women....mostly really attractive women, who are also "friends" with my ex. LOL...its actually comical. All of these women live near where my ex is from...in another state. So either its a freaky coincidence that this person happened upon my profile......or my ex has a ghost profile he hits on women with. on many of the pics he (the ghost guy) hits on them...making comments. If its him, its kinda funny....but sad.

I was tempted to add him, just to mess with him...but I wont.

just wanted to share because its actually so amusing....

And yet another fine example of how a serial cheater feels they are just too clever for words and are running around patting themselves on the back for how smart they are...while the rest of us point and laugh and are like WTH, dude you aren't fooling anybody??? Seriously, how did this guy not think you were going to catch on. Pathetic is too kind a word for the likes of him.

So, last night I had some wine.......lol...and decided to just message the guy.

I said 'nice try (exes name)

He answered almost right away on messenger.... 'I'm not (exes name'...then sent me a virtual pic of some flowers lol.

I just said it was pathetic if it was him...and asked how he found me, and happened to have 20 of the same friends on his list as my ex.....but yet it wasn't him. He kept denying it saying 'I had it all wrong'.

So in the end...I said just for s and giggles I'll add you.......enjoy. He never said anything else..lmao. But..he knows I know.

After my last post....the weirdo never responded..until today. Went on FB for a few minutes and he had 'liked' or commented (saying I looked sexy, etc) on like 46 of my pics!!! I was like...omg!!!! Who does that??? After I went off in him. LOL!! My conclusion is it's either HIM (my ex) or this guy is just a freaking nut job. Either way I am deleting and blocking him. Don't need this weird drama.....

So, last night I had some wine.......lol...and decided to just message the guy.

I said 'nice try (exes name)

He answered almost right away on messenger.... 'I'm not (exes name'...then sent me a virtual pic of some flowers lol.

I just said it was pathetic if it was him...and asked how he found me, and happened to have 20 of the same friends on his list as my ex.....but yet it wasn't him. He kept denying it saying 'I had it all wrong'.

So in the end...I said just for s and giggles I'll add you.......enjoy. He never said anything else..lmao. But..he knows I know.

Ahh, the persuasive powers of alcohol. LOL.

Even more disgusting....I found another page on this guys page......the profile pic is of a super attractive woman, looks like a modeling pic. No location or anything mentioned...over 4,000 'friends'....except my Ex's personal page. He screwed up....and added a work page he created before we met as one of her 'friends'....lol. Of course....half her friends, are on his list. Not sure if ai should laugh because he's so pathetic....or cry because I was so stupid...probably both.

Even more disgusting....I found another page on this guys page......the profile pic is of a super attractive woman, looks like a modeling pic. No location or anything mentioned...over 4,000 'friends'....except my Ex's personal page. He screwed up....and added a work page he created before we met as one of her 'friends'....lol. Of course....half her friends, are on his list. Not sure if ai should laugh because he's so pathetic....or cry because I was so stupid...probably both.

How is spending time looking at facebook pages of someone you dated working for you?

How is spending time looking at facebook pages of someone you dated working for you?

I was wondering that, myself.

Guilty pleasure? I can see the appeal on a certain level...but I have to wonder what the ultimate purpose is...and if it's serving you in a beneficial way. And if it isn't...then it's probably a detriment. It might feel relatively benign...but maybe it's a symptom of some lingering emotional connection that you have to your situation. Resentment, perhaps?

Maybe not. Some things are better left un-investigated...and un-explored.

It's serving me because if he IS contacting me, I'll have more knowledge about his bull than I did before....before I knew all this, I would have likely continued talking to him. Knowledge is power. And for the record.......I didn't just start looking for this. Until this unknown person friend requested me..and ai checked him out. I call that SMART.

It's serving me because if he IS contacting me, I'll have more knowledge about his bull than I did before....before I knew all this, I would have likely continued talking to him. Knowledge is power. And for the record.......I didn't just start looking for this. Until this unknown person friend requested me..and ai checked him out. I call that SMART.

I think you're kidding yourself to a certain extent. If he starts contacting you make the decision now that you will not respond -you don't need more information. Information you find on a facebook page -especially of a friend of a friend is not power but it can be very misleading and trigger poor choices. You did start looking for it - when someone unknown requested you there was no need to check anything out - if the person is unknown just decline and move on.

I think you are looking at Facebook pages for other reasons that are not so healthy and you are ignoring that which is also not so healthy. I hope you can put in the effort to be honest with yourself about your motives because that will help you move on and spend your time building positive interactions or at least inner positivity.

Thanks for the condescending advice. It's duly noted....and Im not fooling myself. Not sure what itis you THiNk I want. Im truly disgusted by this guy. I blocked him completely, after I found out what I needed to know. Isn't that what your advice would be? Unreal....

Thanks for the condescending advice. It's duly noted....and Im not fooling myself. Not sure what itis you THiNk I want. Im truly disgusted by this guy. I blocked him completely, after I found out what I needed to know. Isn't that what your advice would be? Unreal....

You're very welcome and thanks for the review of it (although I disagree -sorry if it came accross that way to you). It is unreal how much time you're spending stalking a friend of your ex's. In my humble opinion. So many better ways to spend your time. As you said -knowledge is power so I would work on more self-knowledge so you can ferret out all motives and get a more realistic picture (and not when you're drinking wine -that can hamper the process).

What do I think you want? More validation that it's a good thing the relationship ended; a way to see what your ex is doing/has been doing even though you "blocked" him; attention, even negative attention from another guy; getting some drama going because you're feeling a little bored/a little alone; and an excuse not to let go 100%. Again just my opinion but you asked so I thought I would respond. And of course it also might be in part what you wrote but that's not the whole story IMO.

I wasn't stalking anyone. The person who friend requested me IS my ex....under an assumed name. Yes, I checked his friends list to see who he was...and all the dots connected back to him. The reason I KNOW it's him is because I once mentioned him 'liking' pics on a very young girls profile...he deleted her. Under this assumed named...he's 'liking' the same exact girls pics and making comments. Hardly a coincidence....I assure you, Im done with that loser. Once and for all

Archived